Samantha Robshaw Photography Reviews

Samantha Robshaw Photography 4
Samantha Robshaw Photography 5
Samantha Robshaw Photography 6
Samantha Robshaw Photography 7

Samantha was the perfect photographer and I'm so happy we chose her to shoot our wedding!

Not only was she super professional and responsive while we were planning, but she was an absolute PRO on our wedding day when the day, for us, was fun but chaotic.

As a newly married couple you're pulled in every direction that entire day. Despite getting almost no instruction from us on what kind of photos we wanted (yes that is our fault!) she captured every single moment perfectly. It was so amazing to look at our photos for the first time and see so many things that happened that day that we had forgotten about or that we hadn't even seen ourselves!

Plus, and this goes without saying, looking at her photos it is evident she has years of pro experience under her belt.

Thank you Samantha for capturing our wedding day beginning to end!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

I honestly don't even know where to begin. "Amazing" comes to mind, but that doesn't even cover it. My husband booked Sam on a whim and I we had our Engagement pictures done by Samantha: they came out absolutely beautifully! She met at the location of our choice, and I only needed to share my Pinterest page with her for inspiration - she came to the shoot prepared and with the exact knowledge of what we were looking for.
    I also had a Boudoir done with Samantha - which I was completely unsure of doing in the beginning. But Samantha makes you feel very comfortable, and once you see what that woman can do with a camera, you'll want a session too. Trust me. Go for it. You deserve it.
    And as for the wedding day - there truly aren't words to describe how amazing she was. She caught every moment of the day so perfectly, I couldn't have gotten better ideas from Pinterest if I tried. She is the nicest person you will ever meet, and she truly cares for her Brides. We got the pictures back very quickly, and there isn't a moment that she missed.
    I can honestly say that my husband and I have found a photographer for life, because I truly would never dream of going to anyone else.

Sent on 09/21/2015

melanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Samantha and her assistant did my wedding on June 20th. She was amazing! She knew exactly which poses to do and knew what looked good. I have seen a couple of our pics and they look stunning. Samantha is absolutely wonderful. Her prices are amazing and she is very flexible. I was very lucky finding her to do my wedding. I felt very comfortable and didnt have to worry about what my pictures would look like. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer to capture their special day.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Deb · Married on 10/12/2014

Samantha photographed my daughter's wedding and did an amazing job. She even had a photographer at the groom's home also to capture the guys getting ready! She was there from the bride getting ready until the last dance. She is an amazing photographer and has a great eye for those unique photos.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Christina · Married on 10/03/2014

You will not regret working with Samantha. She is patient and diligent with all of her work. She sees the beauty in every person and captures it.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sara · Married on 09/14/2014

Samantha is amazing! I love her style and look forward to working with her for many years to come.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Samantha is a 5-star photographer and the consummate professional! In this day and age of oftentimes feeling taken advantage of by the "wedding industry," you don't question the value you are getting with Sam. She is a lovely and genuine woman and we felt right at home working with her. I would highly recommend her services to anyone as her photos are just beautiful and she herself is a delight!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/24/2014

Samantha was amazing to work with. She provided excellent communication, fantastic ideas for for poses, angles and backgrounds. She met with us to discuss what pictures we wanted to make sure were taken like bridal party, pictures with the parents, Father and brides dance and any moment that was significant to us. She also made sure she kept track of the time for our sunset pictures and caught all the lil moments that we would treasure. She is very efficient and her turnaround time for editing is remarkable. She definitely makes this part of wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/25/2014

so so very happy with Sam and her photography! She was so awesome at catching the special moments and some I didn't even know she had gotten, she was great at getting perfect shots without being seen! I've only seen a few of the photos after editing and I am so happy that we trusted Sam to capture our special day!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • User3711706 · event on 11/22/2013

I have used Samantha Robshaw Photography for a few years for our family holiday shoots and my boys yearly pictures. I wouldn't use anyone else!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Sheena · event on 11/16/2013

