114 Reviews for Sampson's Hollow

Outside Cake (7)
Parking (7)
In-House Catering (6)
Decor (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Cake (5)
Family Style (1)
Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
114 Sampson's Hollow Reviews

I could have never imagined a fairytale like our wedding day. Lesley at Sampson’s Hollow made everything happen perfectly. I was a very young bride who wasn’t sure what she wanted, but our day ended up being a dream. Thank you, Lesley, and everyone at Sampson’s Hollow, for making our dreams come true. We love you.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to the staff at Sampson’s Hollow! They all went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and having the best day possible ❤️ Lesley and Krista were the kindest and sweetest people who worked hard all day to make sure everyone was comfortable and having a good time. Throughout the whole process my fiancé and I felt like family rather than just another couple giving them business. From the beginning planning stages all the way till we said “I do” it was 100% stress free. We could not have asked for a more beautiful and stunning wedding day.

Profile Picture Tori , 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I are from Florida. Planning an out of state wedding couldn't have been easier with the help of our coordinator Lesley. The staff at Sampson's Hollow were fantastic. Our wedding was more than we could've hoped for and the venue was absolutely beautiful. We would do it all over again if we could & we would recommend Sampson's Hollow without a doubt!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Both of our daughters were married here in 2017, and chose completely different wedding packages. Our oldest daughter chose an elopement package in July, and our youngest daughter chose a complete wedding package in November. Both weddings were absolutely gorgeous, and the staff was excellent in making sure each bride was comfortable and pleased with every aspect of their special day. Outstanding staff and beautiful wedding venue! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

There is not a more beautiful or peaceful place! Many package options and such beautiful areas for photo ops. The staff is amazing! Our coordinator, Idamae, went above and beyond. She also cooked delicious food for reception, did the flowers, and made sure everything was perfect. They provided us with the best officiant, Mr. Keith Abernathy. Everyone had a blast! Wish we could do it again...kind of...lol

Photos
Profile Picture Jackie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

I chose Sampson's Hollow because of the beautiful location and the at-home feeling you get while on the property. I'm so glad I had my wedding here! The staff was so helpful and we collaborated to put together a beautiful wedding in just over 2 months. They are prepared to help several different aspects of wedding planning such as catering, the cake, and some decor. (My food and cake were ah-mazing!) The package I chose even provided a coordinator and all of this at a very reasonable price. Definitely recommend.

P.S- It rained on my wedding day, which no one wants BUT this venue has the most beautiful 'Plan B' option for rainy weddings and it turned out to be even better than I could have imagined. If you want an outdoor ceremony but are hesitant because of the possibility of bad weather this is a great option.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Outside Cake

Sampsons Hollow is a magical place to have a wedding! The owner, Janice is highly professional and runs an incredibly efficient business. Sampsons Hollow coordinated a stunning wedding in a wooded glen, with one heck of a party in the barn after!

Lesley was our wedding coordinator, and the day could not have went more seamlessly. She took so much of the stress out of the wedding day for me. Lesley literally had on her running shoes and was all over that venue making sure everything was perfect.

We also used Sampsons Hollow catering, and the food was incredible! My family is still talking about how good the food was, and how beautiful the wedding was!!! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Allison , 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Buffet, Outside Cake, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Linens

Absolutely beautiful and amazing setting for elegant and romantic wedding! Everything you need for your perfect day!! We Couldn't be any happier with how our day turned out!! Janice and staff are very accommodating and sincere to make sure your day is absolutely perfect!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tonya, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could never imagine a better place to have our joyous occasion celebrated!! The owners and staff are excellent, kind, and caring and do not miss any details. This venue has a lot to offer!

Profile Picture Tony, 6/11/17, 1 Review

For a stressless wedding, choose Sampson’s Hollow
I had seen too many of my friends with stress and anxiety leading up to their wedding day. I wanted to enjoy the planning process and our wedding, and Sampson’s Hollow was the perfect choice. Janice, our coordinator Carole, and their staff treated us like family from day one. They took care of every detail, including the ceremony, reception, food, decorations, and clean up. Everyone working there is fun and easy to work with. My guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how good the food tasted. I am still craving the wedding cake that Maggie made for us! They created a beautiful day that made all my little girl dreams come true!

