82 Reviews for Sand and Strings

Instrumental-Solo (8)
Violin (8)
Ceremony (8)
81 Sand and Strings Reviews

Michelle was professional and just a joy to have on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was so great. Her music sounded beautiful on the beach! She even continued to play when it began to rain! I’m so glad we booked her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

Michelle Adams was great! She played the violin at my wedding a few weeks ago and couldn't of been happier. She learned a new song for me the Butterfly Waltz which was lovely. So grateful she was able to play at our wedding.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Violin

I very much enjoyed working with Michelle prior to our wedding. It was a breeze communicating with her over email to figure out which songs we would have played at our destination ceremony. She was very professional and responsive to my requests. It was a pleasure to have her be a part of our day. She played beautifully and knew exactly what she was doing. I definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for a violinist for their special day!

Profile Picture Justine, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Violin

Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was professional, insightful and so patient with my questions. She made our ceremony so special and I would do it all over again to hire her.

Profile Picture susie, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Michelle was absolutely wonderful! She helped make our wedding ceremony so special. She has a wide array of songs to choose from and every song she played sounded amazing! We would highly reccomend her for any event.

Photo for Sand and Strings Review - Michelle played beautifully!

Kyle Barnes Photography
Photo for Sand and Strings Review - Kyle Barnes Photography
Profile Picture Leah, 2/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Michelle was absolutely wonderful during my ceremony! She offers a wide array of music to play and was the perfect addition to make my wedding complete! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Michelle was great to work with and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Loved having the violin at my wedding! Michelle was extremely easy to work with. She communicated well and provided an ample list of selections from which to choose for our ceremony. We had a beach ceremony and even with the ocean breeze the violin sounded beautiful. Very budget friendly option as well.

Profile Picture Mellita, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Michelle was nothing less of wonderful and talented! She made sure to honor my requests and even learned a special song that was special for my groom. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I'm so glad that I found Michelle for my violist at the wedding. She is so easy to communicate and respond very quickly about emails. She is professional and careful about all the details. Her play is absolutely beautiful. It's add such a sweet and romantic atmosphere to our wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shu, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

As a bride planning a wedding is both slightly stressful and exciting. I also had the added stress of planning it from out of state! Because of the long distance planning email and telephone communication was extremely important to my planning success. Michelle, with Sand and Strings, made planning the music for my wedding a great experience. I will be recommending her to every bride I know!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I played the violin growing up so having a professional violinist play at my beach wedding was truly special. Michelle has an extensive list of music from traditional to contemporary and she was very easy to work with. Our guests really enjoyed her music and commented on how beautifully she played. Definitely recommend Sand & Strings!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Violin

My new wife and I are so happy that we chose to have Michelle perform at our wedding. Not only did she play beautifully throughout, she also improvised with grace and poise when the wedding began late (helping to sustain the mood), and then quite literally saved the day by adjusting seamlessly when our coordinator (who is a wonderful friend but who'd had a drink or two too many) began sending folks out for the processional somewhat off cue and out of order. Michelle's smooth musical adjustments and segues made the off-kilter procession feel as though it was executed with forethought and elegance; none of our guests were even aware of the hiccups, and we proceeded to have a beautiful ceremony. She came through in the clutch and did it with masterful aplomb. In addition to her wedding day heroics, Michelle was incredibly accommodating and easy to communicate with in the weeks leading up to the big day. We couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone seeking a violinist for any occasion.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Michelle was wonderful! I planned my wedding from 10 hours away. She was always prompt with responses, and very knowledgeable. She played beautifully, was professional, punctual. She truly added the perfect touch to our ceremony! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Violin

Cannot say enough about Michelle and the beautiful music she played for our wedding. It truly made the ceremony much more personal with the songs we picked her to play. She provided a beautiful addition to our day and it was much more affordable than I had thought.

I would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I "eloped with friends" on a Sunday evening this past April. I decided at the last minute (literally a week before) that we would like to have a violinist. Luckily, Michelle was available and a pleasure to work with! There was a very strong wind on our big day but we were still able to hear the beautiful violin despite the loud wind noise on top of the waves crashing. I have zero complaints and would HIGHLY recommend Sand and Strings!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I were thrilled ! The sound was amazing and a perfect touch to our beach wedding. She responded in a very prompt manner to all my concerns and even offered flexibility to accommodate the weather was thought to be an issue :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Answered all my questions quickly and even learned a specific song I requested with no hesitation. Very pleased.

Profile Picture christy, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were thrilled with Sand and String’s performance at our ceremony! The guests loved it and we are super grateful having them be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Kayla , 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I had the opportunity to meet with Michelle Adams prior to our wedding back in November of 2016. She is so easy to work with and very professional. Her pricing is reasonable and she has a wide repertoire that you can choose from! She played beautifully during our ceremony... so quaint and romantic! We are very pleased with her!

Profile Picture Gelin & Elijah, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional. She is an amazing artist.

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with! Beautiful violinist!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was awesome! Her music was absolutely beautiful! She was easy to deal with and we had everything taken care of weeks before the ceremony!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was the perfect fit for our outdoor wedding that took place in October. She was very quick to respond and kept everything very professional. The music was absolutely beautiful and I'm thankful we had the opportunity to work with her. She's wonderful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews