Samuel's Grande Manor Reviews

268 | Buffalo, NY

268 Reviews for Samuel's Grande Manor

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2013

Samuels made sure our wedding was everything we hoped for! The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was wonderful! They even helped out my maid of honor when she hurt her foot dancing! I would definitely recommend having a wedding here!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Anju · Married on 05/26/2013

Hi Mark
    Just want to let you know how glad I am I came to Samuel's for my son's wedding ceremony and the luncheon afterwards.
    Your professionalism showed in the way everything was handled. You really were very helpful for helping us have a fantastic Barat (wedding procession) from the back of your parking lot and then the beautiful wedding ceremony for which the venue was absolutely amazing.
    The food was wonderful. I received so many compliments for the food and the venue and the fantastic service. You and your staff were wonderful and really helped make the wedding and luncheon amazing.
    Some of my guests who had never been to Samuel's thought very highly of Samuel's after the wonderful show you put on.
    Anju

Sent on 06/05/2013

Michael and Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2013

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding celebration nor people to work with. Mark and Sue were great and very accommodating to us. We had to reschedule a couple of times due to health issues and they were always gracious. We used a cake company and photography company they recommended and were not let down. The cake was the best we've ever had at a wedding and the photographer was fantastic. The food and service were impeccable. The food... OMG! Seriously, the filet mignon was better than at most high end steakhouses. They were all cooked to perfection as each guest wanted, and melted in the mouth like butter. Our families are still talking about it and how classy the whole event was and more than a few wish Samuel's was open for dinner. Mark's punch was a hit with the kids and they had a great time too. We highly recommend Samuel's for any event that is in or near Buffalo (we came from Rochester - an hour + away) and hope to have more occasions to hold celebrations there in the future

Sent on 05/17/2013

Jenn · Married on 03/02/2013

Their packages gave us the ability to have a nice wedding on our modest budget

Sent on 03/12/2013

Cassie · Married on 01/26/2013

Everyone at Samuels was great! The staff very helpful and attentive to everyone's needs. We received nothing but compliments from all of our guests on the food. Everything as cooked perfectly and the waiters attended to every table. I would most definetly recommend Samuels for a wedding venue!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Great service. The team captain Pat was excellent. She really made us feel special on this important day. They did a nice job working with the DJ to coordinate all of the events during the wedding.

The only complaint about the food was that the salad was awful and we heard this from over 40 of our guests. There was no dressing and the croutons were soggy. It should have had crisp lettuce with fresh croutons and dressing.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2012

Everything on the day was amazing and a large part was due to Samuels as the venue. The food was outstanding, I had a lot of guests that came up to me and told me how amazing the food was. The room was decorated very tastefully for the Christmas holiday which made it look outstanding. Compared to other vendors in the area the meals were very reasonably priced yet tasted a lot better than wedding food at other more expensive locations in the Buffalo area. The staff was extremely accommodating and there if we needed anything from when I started planning the day til the very end of the reception.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Nancy · Married on 11/24/2012

Everything was just perfect! The staff at Samuel's was outstanding....very attentive, professional and courteous to us and all our guests. I have received numerous comments from guests at the wedding expressing their delight at the quality of the food, the tremendous service, and overall look and feel of the venue. Everyone's meal was served in a timely manner, cooked well and delicious. The presentation was fantastic. We would highly recommend Samuel's as a high-class and upscale venue.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2012

We were extremely happy with Samuels Grande Manor. The atmosphere, food and the service was top of the line. Our wedding was perfect from start to finish.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Kathy · Married on 10/20/2012

Wonderful! Very helpful , kept things moving and well organized.

Sent on 11/03/2012

the captain and DJ should have announced that there was a dessert table; guests did not know that there was one.

Sent on 10/21/2012

bridgette · Married on 10/12/2012

Absolutely amazing! Everyone from my wedding has complimented Samuel's on their service, food, and the beauty of the place. The night was perfect and the food was exceptional! Sue answered all my emails and phone calls in a very timely manner. She answered all my questions leading up to the event. The process was explained to me at my rehearsal and was carried out exactly as explained. My captain Dawn was wonderful. She made sure everyone in my bridal party had beverages while we were doing our formal pictures and during dinner. She also answered any questions we had, stayed in contact with my photographer and DJ to keep everything on time. Mark the manager checked in to introduce himself and answer questions. The staff was friendly and efficient.
    Bridgette & Tim M

