Sand and Strings Reviews

Sand and Strings 4
Sand and Strings 5

Jennifer Durham · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful experience!

Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with and played so beautifully at our wedding! Michelle was so kind and professional, very organized. And we received so many comments from guests about the beautiful music she played. I’m so appreciative that she was willing to share her talent with us to help make our day so special.

Margaret · Married on 10/20/2018

Sand & strings, michelle adams gorgeous wedding violinist!

WOW!! Michelle Adams is a professional and what beautiful
    music she provided for our family wedding!! Thank you SO MUCH MICHELLE ADAMS!
    If I had the wedding to do all over again, I would most definitely use Sand and Strings again! Thank you Michelle Adams for the gorgeous music!!

Autumn Minter · Married on 09/07/2018

Lovely wedding violinist

Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with for my September wedding. Weeks prior to the ceremony, she recognized quickly that she had a very non-traditional bride, I wanted very contemporary music and she had a great selection for any given type of personality. Having a ceremony located at an outside venue, under a tree with mud from the heavy rains the day before, she worked so well with my photographer on finding the perfect location for everyone to be situated, and, most importantly, she played beautifully. I had so many complements... I truly could not have been happier.

Sand and Strings 6
    Sand and Strings 7
    Sand and Strings 8

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderfully talented, easy to work with, very helpful and affordable

Wonderful! Easy to work with, professional, added an elegant touch to our daughter's wedding. Highly recommend!!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2018

Michelle was professional and just a joy to have on our wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2018

Michelle was so great. Her music sounded beautiful on the beach! She even continued to play when it began to rain! I’m so glad we booked her!

Abby Sweeney · Married on 05/19/2018

Professional, Punctual, and Great

Michelle was the perfect fit for our wedding. She has a variety of songs- not just classic songs, and is willing to work with you on your song choice. She enabled us to give our reception the laid back vibe that we were shooting for musically. She was always punctual with her responses as well. We got married on the beach and her music went wonderfully with the crashing sound of the waves in the background. Definitely recommend!

Jenny · Married on 05/05/2018

Michelle Adams was great! She played the violin at my wedding a few weeks ago and couldn't of been happier. She learned a new song for me the Butterfly Waltz which was lovely. So grateful she was able to play at our wedding.

Justine · Married on 04/15/2018

I very much enjoyed working with Michelle prior to our wedding. It was a breeze communicating with her over email to figure out which songs we would have played at our destination ceremony. She was very professional and responsive to my requests. It was a pleasure to have her be a part of our day. She played beautifully and knew exactly what she was doing. I definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for a violinist for their special day!

susie · Married on 03/30/2018

Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was professional, insightful and so patient with my questions. She made our ceremony so special and I would do it all over again to hire her.

Alyssa · Married on 03/23/2018

Perfect fit for our beach wedding!

Michelle was great to work with and worked with us during our time changes. I couldn’t of asked for a better touch to our beach wedding! I would recommend her to anyone looking for that special touch!

Leah · Married on 02/12/2018

Michelle was absolutely wonderful! She helped make our wedding ceremony so special. She has a wide array of songs to choose from and every song she played sounded amazing! We would highly reccomend her for any event.

Sand and Strings 9
    Sand and Strings 10

Mackenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

Michelle was absolutely wonderful during my ceremony! She offers a wide array of music to play and was the perfect addition to make my wedding complete! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Michelle was great to work with and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her to anyone

Mellita · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved having the violin at my wedding! Michelle was extremely easy to work with. She communicated well and provided an ample list of selections from which to choose for our ceremony. We had a beach ceremony and even with the ocean breeze the violin sounded beautiful. Very budget friendly option as well.

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Michelle was nothing less of wonderful and talented! She made sure to honor my requests and even learned a special song that was special for my groom. Highly recommended!

Shu · Married on 09/29/2017

I'm so glad that I found Michelle for my violist at the wedding. She is so easy to communicate and respond very quickly about emails. She is professional and careful about all the details. Her play is absolutely beautiful. It's add such a sweet and romantic atmosphere to our wedding. Highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

As a bride planning a wedding is both slightly stressful and exciting. I also had the added stress of planning it from out of state! Because of the long distance planning email and telephone communication was extremely important to my planning success. Michelle, with Sand and Strings, made planning the music for my wedding a great experience. I will be recommending her to every bride I know!

Matt · Married on 07/22/2017

My new wife and I are so happy that we chose to have Michelle perform at our wedding. Not only did she play beautifully throughout, she also improvised with grace and poise when the wedding began late (helping to sustain the mood), and then quite literally saved the day by adjusting seamlessly when our coordinator (who is a wonderful friend but who'd had a drink or two too many) began sending folks out for the processional somewhat off cue and out of order. Michelle's smooth musical adjustments and segues made the off-kilter procession feel as though it was executed with forethought and elegance; none of our guests were even aware of the hiccups, and we proceeded to have a beautiful ceremony. She came through in the clutch and did it with masterful aplomb. In addition to her wedding day heroics, Michelle was incredibly accommodating and easy to communicate with in the weeks leading up to the big day. We couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone seeking a violinist for any occasion.

Barbara · Married on 07/14/2017

Michelle was wonderful! I planned my wedding from 10 hours away. She was always prompt with responses, and very knowledgeable. She played beautifully, was professional, punctual. She truly added the perfect touch to our ceremony! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Aimee · Married on 06/10/2017

Cannot say enough about Michelle and the beautiful music she played for our wedding. It truly made the ceremony much more personal with the songs we picked her to play. She provided a beautiful addition to our day and it was much more affordable than I had thought.

I would highly recommend her for any event.

Anna · Married on 04/30/2017

My husband and I "eloped with friends" on a Sunday evening this past April. I decided at the last minute (literally a week before) that we would like to have a violinist. Luckily, Michelle was available and a pleasure to work with! There was a very strong wind on our big day but we were still able to hear the beautiful violin despite the loud wind noise on top of the waves crashing. I have zero complaints and would HIGHLY recommend Sand and Strings!!!

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2017

My husband and I were thrilled ! The sound was amazing and a perfect touch to our beach wedding. She responded in a very prompt manner to all my concerns and even offered flexibility to accommodate the weather was thought to be an issue :)

Kayla · Married on 02/18/2017

We were thrilled with Sand and String’s performance at our ceremony! The guests loved it and we are super grateful having them be a part of our special day!

• Gelin & Elijah

Gelin & Elijah · Married on 11/13/2016

My husband and I had the opportunity to meet with Michelle Adams prior to our wedding back in November of 2016. She is so easy to work with and very professional. Her pricing is reasonable and she has a wide repertoire that you can choose from! She played beautifully during our ceremony... so quaint and romantic! We are very pleased with her!