Sammy's Flowers Reviews

28 | Portland, OR

28 Reviews for Sammy's Flowers

1 User photo

3.5

Sammy's did my flowers for our out-of-town vineyard wedding. We met with them to lay out what we wanted, budget, and other details. The person helping us was very nice and able to make a plan meeting our needs. The flowers turned out very well for the most part. My bouquet was beautiful, The tulips in the bridesmaids' were a little off the color I requested, but it ended up not being a big deal. The corsages for my grandmothers were not very finished looking, though. Overall, I would say they did a good job meeting our needs. The delivery to our site was expensive, but I think that might just be the way it goes.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Lizzypoo

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2010

3.2
      2.5

I was pleased with the bouquets that were made for the bridesmaids, but the corsages and boutinerres were lacking, we also oredered some bulk flowers which were nice, but some of them fell apart with handling.If I had, had more time I could have done a better job I feel. For the price I wouldnt do it again.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2008

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

Very friendly but almost never returned or acknowleged my phone calls. I had questions that I needed answered and not ever being able to talk to them until a week or two before the wedding was very stressful! Flowers were beautiful, not quite what I was expecting or what had been decribed to me, but beautiful none the less. The quality of the flowers was very good. If you use them know exactly what you want and don't let them tell you what you want or you might be unhappy in the end.

Sent on 02/24/2009