Samantha Robshaw Photography Reviews

Samantha Robshaw Photography 5
Samantha Robshaw Photography 6
Samantha Robshaw Photography 7

Heather · event on 08/14/2013

Samantha took our engagement photos, and will be our photographer for our wedding. I am usually very nervous about taking pictures, but she put me at ease. She had her own great ideas, as well as accepted ideas we had as well. We decided to include our puppy, and even though he had so much energy she was able to great some great shots with him. She even pulled her shoelace out of her shoe so that she could tie a string around his neck. Our photos came out great and we are so excited to have her as our wedding photographer!

Arthur · Married on 08/11/2013

I really can't say enough good things about Samantha. Of course our photos came out great, but she also took the time to get to know us as a couple and get an idea of what we were looking for in terms of wedding photos. I would not hesitate in recommending Samantha to anyone looking for a professional, friendly, and outstanding photographer.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Shana · Married on 08/11/2013

Samantha is wonderful! She is kind, professional, and a pleasure to work with! Our wedding photos are beautiful and we are still getting compliments on them! Now my sister is working with her for her upcoming wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2013

With a Monday wedding, we feared that we wouldn't be able to find a photographer that was able to take quality photos. Looking through photos that were posted online, I fell in love with Sam's work. I made a call to her, not believing I could actually get her to shoot my wedding. Sam called back that night, and we chatted about ideas, thoughts I had, thoughts she had, and we made an appointment to meet. The minute I walked in, I knew I had to have her at my wedding! We talked for about 3 hours. She took the time to get to know me, my tastes, my style, and made me feel like I had known her for years! I thought we would only meet once, but to my surprise, she come up with ideas contact me, and we would meet again! I NEVER felt like I was chasing her. She made my day a priority. Sam had turned into more than just my photographer. She had ideas that would make my photos the best, and most importantly, she made me look pristine! Believe me when I say, she will be taking all of my photos. (AND she just agreed to do my best friends wedding!)

Sent on 12/02/2013

Andrea · event on 08/03/2013

Samantha was extremely easy to work with and flexible with finding a date and time that worked with our family. The photos were fantastic and the value was tremendous. I would recommend her to others.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Maureen · event on 07/31/2013

Samantha was awesome to work with! I've hired her for family pictures at the beach, and business pictures. I have friends who have also hired Samantha, and all gave been very satisfied. She arrives on time, id upbeat and professional, listens to your needs, and is a pleasure to work with. And of course the finished product us better than expected.! Five stars all the way around!

Kalyn · event on 06/20/2013

Samantha did my engagement photos and I love them! She did a great job and got the photos back so fast! I hired her for my wedding in march, I can't wait to see how the photos come out!

Adam · Married on 06/16/2013

Samantha is so amazing! We are always happy when we work with her. Anyone would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Mariel · event on 04/20/2013

Samantha is very accommodating. Her pictures always come out so beautiful, she has photographed our family twice and always does a beautiful job! I highly recommend her!

• whitney

whitney · event on 03/25/2013

We hired Samantha for our daughter's first birthday party. The photos were amazing and Samantha was great! We have been using her for over a year now for baby photos and holiday shoots. We have already recommended Samantha to friends and family who agree that she is very talented.

Chris · Married on 05/19/2012

Sam is the BEST!! Her keen eye for detail and "catching" that candid shot that captures the moment. Her talent and dedication to her profession is bar none.

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2012

Sam is extremely professional! Yet you go about your day and not even know she's snapping away! She is so warm and friendly that she blends into your event......getting the best pictures! She has a gift for "posing" subjects to get the best pictures of your special day! All her pictures are unique and beautiful....but her baby and children's pics are phenomenal!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Sheeda · event on 10/06/2013

She was great with my kids. Very patient with my 6 month old & super friendly.

Amanda · event on 09/29/2013

Samantha recently photographed my sister's wedding and she was amazing. Im now getting married and chose Samantha because of the wonderful job she did with my sister. We had our engagement photos done and they were better than I had expected!! we love her!
    -Amanda W.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Kelly · event on 09/16/2013

Samantha is an amazing photographer. She is also very quick to respond and the turn around time on my photos was so fast!

Shellye · event on 07/06/2013

Love Sam so much she is coming this weekend to do Family photos and my business card head shots.

• User3691262 · event on 11/18/2013

Samantha is great. She has taken my family photos 3 x now. I have also referred her to friends.

She is just great to work with and so reliable! Thanks

• User3693047 · event on 06/12/2013

Samantha was very good with my baby during her first pictures. we got approx 8 pictures that came out great. She was prompt in responding and setting up a time to meet. We would use her again

H · Married on 10/13/2013

Samantha is just the best photographer. She is sooooo patient and really takes her time to get all the best shots. I have recommended her before I had the opportunity to use her because I witnessed her work. You won't be sorry if you hire her for any event.....and she makes it fun at the same time....