79 Reviews for San Geronimo Golf Course

Specialty Beer (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Lighting (1)
51 San Geronimo Golf Course Reviews

Absolutely loved our wedding venue- this was the first and only venue we looked at after seeing how beautiful it is in person and reading other reviews. The coordinator Jennifer lived up to her other fabulous reviews and exceeded our expectations in every way- very responsive to emails/phone calls, helpful with decisions and timelines, and did a fantastic job coordinating everything the day of the wedding. The venue itself is stunningly beautiful and June was sunny and warm- a nice escape from San Francisco, they also provide access to previously used decorations. The food was phenomenal and we were happy to bring in outside beer/wine for corkage fee. I highly recommend this venue and strongly believe it is the best value and experience for a bay area wedding if you don't want to spend a ton (ours was ~$110 per person).

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer was integral to planning my reception at San Geronimo Golf Course. I'm not sure what I would have done without her! She was incredibly attentive, helpful, and responsive throughout the whole process. I felt comfortable coming to her with any questions I had as she always provided a quick and thorough response. I would highly recommend hosting any event at San Geronimo. The golf course is beautiful, and the banquet room provides panoramic views of the beautiful scenery.

Profile Picture Chrissa, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at San Geronimo surpassed perfect! The big day was even better than we imagined! The staff was kind, supportive, and professional! The food was delicious!!!! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place for a wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great value and Jennifer was very great and easy to work with from the day we first met up until the day of the actual ceremony. The food was great as well as the floorplan. Scenery was beautiful and the weather was great.

Profile Picture User7463741, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful wedding at San Geronimo Golf Course on 08/13/2016. Everyone enjoyed the view and of course, the food. Jennifer was very helpful and always checked in on us throughout our wedding planning process. Thank you, San Geronimo Golf Course for an unforgettable wedding.

Beautiful weather in August!!

Profile Picture Mandy , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are no words that can truly describe how amazing this venue was for our wedding! Jennifer (the event coordinator) was with us every step of the way keeping us on track from the very first day we booked it, which was about a year and half before our wedding. Her communication skills are phenomenal, which made it much easier to organize this wedding from across the country (living in Chicago). Also on the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about coordinating anything as she took care of timing, served my husband and I food, and stayed at our wedding the entire time making sure everything went smoothly (as it did). We were able to make payments slowly overtime, which was very helpful. They also have wedding decorations from previous events, in storage, that we were able to use for free! There are so many things that make this venue an excellent place for any event from the scenic view of the forest, the well kept golf course, friendly and communicative staff, and no sound ordinance. We were the only event booked for the whole day (that's how they book all of their events), and the price is right for everything included. One of the biggest comments we had from our guests was how excellent the food was prepared and the great craft beer selection! They take great strides in producing quality in everything that they do here! If you book here you won't be sorry, so with that said, I strongly recommend this venue! Seriously, book here!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer

If you're looking for an affordable, beautiful venue that will take care of just about everything with outstanding professionalism, look no further. A few highlights: Jennifer is an incredible coordinator, absolutely on top of her stuff. The food was top-notch. The scenery is unbeatable. The location is convenient for folks (3 airports, 2 bridges, lots of hotels and AirBnBs in the surrounding area, just to name a few).

Profile Picture User7488407, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This venue was really great. The food was wonderful. Jennifer was really the reason why we chose this venue in the end. She was incredibly helpful, responsive, and honest.

Profile Picture User7491697, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is great venue with great food, attentive service, ample parking and a wonderful onsite coordinator. Plenty of picturesque locations for your wedding photos scattered around the course itself. My wife and I had a wonderful wedding here.

Profile Picture Russ, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at San Geronimo was truly the best decision ever! The grounds are absolutely beautiful! We also chose to have them do the food and wine and we were extremely impressed! So many of our guests mentioned later how much they loved the food. Jennifer, the wedding coordinator, was the hugest help of all! She was so organized and quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. She was extremely eager to help us in any way she could. We were able to have our dream wedding at this beautiful golf course!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding. Our event coordinator, Jennifer Kim walked us through every aspect of planning for our big day. She provided valuable cost saving information for websites and onsite savings. She checked in routinely to ensure we didn't need anything from her. Jennifer kept everything going on time and if needed would recommend delaying the next part until everyone was present. Something we would never have thought of. The chef was able to accommodate a last minute change to the menu, guests one an all raved about the food. The staff was courteous to the wedding party and all guests, willing to assist with any request. Our guests, young and old had a wonderful time and we will carry the memories in our hearts forever.