Profile Picture Mitzi Miller, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

About a month ago our daughter was married at Sampson's Hollow. Being the father of only one daughter I wasn't sure what to expect except that I was suppose to give her away when and where I was told to do so. I have never participated in an event that went as smoothly as this one did. Everything and everyone was in it's/their place when it/they were suppose to be thanks to Carol's coordination. It seemed as if there was a cast of thousands attending to every detail. This included family adding personal touches that greatly enhanced the event. Pictures just can't do justice to the beauty of the venue. The food tasted like home cooking. The staff attended to every detail in an unobtrusive way. I'm sure if problems had occurred they would have been taken care of in a professional manner but thanks to their professionalism that wasn't necessary. I highly recommend anyone contemplating hosting an event to contact Janice Livingston at Sampson's Hollow to see what they have to offer. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bob, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue is beautiful and all of the staff are so helpful! Perfect wedding venue any time of year.

Profile Picture Jacob, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Sampson’s Hollow in May was absolutely gorgeous. The venue itself was breathtaking and there were so many great spots for us to get amazing pictures! We only had about 50 guests, but Janice helped us create a wedding package that was perfect for us and included almost everything we needed for our wedding. The reception food and wedding cake included in our package was so delicious, and the decorations we’re spot on. Our package also included an amazing wedding coordinator. You don’t know how valuable a wedding coordinator is until you start planning for a wedding, and our wedding coordinator, Lesley, was incredible! She met with us multiple times before the wedding to go over every detail, and I honestly could not have done any of the wedding planning without Lesley! She definitely went way above and beyond to make our day unforgettable! I just cannot say enough good things about Lesley and Janice at Sampson’s Hollow! I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a beautiful rustic/country wedding with amazing staff who care about your special day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Outside Cake, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Set Up, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables

I could not have picked a better dream venue. It was everything I could've dreamed of and more. Ida Mae and Janice went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and also that I was calm and had everything on the biggest day of my life. It was an absolute perfect day and the most beautiful venue all thanks to Sampson's Hollow. There is no other place I could've imagined our wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!! I'm so thankful for these 2 women who worked with us hand in hand to make our dreams come true (in such a short time span may I add). They are the best at what they do!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is perfect or any type of wedding, big or small. We decided to go ahead and get married while we were vacationing with family and planned everything in 2 weeks. Sampson's Hallow took care of everything from the flowers, minister, chairs, cake and gave referrals for photographers. It made things so simple and there was no stress. The venue is absolutely beautiful, with many different options for where to have the ceremony and take pictures. They drove us around on a golf cart while we took pictures, which was very nice. The barn is beautiful on the inside and on the porch. I'm so glad we got married here, it was everything we wanted and so perfect!

