San Antonio Hill Country JW Marriott Resort & Spa Reviews

5 | San Antonio, TX

5 Reviews for San Antonio Hill Country JW Marriott Resort & Spa

This resort is absolutely breathtaking!! If you do not choose to have your wedding here I would HIGHLY recommend the JW Marriott as your hotel of choice for the night of your wedding. Not only is the resort gorgeous but the accommodations are splendid. This hotel has an incredible lazy river pool, adult only pools, adult only hot tubs, and breath taking views. The rooms are so nice and spacious. When we arrived to the room there was a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries as well as a note welcoming the new mr. and mrs.!!!! Make sure your flight is later in the day so you can truly enjoy the amenities before you leave!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

I was just looking for a one stop shop, little did I know that our wedding would me molded into the dream wedding by there amazing event coordinators (Team Alexis and Gen). I can't say enough about how easy it was to work with the JW, they payed close attention to details, they made time to meet with us as many times as we needed. This is a first class resort that you will not regret having your wedding at. My guest are asking when we are planning the "wedding reunion".....it was THAT good! Thank You, JW marriott San Antonio!

Sent on 09/24/2015

From the moment we came to view the venue the Staff at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa was attentive and very welcoming to us. The resort is absolutely beautiful and there are many event sites to choose from. The sales team was extremely helpful and so kind, they really took the time to show us everything that was available to us and answer any questions or concerns we had. The week and the day of our wedding the event staff took great care of us and our guest. I would highly recommend having your event at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2013

Yes, Yes, Yes! What a perfect place to have a wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The wedding coordinator was amazing. Responded within 24 hours of getting an email. Answered all my questions no matter how dumb they probably seemed to her, and she always was so professional and sweet. They will do practically whatever you can dream of to make your day special for you. I can't speak highly enough about the staff, the location, and the food. We are still getting comments on how amazing the hotel is and how friendly and awesome the staff is. We can't wait to go back for our anniversary. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/19/2013

3.2
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

Overall was OK. Issues with parking and communication. Staff was not accommodating to my other vendors. Expected more for the s

Sent on 12/17/2014