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When asked about a possible place for any event , we always recommend San Geronimo as place to check out.

Profile Picture Joel, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer at San Geronimo was endlessly patient with our family as we planned our daughter's wedding. She offered suggestions to keep the costs down and was flexible even when the couple decided to make radical changes 2 weeks in advance of the event. On the actual day she was a constant presence (available and helpful but not hovering) to solve last minute minor issues. The food was excellent and everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend Jennifer and the San Geronimo Golf Course.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

There's no overstating how amazing the wedding coordinator, Jennifer Kim, was here. No request fazed her, and she never flagged in the attention, cheerfulness, and energy she devoted to our wedding. She treated it the way she would have treated her own family member's wedding.

In addition to Jennifer's great work, other staff there, like the bartender they hired, were just great guys. Also, the vendors Jennifer recommended to us were SPECTACULAR. Every one of them batted a thousand. But again, it's Jennifer herself and San Geronimo who deserve the first all-caps mention here. We really can't say enough: it was the PERFECT wedding, and that is thanks to Jennifer and San Geronimo. Rock stars!

Oh, and lest I forget to add: great value for money. A gorgeous area, full of natural beauty, within pretty easy reach of most Bay Area residents, but for THOUSANDS of dollars less than most of the San Francisco venues we looked into. We recommend them wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to say that choosing San Geronimo Golf Course for our wedding (both ceremony and reception) was the best decision we ever made. Let's start with the on-site wedding coordinator, Jennifer. She is phenomenal at what she does. Jennifer was super accommodating, answered all my emails, and even when my printer broke the night before my wedding, she printed copies of my vows, wedding rap and timeline. The ceremony took place on the first tee of the golf course and it was beautiful. Our wedding was a Jewish wedding, chuppah included, and it just looked beautiful at the 4:30 start time. While we didn't eat a whole lot during the wedding, the food was delicious and the drinks were flowing! Jennifer really helped my vision for the reception become reality. She truly helped rearranging things to make sure everything was perfect on my wedding day. If you're a couple on a budget and want to get married in Marin County, please check out San Geronimo. The different options they have for each budget is great. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Leigh, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Jennifer made our wedding plans work perfectly coordinating with everyone in our event.

Profile Picture A, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

The best customer service ever. Jennifer was really kind and helpful. She is the best.

Profile Picture User5401221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Jennifer was a great help with the whole process of planning the wedding! She was always available to answer any questions I had, and was really dedicated to making our day run smoothly! Her help the day of the wedding was more than I could have imagined. She helped us set up, make last minute flower arrangements, made sure the ceremony ran smoothly, and served us that night (because we honestly would have forgotten to eat if she didn't make the plate and put it right in front of our faces)

Thank you San Geronimo and Jennifer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer. She was prompt, resourceful and incredibly organized. I didn't have to worry about anything because she took care of everything perfectly. She truly goes above and beyond!

Profile Picture Joy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The coordinator, Jennifer was so professional and always made us so welcome.
The location was beautiful, and the staff on the day of was excellent.
Her right-hand captain did so much for us as well.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Takeru, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend this place not only because of the incredibly tasty food and the amazing view but also because of the professionalism from the party planner Jennifer! She was available 24 hours to respond to all of my questions about my wedding. On the wedding day she was not only punctually coordinating the whole day but she also helped us with all the announsments for the evening because our Dj was one of the grooms. If you are on a very tight budget, then this is the place to go. If I could give this place more then 5 stars I would!!! Thank You Jennifer!!! Without all your help, I would go crazy :)

Profile Picture Elinor, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer is friendly, accessible, professional and made sure that our special day was truly spectacular. Guests said it was one of the best wedding they had ever attended and that was in large part to Jennifer's attention to every detail.

Profile Picture User4527347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jennifer Kim is an organization pro. We appreciated all of her recommendations and the event was flawless!

Profile Picture User4465213, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Highly recommended for any event

Profile Picture User4402369, 2+ years ago, 1 Review