Profile Picture Christie, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First of all, if you want a venue where you can feel completely relaxed and stress free through your entire wedding planning process, then this is your venue! I knew I wanted to get married at Sampson's Hollow after the first time I visited there. Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, but the owner Janice and the rest of the staff are all so incredibly nice! The best part of it all? They can provide almost everything for you! The only major things I had to go out on my own to provide for the day was a DJ and a photographer. My package included the linens, cleanup, my cake, the catering, decorations, AND flowers! I can't say enough good things about this venue. We had the most perfect wedding day here, and I hope other people get to experience the greatness of Sampson's Hollow like we did!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are truly no words to describe how amazing our wedding was at Sampsons Hollow in October. I know I am a little late with the review, but as most of you know, life happens. My husband and I were married at Sampsons Hollow on October the 9th, and to say that the ceremony was breathtaking is an understatement. The reason we chose to have our wedding and reception at Sampsons Hollow was not only because it is what most would consider a one stop shop, but because the Sampsons Hollow staff care about the customers they serve. My husband and I were truly blessed to have such and awesome wedding planner ,Ida Mae. I promise, all I had to do was pull up my Pinterest board , and she made everything come to life. I did not have a worry in the world on my wedding day thanks to this sweet soul. Not only is Sampsons Hollow a beautiful venue, but they also have a lot to offer. They are more than willing to work with you and they are also very accommodating. My husband and I chose to have Sampsons Hollow cater our wedding and the food was to die for. I contemplated whether or not to have my own caterers, but honestly I am so glad I didn't, because the food couldn't have been better. Our wedding was perfect and it ran so so smoothly thanks to the amazing staff. I also really enjoyed the fact that since the wedding venue is on a farm, the Sampons Hollow staff will pick your guests up from the parking lot and take them to the ceremony location. They also provide cold bottled water. With that being said, there are many locations for the actual ceremony itself, and there are also a few back up locations in case of rain. My wedding day was everything I could have invisioned and then some. I wish that I could share my wedding photos with you all so that you could see how beautiful and perfect my wedding turned out. I know that my day couldn't have been as perfect as it was withought the help of the wonderful staff and family of Sampsons Hollow. I would highly recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I begin?!?! Sampson's Hollow is truly the whole package. My husband and I were able to choose a package with this venue that would accommodate our number of guests(about 70-75). There were sooo many amazing perks to their package and being able to take care of most everything in one place made for a stress free experience. From the start, Lesley, our coordinator with Sampson's Hollow, made sure that everything was exactly as we had imagined. During every meeting, she was sure to cover all the bases and was a pro at thinking of all the details I had not even thought about. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for beautiful views of the Smoky Mountains and just an all around intimate feel for their wedding/reception as well a customizable package option. The reception dinner was delicious and we received so many compliments from our guests at how perfect everything was from the food to the staff and the venue all around. Sampson's Hollow, thank you so much for taking care of this girl that had NO clue about weddings as I'm not the typical gal that has been planning this since I was 5. I felt at ease through the ENTIRE process. My husband and I feel that our wedding night was about as perfect as it gets and really was who we are as a couple. Thanks again for an AMAZING experience!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Buffet, Outside Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Working with Sampson's Hollow was a dream from beginning to end. The venue itself is entirely gorgeous, and the staff is awesome. We worked together for about a year planning everything, and there were a couple of hiccups along the line (like my cashiers check getting lost in the mail) and they handled it very well. I highly recommend them.

Carole was my planner and she was AWESOME. She made everything look completely gorgeous. I gave her the framework and she just ran with it. making everything more beautiful than I could have imagined. I'm a pretty big planner and it's hard for me to let go of the reigns, but Carole took them and I had full confidence in her. Please book your wedding with Sampson's Hollow and I know they will treat you right!

Profile Picture Carly, 7/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Parking

Our wedding at Sampsons Hollow was just perfect!! We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Our coordinator Idamae was great to work with and did an amazing job of setting everything up perfectly for us. Janice created bouquets for my bridesmaids and I and I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were! They also provided the food for our reception and it was delicious! Everyone commented on how good it was. Thank you to their wonderful team, and particularly our wedding coordinator Idamae and owner Janice for helping to make our day so special.

Profile Picture Keyla, 6/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Altar/Arches, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Family Style, Outside Cake

Beautiful country setting. Mountain panorama. Food delicious . Flowers gorgeous. Staff attentive.

Profile Picture User6754400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This wedding venue was amazing!!! There are not enough words I could put here that would even justify the satisfaction I had with this venue. They customized everything and were so flexible with me! They even let me know that the original wedding date I had wanted came available. We had a beautiful rustic wedding at Sampson's Hollow!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't begin to express my love for Sampson's Hollow. My husband and I wanted a medium size wedding in the heart of the Smokey Mountains in East Tennessee. I searched far and wide for a location that had the right feel, and as soon as I walked onto Sampson's Hollow property, I was confident and overjoyed that we had found the perfect location to say our vows. From the beginning, Sampson's Hollow provided the best quality of service from beginning to end. Lesley Livingston was my wedding coordinator, and I could not have gotten through it without her. When the day arrived, I just sat back and relaxed because I knew I was in good hands. We were worried about the chance of rain, but I knew we had a GORGEOUS covered porch on the front of the barn with an incredible view so we would not get wet. Luckily it did not rain, but I would have been happy rain or shine! I highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding. Sampson's Hollow will go out of their way to make it a day to remember.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had an amazing wedding at this venue. They took care of everything for me and made it super easy to plan from out of state. All of my guest kept telling me how beautiful the venue was!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews