83 Reviews for Sammys Rental Inc.

4.7
Flatware (3)
Showroom (2)
Altar/Arch (2)
Audio Equipment (2)

We used Sammy's Rentals for our backyard wedding and they were great to work with! They sent someone out to see how large of a tent we could fit and he was extremely knowledgeable. They could have easily tried to push us to purchase extras (e.g. flooring, walls, etc.) but they were not very "salesy", which I liked. I think they have a huge stock of tents, because they had many sizes available even though we were planning sort of last minute. Sammy's rentals are great value and very reasonably priced. They were also flexible by allowing me to change the size of our tent, and we even changed our lighting choice 3 days before the wedding. The tent looked beautiful (loved the chandeliers!) and all the guests commented on how nice it looked. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Anita, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Tents

I ordered my wedding reception and ceremony chairs. I got gold chiavari chairs. They were beautiful. Sammy's had the best price in the area. The contract was drawn up immediately. They delivered and picked up my chair on time. They are very professional and I could change the amount of chair I needed within a fair amount of time.

Profile Picture morgan, 5/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sammy’s Rentals provided rentals for our rehearsal dinner, as well as the tent and sound system for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were easy to work with, and we were very happy with the service they provided.

Profile Picture Jenevieve, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens

We rented from Sammy’s Rentals for our Wedding. We had both the wedding and the reception outside so we had a tent, a floor, lights, tables, table settings, a small generator to power everything, and pretty much everything you need to have an outdoor wedding reception.

The equipment was delivered and set up two days before. They arrived exactly when they said they would and all the electrical equipment, the microphone, the speakers, the generator, and the lights, all worked perfectly. They came the morning after the ceremony to pick up and took everything away quickly and easily.

We had to change our order multiple times due to changing conditions and Sammy’s was always quick and responsive to our requests. Planning a wedding is stressful but I’m happy to say that none of the stress was caused by Sammy’s Rental. They did everything they could to make it an easy and pain free experience. Next time we have a large party we’ll be renting from them again.

Profile Picture William, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I reserved some heaters for my daughter's wedding tent. I eventually put down a deposit of $143. The wedding venue that we had chosen went out of business 7 weeks before the wedding. We contacted Sammy to tell him we would not be needing the heater, and Sammy had heard about our wedding venue going out of business and, without our asking, Sammy offered to refund us the $143, which he didn't have to do! Our dealings with Sammy's, from the start to the end, were always pleasant; he was always professional and caring. Our only regret: we will not be seeing Sammy on my daughter's wedding weekend! Thanks again, Sammy!

Profile Picture Jim, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sammys was a breeze to work with. I must have changed my rental 6 different times and each time they were flexible and accommodating. We ended up renting a full tent liner, tent pole draping, and lighting from Sammys and it all ended up looking fantastic. They were responsive, timely, and a great company to work with.

Profile Picture Margaux, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Lights, Tent Accessories, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We were so thrilled that we went with Sammy's Rental Co. for our tented wedding reception in the Bishop's Garden at the Washington National Cathedral! They provided nearly everything we needed for the evening, from tables and chairs to the beautiful dance floor and lovely lighting, and were very easy to work with. We always received quick responses and they were flexible with last minute changes. We recommend them, 100%! We're so glad they were willing to come into the city and help make our day so special.

Profile Picture Crossley and Allan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Glassware, Linens

Our caterer recommend Sammy's and we are glad they did. They came to our house and did a site inspection that provided us with some great options. We had a large tent installed over a multi level patio and deck that appeared to be a challenge but not for Sammy's. These guys know their stuff. We also rented all the tables, chairs, bars, and tables cloths which made our lives easier.

Profile Picture KEVIN, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Sammy's rental was AWESOME! They were flexible and able to accommodate us just weeks before our wedding. The quality of the white folding chairs we got were superb, our guests were comfortable, even as hot as it was outside! We also received easels and signs (which we were able to write on) from Sammy's which really put a high quality finishing touch to our ceremony. Definitely recommend using them for any rental needs you may have!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a tent, tables, a dance floor, and lights from Sammy's for our cocktail-style wedding reception at my parents house and we were so happy with the professionalism, responsiveness, and speed of Sammy's staff! In addition, the tent and all the extras looked amazing for our event! Would use the company's service again!

Profile Picture User4465489, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

I don't even know where to start with this review. Sammy's was absolutely amazing. They were accommodating to the literally ~ 7-8 times I changed/added to our order for the wedding. We rented chairs, high chairs, tables, and a dance floor from them for our big day and we could not have been more pleased with the quality of service from communication, value, flexibility, and professionalism. Drop off and pick up of the rental items was easy and timely. Sammy's is HIGHLY recommended.

Profile Picture Jihyun, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Sammy's Rental provided the additional tables we needed for our wedding day and made the entire process extremely simple. It was so simple, in fact, that I almost didn't even realize they they'd dropped off or picked up the tables.

They were very easy to work with, quick and informative in their responses, and helped to ensure that we got everything that we needed with as little headache as possible.