Sent on 10/16/2012

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2012

We are extremely pleased with Samuel's Grande Manor!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Casey · Married on 10/05/2012

Everyone that we dealt with was wonderfully professional, friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about our wedding! If you are debating about using Samuels then you need to stop debating and choose them!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2012

As a bit of a control freak, I felt a little uncomfortable leaving the set up up to someone else, but they did an amazing job! Everything was set up perfectly! The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious and hot, the servers were organized and they made an extra effort to make sure the bridal party especially was taken care of. We were very pleased with everything!!! People continue to comment on how great it was! Thanks!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2012

We just had our wedding and reception at Samuel's this past weekend. I can say that I would recommend Samuel's to anyone who wants to have a truly beautiful garden ceremony and a fun reception!! I live out of town but am originally from NY so we wanted to have our wedding in my home state. We were a little apprehensive about the ease in planning a wedding from out of state but it was so easy. Everyone at Samuel's was absolutely terrific to work with. They are extremely efficient, organized, helpful, flexible, responsive and kind. I can say that leading up to the day, I had no worries about the ceremony or the reception (apart for hoping it wouldn't rain!).

Anytime we emailed or called Samuel's, we received responses very quickly and they were always extremely accommodating. All of our guests raved about the ceremony, music, drinks and food. If you are looking for a beautiful place to have a wonderful wedding, Samuel's is the place to go!!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

We had our wedding at Samuels Grande Manor and everything turned out perfect! Everything was above and beyond our expectations and couldn't have turned out any better. The food, service and ambiance were amazing. Everything was very well done; right down to the ice sculpture and place settings; the room looked awesome! The staff did a great job making all of our guests feel special with their great service. Our Captain Pat, Wedding Cordinator Sue, and Banquet Manager Mark did an incredible job taking care of us making sure everything was perfect. We received rave reviews from guests who had an great time. We would like to thank the staff at Samuels for making our memorable night even more special.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Kate · Married on 09/22/2012

We couldn't have been happier with Samuel's. Sue,Mark, and our captain Pat made our special night perfect! I would recommend them 150%. More than a week later our guests are still raving about the food and ambience!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Matthew · Married on 09/22/2012

Samuel's Grande Manor with the help of Sue Manfredo couldn't of been more helpful and accommodating. From the very start all our questions and concerns were answered as well as taken care of.

As the big day got closer and nerves and stress tend to build up Samuel's stepped up their game even more, once you give them the instructions of what you want they came through and took care of everything...from decorations to favors they had everything set up as planned.

The captain they provided for the day went above and beyond taking care of all our needs and even suggesting better options for things we never would of thought of.

The food was raved about by all our guests.

From top to bottom Samuels did a tremendous job and exceeded all our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone for their big day.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2012

We had our wedding reception at Samuel's Grande Manor on September 15th 2012. What a great experience! Sue helped us plan, and from start to finish, everything was amazing!! All of our guests raved about the food and service! Our day couldn't have been more perfect thanks to Samuel's!!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/08/2012

I was very impressed with Samuels! The captain I was provided for my wedding was at my beck and call and was always there for anything I needed. I have heard nothing but super things about the food at my wedding! My guests were raving saying they have never had food as good as Samuels had for my wedding! They did a superb job and I would recommend them to anyone for an event!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Eileen · Married on 09/01/2012

Sue and the whole staff at Samuel's were very gracious, helpful and very very accomodating. I have recommended Samuel's to friends and acquaintances for their upcoming events. Our wedding was beautiful and I thank Sue and Samuel's staff for making that happen!

Sent on 09/14/2012

sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

Staff and venue exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Lydia · Married on 08/31/2012

When my fiance and I first got engaged... I panicked because I didn't know what I had to do or how I was supposed to do it. When we chose Samuel's Grande Manor as our venue, I stopped worrying. They were all absolutely fantastic to work with. My main criteria for a location were that I wanted the ceremony and reception to take place at the same location, so that our guests were not left to occupy themselves for 3 hours while we went and took pictures. I also wanted a location that didn't require me to have the same # of chairs at each table, because I didn't want to group people together just to fill the table. They let me have anywhere from 8 to 12 people at each table. They took care of pretty much everything for me... they set up the centerpieces, put out the favors, displayed our chosen dessert (we didn't want to do cake), etc. I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to enjoy my wedding day without any stress. They are absolutely phenomenal and I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the Buffalo area.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Lydia · Married on 08/31/2012

Absolutely phenomenal to work with!

Sent on 06/26/2014