Samuel's Grande Manor Reviews

268 | Buffalo, NY

268 Reviews for Samuel's Grande Manor

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2017

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! We held the wedding ceremony in the gardens and the reception immediately following. The staff was so attentive to detail and guided us along the way from beginning to end. I especially loved the added touch of the champagne toast for the wedding party by the water fountain after the wedding ceremony. I will definitely recommend Samuel's to my family and friends for their events.

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire experience was stress free from start to finish. They kept track of all the details to make our wedding reception a beautiful night to remember. We were actually able to "relax" at the reception and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 08/12/2017

ronald · Married on 06/30/2017

Everything was just perfect,very happy along with our guests who said that this was the best wedding they ever
    attended,food ,service etc. Outstanding !!

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2017

Samuels was amazing! The staff and vendors that worked along with me were great to make my day more then I could ever ask for!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Monica · Married on 06/23/2017

Samuel's was absolutely amazing. Up until the wedding they worked with us and gave us paperwork that kept us organized. The day of the wedding, we barely had to lift a finger! They were there with everything we needed. The night ran smoothly and we had a great time!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Samuels did such an AMAZING job executing my wedding reception. From the planning stage all the way to the day of, the entire staff was extremely attentive and made sure my vision came through.
    The food was INCREDIBLE!! I've never heard so many people rave about the quality of food at a wedding before like they did at our wedding. Everyone's meals were perfect. The display of appetizers and late night food seriously blew everyone away.
    The general manager Mark was wonderful to work with. He welcomed all my crazy ideas and embraced every single one of them.
    The décor of Samuels is absolutely stunning!
    I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a beautiful elegant wedding!

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2017

Samuels Grande Manor was nothing short of Grande. I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding reception anywhere else. Sue and Mark were so awesome to work with. Not only did they accommodate our every wish, but they exceeded my expecations with their spectacular service from the beginning. Mark was so on top of everything, consistently asking my husband and I, and our parents, if we needed anything. We had the succulent steak and chicken sit down dinner, and it was to die for. After all the weddings I have been to, the food is the one thing that usually just passes for mediocre. This was not the case at my wedding at all. Not one complain from us or any of our guests! They were RAVING about the food. The room itself had such an elegant ambiance. I would be honored and so proud to recommend Samuels Grande Manor to anyone looking for the best wedding venue in town!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Cory · Married on 06/03/2017

Everyone at Samuel's Grande Manor went above and beyond anything my wife and I could have thought possible! The halls and garden were beautiful and could not have chosen a better location for our big day!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Janie · Married on 06/03/2017

Samuel's was perfect, from the garden ceremony to the food to the staff-- our day was perfect and our guests still rave about how beautiful it was when they see us. I've had feedback that it was 'first-class', a 'fairytale' with the garden ceremony and 'delicious' food-- we couldn't agree more! Thank you Samuel's !!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/20/2017

You were SO accommodating and everything was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! Your staff made everything so perfect for us from start to finish. Our friends and family are still raving about how amazing you guys were to us and to them as guests. The food was outstanding, we heard nothing but awesome feedback about the food. We can't thank you enough for making our day so special for us. We will be giving high recommendations for Samuel's to anyone looking to book events. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Paula · Married on 05/06/2017

Couldn't have had a better experience. I had my sons wedding at Samuels in May 2017, then my daughters in the city 3 months later. Much better value and just overall great experience at Samuels. They make the whole process very easy, they know exactly what they are doing, food and service was excellent.

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

To start, I was a little put off by the coordinator sue . She was just a touch impersonal. I felt like I was a bother any time I had to talk to her. However i loved the venue so we decided to look past that. I would like to say that she is fabulous at her job! We didn't need a friend, we needed someone that knew what needed to be done. so that's all we cared about.
    I am so happy we stuck with it. It is very hard with close to 150 people to have everyone happy. We did not have one complaint. The waiters were spectacular and every employee we met did everything they could to help. It was everything we wanted and more all at a great cost.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Tina · Married on 04/21/2017

Amazing reception. Everything was perfect and to detail. The food was amazing as well!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

We did our ceremony and our reception at Samuel's and they were nothing but amazing! They were very accommodating and always reassuring me that everything was covered. I always said to my (now) husband, "no one ever goes to a wedding and really loves the food." Boy, was I wrong! I have heard from all of our family members and friends how AMAZING the food was. They said they had the best filet of their lives. I am so happy with our choice with using Samuel's. It was beautiful and elegant and just all around magical. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Shortly after getting engaged I started looking into venues, no one could compare to what Samuels had to offer. Although I was looking for a venue that wasn't as crowded as Samuels was I knew that Samuels was where we needed to be. From our first appointment right up until the day of Sue and Carol were fantastic to work with. I ended up making a lot of last-minute changes the week of the wedding and they were very accommodating even adding chairs to a table 3 days before because I forgot to include our professionals in the chair count. I was worried that the vision I had for my fall themed wedding would not be able to happen as there were so many pieces and we were the fifth group to book for that day. Sue and Carol assured me that all my worries were for nothing, and they were correct. We were married on October 15, 2016 and Samuels made my dream come true. All the staff were fantastic to work with that day, anytime I needed anything they were right there to help out. We had extra wedding cake we gave to our staff along with gelato and they all personally came to thank me for our generosity. Booking with Samuels will be the best thing you do.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Allison · Married on 10/08/2016