Profile Picture John, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

We had a year to plan our daughters wedding so you can imagine how many times we added and deleted items we wanted to rent. I had a corrected invoice with minuets of my request EVERY TIME!! When I called to ask questions the staff was polite, helpful, professional and just NICE!!!!! Set up and take down was done so smoothly we didn't even notice - GREAT JOB!!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ordered the white wedding arbor from Sammy's - everything was delivered and set up on time on the day of, and they were responsive when I checked in a few weeks before the wedding. No complaints!

Profile Picture Alona, 10/30/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch

I was extremely impressed with Sammy's Rentals and would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom that are interested in tent/tables/chairs rentals! Any time I had questions or wanted to make a change to my contract, they literally responded within an hour. Everything was so easy and smooth with them. I knew it was supposed to rain the 3 days leading up to my wedding - so I called them and asked for an earlier tent delivery (to make sure the grass underneath didn't get too wet), and they said NO PROBLEM, and NO CHARGE for the early delivery! I also requested a bigger tent last minute (60x90 foot tent), and they had it in stock and delivered it. The set up crew (Santos and 4-5 others) were amazing, friendly, and diligent in installing all the equipment. They literally checked every light bulb to make sure they were lit! The quality of the pole tent, tables, chairs, string lights, and chandeliers was top-notch! We had a beautiful wedding, and could not have done it without Sammy's equipment. Btw, I researched a lot of rental companies, and Sammy's by far provides the best value. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Galina, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sammy's offered top notch customer service, and quality products. We rented a large tent, dance floor, chairs, tables, linens, plates, glassware, and lighting from Sammy's Rentals for our wedding in August. I must have sent 100 emails back and forth with the customer service rep I worked with regarding different requests and changes to our quote and they were always quick to respond and more than accommodating. They provided multiple quotes, different layout options for the table and chairs, and much, much more. There website was also one of the only websites that I found that had all of their products listed, and all of their pricing listed, which made it easy to make decisions.

Two days before the wedding, Sammy's arrived on time at the venue to set up the tent, table & chairs, etc. The 3 gentlemen who set up everything were awesome. When they realized a generator to power our coolant fans was not included in our rental they notified me immediately. I freaked out a little bit, because no one ever mentioned that we would need a generator for those. When I called Sammy's Rentals they apologized and told me that a generator was already en route to our venue, free of charge. Talk about awesome customer service!!

Sammy's Rentals along with providing awesome service, was also very reasonably priced. Their quote came in about $1000 cheaper than some other popular rental vendors. We were very satisfied with Sammy's Rentals, and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/27/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Thank you SO much to Sammy's Rentals for making our wedding such a special day. Our tent was beautiful! Sammy and co, were helpful by answering any and all of our questions, they were flexible in allowing us to change our order several times and, most importantly, Sammy's was INCREDIBLY helpful by saving our outdoor wedding by erecting a last minute tent and side walling. Thank you so much to Sammy and co for your amazing professionalism and for making our wedding a great one!

Profile Picture Noelle, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented chairs, tables, chafing dishes, and a tent. They confirmed with me that they would be dropping it off ahead of time, and they came when they said they would. They set up the tent how I asked and all the items I rented were accounted for. They came and picked up everything the following Monday, and were friendly and efficient. I don't really ever entertain to that extent, but if for some reason I decide to again, I will definitely use them again, no hesitation.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup

Sammy's Rental went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! We actually had some last minute changes to the kind of tent we needed and they were able to accommodate all of our requests! We rented a tent, liner, pole covers, chandeliers, chairs and tables from them and everything was beautiful! So many of our guests commented on how gorgeous the tent was! They even helped to re-work our table layout to a much more appealing/functional set up!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

The crew at Sammy's was so professional, responsive, and accommodating! We rented 35 gold chiavari chairs and they were delivered and picked up on time, and any changes I made to my order were implemented immediately!

Profile Picture User6774382, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great prices, great service, great products! Sammy's provided tables and chair rentals for my wedding on May 14th and everything was flawless! Would highly recommend for any event.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/14/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables

Sammy's got back to us very quickly with a quote. They have very reasonable rates, and their delivery fee is quite affordable as well. Looking forward to working with them when the wedding day comes!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/26/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, China, Flatware, Glassware, Audio Equipment, Chairs

From the very first visit until the final billing, we could not have received better service than we did from Sammy's Rentals. Christina let us know from the outset that changes in what we wanted would not be a problem. We made plenty and there was never an issue. Everything was delivered and set up on time and picked up as the venue required. We highly recommend Sammy's Rentals.

Profile Picture User6075182, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Sammy's Rental Inc. had everything we wanted and needed for our outdoor, tent wedding. We rented almost everything from them: tent, side walls, chairs, tables, linens, trash cans, speakers, and mic system. They are very quick to respond to questions and update invoices (we must have added additional items 2-3 times after putting down our initial deposit). They were very accommodating/flexible to our request to have all items removed the next day (Sunday) when many places will not remove items until Monday. They arrived on time and set everything up very quickly and exactly how we asked them to. The price was very reasonable for everything, the cheapest we found anywhere else in the Northern VA area. I highly recommend using Sammy's for any sort of event rental needs.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews