Samantha Robshaw Photography Reviews

Samantha Robshaw Photography 5
Samantha Robshaw Photography 6
Samantha Robshaw Photography 7

Jessica · event on: 10/26/2013

Samantha was great. My daughter didn't cooperate during our first session, so Samantha went out of her way, came to my house and did some more photos, free of charge. We really appreciated her generosity!

Marlena · event on: 10/22/2013

Samantha was recommended to me by a friend to take my daughter's senior photos. She worked us into her schedule and we met at a location she suggested. It was a beautiful spot, and we had a very enjoyable time. I was blown away with the sneak preview photos, sent later that day. They absolutely exceeded all my expectations. Sam captured my daughter's essence. The colors, foreground, background, the smiles, perfect skin... We could not be happier with these photos. Sam has been a pleasure to work with. She is extremely responsive, she listens, and most importantly, she knows what she is doing with the camera. Having been disappointed with photographers in the past, I am very glad to have found Samantha and will be relying on her services in the future. Highly recommended.

Heather · event on: 08/14/2013

Samantha took our engagement photos, and will be our photographer for our wedding. I am usually very nervous about taking pictures, but she put me at ease. She had her own great ideas, as well as accepted ideas we had as well. We decided to include our puppy, and even though he had so much energy she was able to great some great shots with him. She even pulled her shoelace out of her shoe so that she could tie a string around his neck. Our photos came out great and we are so excited to have her as our wedding photographer!

Kalyn · event on: 06/20/2013

Samantha did my engagement photos and I love them! She did a great job and got the photos back so fast! I hired her for my wedding in march, I can't wait to see how the photos come out!

Mariel · event on: 04/20/2013

Samantha is very accommodating. Her pictures always come out so beautiful, she has photographed our family twice and always does a beautiful job! I highly recommend her!

• User3694145 · event on: 10/21/2013

We were very fortunate to come across Samantha. We had fall pictures done for my 9 month old son, his first time having professional pictures taken. Samantha was very flexible with dates and times. She made the photo shoot fun and memorable. She is very easy to work with and has a great personality. Her pictures came out amazing! We have already booked her for my sons first birthday Smash Shoot. We are very excited to work with her again.

nancy · event on: 10/26/2013

This is the second year I have used Samantha. Last year it was for pictures of my newborn and his two older sisters. They were at my house and she was awesome. I was so happy with the pictures. This year we took pictures outside and again they were great. She has great ideas. She is patient and great with the kids. Already looking forward to next year!!

Andrea · event on: 08/03/2013

Samantha was extremely easy to work with and flexible with finding a date and time that worked with our family. The photos were fantastic and the value was tremendous. I would recommend her to others.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Tiffany · event on: 10/07/2013

Sam was great to work with, professional and very flexible. Our family pictures turned our fantastic, I would not hesitate to recommend her to others!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Janaelle · event on: 11/04/2013

Fantastic service, price, and professionalism. Very accommodating and easy to get a session. Out pictures came out so wonderful we couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • User3710477 · event on: 09/07/2013

Samantha did an amazing job on our engagement photos! She worked with ideas that I had for pictures as well as offering her own suggestions and even brought some props for us! We got a sneak peek of some of the pictures the next day and all of the photos were available to us shortly thereafter. Can't wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • User3711706 · event on: 11/22/2013

I have used Samantha Robshaw Photography for a few years for our family holiday shoots and my boys yearly pictures. I wouldn't use anyone else!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Amanda · event on: 09/29/2013

Samantha recently photographed my sister's wedding and she was amazing. Im now getting married and chose Samantha because of the wonderful job she did with my sister. We had our engagement photos done and they were better than I had expected!! we love her!
    -Amanda W.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Kelly · event on: 09/16/2013

Samantha is an amazing photographer. She is also very quick to respond and the turn around time on my photos was so fast!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sheeda · event on: 10/06/2013

She was great with my kids. Very patient with my 6 month old & super friendly.

Shellye · event on: 07/06/2013

Love Sam so much she is coming this weekend to do Family photos and my business card head shots.

• User3691262 · event on: 11/18/2013

Samantha is great. She has taken my family photos 3 x now. I have also referred her to friends.

She is just great to work with and so reliable! Thanks

• User3693047 · event on: 06/12/2013

Samantha was very good with my baby during her first pictures. we got approx 8 pictures that came out great. She was prompt in responding and setting up a time to meet. We would use her again

H · Married on 10/13/2013

Samantha is just the best photographer. She is sooooo patient and really takes her time to get all the best shots. I have recommended her before I had the opportunity to use her because I witnessed her work. You won't be sorry if you hire her for any event.....and she makes it fun at the same time....