Sanam Zaer Photography Reviews

17 | Pasadena, CA

17 Reviews for Sanam Zaer Photography

• User4204455 · 2+ years ago

Sanam was such a wonderful wedding photographer!! I would recommend her to everyone. She was quickly responsive, very passionate and personable and so fun to be around! She brought great energy to the wedding day. She puts a lot of hard work into her craft and making sure that her clients are pleased. She was open to suggestions, which I really appreciated. Thanks for the great photos!!

Samira · Married on 08/25/2013

Sanam Zaer photography was nothing short of amazing! We discussed the overall look and feel of the wedding and wanted it to come across in the photos. We also explained to Sanam that there were specific shots and angles we wanted her to capture. Not only did she excel at both but the photographs she delivered went above and beyond our expectations. Not only is she timely and professional but affordable we well. I later used her for family portraits which again turned out wonderful! Thank you Sanam for all the beautiful photographs.

Rheem · Married on 05/26/2012

Sanam was so great! She took our engagement photos and made me and my fiancé feel so comfortable. She has a unique and creative style, yet takes any and every picture that you have in mind too! I have received countless compliments and have already scheduled family portraits with her too.

She also took some photos at our wedding on Saturday and sent me about 100 pictures on Monday. I was so impressed and she captured the best night of my life without being in your face or overpowering.

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2012

After Sanam Zaer photographed my wedding, I can only come to one conclusion: if you're getting married in Houston, be sure to hire her as you photographer! Not only will you be amazed by the stunning, high-quality photos, and her keen knack for capturing the most special moments, but you will also enjoy her outgoing and fun personality to work with. For someone so talented she's incredibly down to earth. Furthermore, she's dependable, punctual, highly intelligent, and there is no one more deserving of the responsibility of photographing your wedding.

Kaylin · Married on 04/21/2012

Sanam did an excellent job. She met with us prior to the wedding to get an idea of what we were looking for. She was prompt, relaxed, and professional at the wedding - and it showed in her work product. The pictures turned out amazing and were exactly what I wanted. She sent over about 15 the day after, and the rest were done in under two weeks.

Rachell · Married on 03/31/2012

Sanam is wonderful! She is easy to work with, affordable, and took some really great photos of not just posed shots but moments and memories that are invaluable.

Shanteal · Married on 03/10/2012

Sanam is Awesome! Not only does she shoot wonderful photos, she is a sweet person who will work with any budget!!!

Kossy · Married on 02/25/2012

Sanam is amazing. She not only took great pictures but also created an experience and memory for us. She was very patient and wonderful throughout our many wardrobe changes. Also, you get great pictures for a really good price, you can't beat that. Planning our wedding, we have a lot of expenses and were on a budget, Sanam worked with us and we loved her. I would recommend her anytime, any day. Thank you so much Sanam, it was a pleasure working with you.

Katie · Married on 02/04/2012

I normally hate having my picture taken, but felt very comfortable with Sanam. Aside from the posed portraits, she stayed out of our way and we even forgot that she was there for much of the event. When I saw her pictures, I was so surprised to see that she captured every special moment that I remember and even ones that I missed at my wedding! I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends.

• F

Fere · Married on 12/11/2011

What a great photographer! She made it easy to get photos of a large group of people. She took a great number of very creative photos of all different situations, including me and my husband, the children, people dancing, etc. She was very open to all the different types of photos that I wanted to take. I am extremely excited about the way that the photos ended up, in regards to the moments that were captured, the quality of the photos, and the creativity of the shots taken. I would GLADLY recommend this photographer to anyone who wants to capture a special moment in his/her life.

Pama · Married on 12/11/2011

She is THE BEST!!! Cannot say enough on how good she is and how organized she was. All her pictures were so alive and lifelike. Great shots, all natural poses.....

• F

fida · Married on 02/12/2011

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! She did a fantastic job capturing "us" and showing it through pictures. We have received the pictures faster than we could even hope for. Sanam was funny, easy going and a natural. my husband is not a poser so the fact that she got him to smile and actually capture it is fantastic. if i could give her a better rating i would...
    we WILL be having more photoshoots in future events!
    thank you for being so wonderful!!!!!

Alex · event on: 03/24/2012

I highly recommend Sanam Zaer Photography. Sanam is a great photographer and it was a wonderful experience working with her for my son's first birthday. She took the most beautiful pictures of my son and his party. She is very personable, talented, and reliable! Her pictures went above and beyond what I expected, and I was very pleased with her creativity! We are so thankful to her for capturing a very special moment in our life and will definitely use her again in the future!

Emma · event on: 05/21/2013

Choosing Sanam to take my graduation pics was the best choice! She made the process so fun and there was no delay in getting to see the finished product. She helped make the experience very enjoyable and I was more than pleased with the outcome!

Sara · event on: 01/12/2014

Sanam took the photos from my baby shower as well as pictures of my baby just after he was born--the photos were amazing! She even made us a little album for him that we love! Will absolutely use her again :)

A · Married on 06/15/2012

Sanam Zaer is an amazing (wedding) photographer. She captured all the moments that I could have hoped for, and in a very creative and fun way. Despite there being two photographers and a videographer all working at the same time she was very professional in her approach and worked well as a team. She is open to suggestions but full of ideas of her own. It was a true pleasure working with her and having her capture our special day.

• User2401426 · event on: 04/15/2012

3.5

Sanam is definitely a pro at what she does so give her the benefit of the doubt if she has trouble with adjusting to your schedule. She found ways of taking candid shots of my fiance and I that came out great, even though we had never done anything of the sort before. Sanam effortlessly finds ways of taking photos when you least expect it and they all come out great, but most importantly we were comfortable the entire time which was a big plus. I was surprised at her creativity in taking still life photography and her ability to get a skittish peacock to cooperate with her into taking some amazing photos, I am still trying to figure out how she pulled that off!