We visited all the "in" downtown venues and they couldn't hold a candle to what Samuels offered at a very reasonable price. No matter what the request we never heard the word no! Sue and Carol were a pleasure to work with the venue is beautiful ( not the old Samuels I remembered) the interior and exterior gardens are so tastefully done. The night of the wedding went off without a hitch. You're assigned a person who is like your personal wedding planner who makes sure your wedding party knows when to walk down the aisle,when dances,cake cutting etc needs to take place. When you arrive at the venue the wedding party and family is treated like royalty! As your guests arrive they too are treated with the same care. They food was delicious,the dessert table amazing and the venue delightful! What more could you want? Also one of the few venues that can accommodate 300+ people.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lori · Married on 07/30/2016

We had our wedding at Samuels on 7/30/16. From the first time we booked our date until our wedding day, they were always available to answer any of our questions. They were so attentive to every detail and made sure our day went exactly how we planned it. All of our wait staff was super friendly and the food was amazing. The gardens and new gazebo were the perfect back drop for our outdoor ceremony. I would highly recommend Samuels for a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2016

Amazing venue. So pretty. Food is delicious. Pricing is fair.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding was on 6/11/16. It was absolutely AMAZING! We had a small wedding with around 45 people attending. It was perfect. Sue was so helpful and responsive to our needs from beginning to end. Mark and Dawn were so awesome on the wedding day. Dawn, our captain, was so attentive to everything we needed. She was simply the best! It was perfect! Food was delicious. We had so many compliments. Thank you Samuels for helping make our wedding a night to remember forever! :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our wedding reception upstairs in the Samuel room on June 3, 2016. After meeting with Sue, we knew Samuels was the perfect place for us! From the start, Sue made sure all of our questions were answered and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Sue and the rest of the staff put my nerves at ease ensuring things would run smoothly, which they did! I loved that Sue made sure everything was how my husband and I wanted it. Our captain was amazing and very attentive to our needs. When we arrived at the reception she brought us out some appetizers and a drink without us even asking. The staff went above and beyond to make our night perfect!! We got so many compliments from our guests about the food and how beautiful it was. Our guests also really enjoyed having the balcony to go outside. We used Samuel Sound as our DJ and Debbie was amazing!! We picked a few must play songs and let her take care of the rest. The dance floor was packed all night! I can't thank Samuels enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Samuels completely exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Gillian · Married on 12/18/2015

Samuel's was amazing. We had a small reception and ceremony of about 85 people and they accomdiated us so well. They were always quick to respond and willing to help with any questions or concerns we had. The day of our wedding - we seriously did not have to worry about one thing because you could tell how professional and ready they were for us.

Sent on 12/19/2015

kristin · Married on 10/17/2015

Samuels was wonderful to myself and my husband through the entire planning process. Sue and the other staff went above and beyond to ensure that we did not have any questions or concerns throughout. They also were extremely accomodating to our requests and wants. Pam our banquet lead that night made sure that any minor problems were quickly addressed. The food was delicious and most guests went home with a doggie bag. The room was beautiful and all of our guests had such a good time. We also hired DJ Debbie the house DJ and she was awesome and so easy to work with. Thank you for making our wedding planning process much less stressful than what it could be!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Christopher · Married on 10/10/2015

I have been to weddings and a few other events at Samuel's before and knew they provided great service. Knowing this I took my then fiancée to see the space and she fell in love with it as soon as we walked in, I believe that night we decided to book Samuel's for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. We had our ceremony outside at the Gazebo and our reception was in the East Room. We loved that they had a backup plan incase the weather was bad which really put us at ease with having an October wedding.
    The whole process was great, Sue answered all our questions and had great suggestions which helped make our day perfect.
    When we dropped off our decorations, Sue informed us that they had 7 weddings that day, two of which were in the afternoon, with one of them being in our room, but reassured us that our room would be ready in time. They had our room setup in no time once the other wedding let out. Pat was our captain and was amazing. They made sure our wedding party were taken care of and even our parents. Staff was extremely professional and helpful. Our guests continue to rave about Samuel's and how amazing everything was, from the food to the outdoor areas and gazebo. Our day was a dream come true and more thanks to Samuel's and their staff. They completely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/13/2015

BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME!! SO HELPFUL! Mark and the staff at Samuel's were incredibly helpful throughout our whole planning process and everything about our reception was absolutely wonderful. Our families are still talking about how beautiful the room (downstairs, all three rooms) looked and how awesome all the food was (especially those crab cakes!). Mark or another member of the staff always responded to our questions throughout planning within hours if not minutes! and they were always willing to set up an appointment to help us even if it was the same day I called. The staff the night of the reception was excellent also!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lillie · Married on 07/18/2015

Samuel's Grande Manor made my wedding day very special. From the day I first spoke with Sue. Everyone I spoke were very professional and assured me that everything was going to be fine. It was more than fine. It was amazing. The Ashley room looked beautiful. The meal tasted good. Our family and friends commented on how nice everything was. The room captain was very responsive. As I was waiting for five individuals to bus-sle my dress, he came over and asked if I wanted something to drink. I thought that was great. Management came around to ensure everything was going well. Thanks you for everything! You were directly responsible for our wedding day being so very special. Love, Lillie and Kevin Nuble

Sent on 07/30/2015