Sand Petal Weddings Reviews

Sand Petal Weddings 1
Sand Petal Weddings 2
Sand Petal Weddings 3

stacy · Married on 05/27/2012

Sand Petal Weddings did a fantastic job on our wedding. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone! They handled every single aspect of our wedding. It made this a very stress free enjoyable time for us.
    They took care of every detail. Every question that I had was answered quickly during the planning process. They made lots of suggestions to improve our wedding.
    Wonderful Wonderful Job!!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • Missy and John

Missnevy · Married on 05/20/2012

Sand Petal is the best. I dont have words to describe how happy we are. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Thanks again Sand Petal for make our dreams come true.
    Missy and Jonny

Sent on 05/26/2012

Christine · Married on 05/19/2012

Everyone at Sand Petal Wedding were wonderful. They took care of everything. I had absolutely no stress and no worries the day of my wedding. We had a beautiful ceremony & reception. The food and the cake were delicious. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had. It is definately a day we will never forget. I would highly recommend them to everyone wanting a beach wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2012

Sand Petal Weddings was awesome. The entire staff and all the vendors were amazing. The wedding was a blast. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Patience · Married on 05/11/2012

Sand Petals is an absolutely AMAZING company. They made our wedding a dream come true and it was perfect!! Their entire staff was absolutely incredible!! They do anything and everything for you to make sure you day is exactly the way you want it and that you have a total enjoyable experience. Josh and I had an absolute ball and our family had a blast too! The day was sooo perfect! :) They did an AMAZING job on all the decorating, coordinating, food, etc! They were organized, first class, and on top of everything from the time we contacted them and started planning the wedding to the last dance that night. The luau show is absolutely AMAZING!! It is a definite must have and made the night that much more memorable. I would highly reccommend this company for all weddings if your looking for a beautiful beach wedding and a night to remember!

Patience and Josh Williams

Sent on 05/18/2012

Angie · Married on 05/03/2012

The SPW staff were amazing throughout our entire planning process! Every detail was taken care of by them, and we did not need to worry about a thing on our wedding day. This really took a lot of the stress out of planning our destination wedding! Our wedding was beautiful and our guests had the best time! Everything from the setup of the ceremony, getting all of the vendors scheduled, making sure the timeline ran smoothly, to the fun luau - we couldn't have dreamed up a better wedding if we'd tried! We will always cherish this day, and we will especially cherish the fact that we were able to concentrate on our guests and each other while knowing SPW would take care of everything else. They were more than accommodating when we asked to change details a couple of times. They even helped us create a new centerpiece that went with the theme we envisioned. They also helped us get the food we wanted with our smaller guest count, and included an extra dancer for our luau show. Staff from SPW regularly emailed us to make sure all of the details were taken care of throughout the planning process. We highly recommend SPW for your gulf coast wedding! Thank you SPW!!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Mandie · Married on 02/10/2012

Our wedding day was so very relaxing!! Actually the entire week before it was relaxing, because I did not have to do much of anything!! I booked the cooridinator 38 days before the wedding and they did an excellent job :). Nothing like being a procrastinator :). Everything was so beautiful. The food was wonderful and everything went so smoothly! I would highly recommend doing it this way, especially for a destination wedding. Thank you for making my dreams come true!!!
    Mandie and Cort Hawkins <3

Sent on 04/08/2012

Angela · Married on 01/21/2012

My wedding turned out to be the most wonderful day and Sand Petals did a wonderful job. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Everything went as planned and it was great and hassle free on my part. They handled both the wedding and the reception. All my guests at the reception made comments on how good the food and cake was. I would highly recommend Sand Petals Weddings to any bride looking for someone to handle their arrangements.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2011

Sand Petal Weddings were fantastic at planning the wedding and being there for me on our wedding day. We had never been to where we were having the wedding and they planned everything perfect and made sure it was exactly what I had wanted. All of our guests said it was the most amazing wedding they had ever been to. We had the Luau option which was so memorable and fun. If I had any questions they would respond right away and were on top of the catering, photography, videography and the pastor to make sure they all knew exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding and it was all thanks to the wonderful planning of Sand Petal Weddings. We were going to do a destination wedding and it all fell through, they planned it all within two months and then we got to leave our guests behind in Florida while we went alone to the Bahamas to truly get the best of everything:)

Sent on 12/27/2011

Kate · Married on 10/22/2011

My wedding was perfect! I am so happy that I used Sand Petal Weddings to plan my special day. I've always wanted to get married barefoot on the beach, but since I'm from Pittsburgh I wondered how I would be able to coordinate all the vendors without loosing my mind. I found Sand Petal Weddings and it was a breeze! They have been so helpful and friendly throughout the whole wedding planning process. I can honestly say the only thing I stressed about was the weather because I choose to have both the wedding and reception on the beach, but that was perfect too. I loved everything about the day. The set up of the cermony was beautiful. Our Chaplain, Allen Tanner, was calming and put our nerves to ease. I am so grateful we had a wonderful pastor for our ceremony. We really enjoyed the shell toss and our sunset pictures. The ceremony was everything I imagined. Our Sand Petal Coordinators set up everything, the champagne flutes, place cards, favors, and made our tented reception on the beach look picture perfect. Our luau show was so much fun and gave us a lot of laughs. We really enjoyed the food and loved the wedding cake. We had 75 guests from Pittsburgh fly to be with us and they all remarked how wonderful the wedding was. They said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! Dancing in the sand with my husband,family, and friends was a dream come true. If you want a beautiful, fun, non-stressful wedding on the beach, Sand Petal Weddings will make it happen! It was the best day of our lives :)

Sent on 01/01/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I were married June 14th, 2014. I was very impressed with the work Sand Petal Weddings did! The ladies were very enjoyable to speak with throughout the planning process. Everything was just beautiful and delicious, from the food to the decor. The staff at the reception site were also very nice. My family members are still talking about our wedding day 9 months later. It was just as I wanted my wedding day to be (minus the 10 minutes of rain) haha, which Sand Petal and Beach House Restaurant were very quick to shield us from. The DJ was great as well, I don't think anyone was sitting in their seats for long. Thank you so much Sand Petal Weddings and Beach House Restaurant!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Sand Petal did a wonderful job in our wedding. The setup, food, cake, DJ, bartender, and officiant. The photographer was great he was just a little snappy which I get because everyone was overly excited. The only negative was that I requested an extra hour, which of course I would pay for, but I denied. So everything was very rushed and I didn't get to spend much time with my guest. I didn't even get a photo with just my mother. That was a little disappointing. However I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. I would just tell them to ask for the extra hour from the beginning. It's hard to tell that you need another hour until you see the sequence of events and you only get that a week before the wedding. All in all it was wonderful and we are extremely happy.

Sent on 10/05/2014

3.6
      3.0

Good, but in reflection, disappointed. We went with this vendor because they were not only cost efficient, they seemed to genuinely care and were very pleasant upon meeting.
    Throughout the process it became apparent that they crank out weddings and if you want to break the cookie cutter mold, they might not be your best option. Dont get me wrong, they put on a nice show, however, seem very adverse to doing things atypically.
    From the get go we made it known that we didn't want the standard and were met with resistance, even up til 5 min before the wedding. The groom received some pretty strong chastising from the planner, minutes before the bride walked down the aisle. He knew where the bride wanted the groomsmen to be and the planner argued with him. They also left the wedding without one word to the bride or groom. No congratulations, nothing. Seemed odd.
    Overall, not very impressed.

Sent on 04/22/2015