What an amazing time! I felt comfortable and relaxed as I was able to take my maternity pictures at home. She was funny and lighthearted... I love her!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Stacey · Married on 11/16/2013

Samantha is an amazingly talented photographer! Everyone has raved about how gorgeous our photos came out. I am not a person who likes to have my picture taken in the least bit but Samantha just has a way about her that put me at ease and made the whole experience so enjoyable. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone, she is a truly gifted photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Janaelle · event on 11/04/2013

Fantastic service, price, and professionalism. Very accommodating and easy to get a session. Out pictures came out so wonderful we couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Sarah · event on 10/27/2013

Samantha Robshaw is an amazing photographer!! She was great with my children! Very patient! Responded to all of my emails right away and never left my questions unanswered. She is professional and he work speaks for itself. I highly recommend her and she will forever be my go to family photographer!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jessica · event on 10/26/2013

Samantha was great. My daughter didn't cooperate during our first session, so Samantha went out of her way, came to my house and did some more photos, free of charge. We really appreciated her generosity!

nancy · event on 10/26/2013

This is the second year I have used Samantha. Last year it was for pictures of my newborn and his two older sisters. They were at my house and she was awesome. I was so happy with the pictures. This year we took pictures outside and again they were great. She has great ideas. She is patient and great with the kids. Already looking forward to next year!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Marlena · event on 10/22/2013

Samantha was recommended to me by a friend to take my daughter's senior photos. She worked us into her schedule and we met at a location she suggested. It was a beautiful spot, and we had a very enjoyable time. I was blown away with the sneak preview photos, sent later that day. They absolutely exceeded all my expectations. Sam captured my daughter's essence. The colors, foreground, background, the smiles, perfect skin... We could not be happier with these photos. Sam has been a pleasure to work with. She is extremely responsive, she listens, and most importantly, she knows what she is doing with the camera. Having been disappointed with photographers in the past, I am very glad to have found Samantha and will be relying on her services in the future. Highly recommended.

• User3694145 · event on 10/21/2013

We were very fortunate to come across Samantha. We had fall pictures done for my 9 month old son, his first time having professional pictures taken. Samantha was very flexible with dates and times. She made the photo shoot fun and memorable. She is very easy to work with and has a great personality. Her pictures came out amazing! We have already booked her for my sons first birthday Smash Shoot. We are very excited to work with her again.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Tiffany · event on 10/07/2013

Sam was great to work with, professional and very flexible. Our family pictures turned our fantastic, I would not hesitate to recommend her to others!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

Samantha was great! Not only do the photos show that but guests were mentioning all night how her and her assistant bearly even sat down due to taking so many great photos. I would hire her again for any photo-op occasion.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

Samantha was great! She took a ton of photos and they all came out awesome :) couldn't be happier

Sent on 12/04/2013

I cannot express to you how grateful I am for all that you have done in helping us capture our special day. From the moment we met you, you put our minds at ease, making the huge decision of choosing a photographer a simple task. We are so very impressed with your work from our engagement and bridal shots, to your ability to capture some of the most precious moments of our wedding. We also appreciate the way you handled yourself during our wedding and reception, doing everything in your power to lead and direct our bridal party without adding any undue stress. Most of all, we appreciate you making yourself available to help us fulfill our dreams in being able to exquisitely capture the most important day of our lives. I could not recommend Samantha Robshaw Photography more! Not only was she extremely helpful, she didn’t add any stress (if anything, she took it away), and her aesthetic is beautiful! I mean just look at her photos.

Thank you Sam!

• User3710477 · event on 09/07/2013

Samantha did an amazing job on our engagement photos! She worked with ideas that I had for pictures as well as offering her own suggestions and even brought some props for us! We got a sneak peek of some of the pictures the next day and all of the photos were available to us shortly thereafter. Can't wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Samantha Robshaw an amazing photographer. She met with my fiance and I and worked with our budget. Prices are amazing. Photo are breathtaking. I booked her for my wedding which is next year, she offers engagement photos which are part of the wedding package. She met us at the beach to take the photos (she was willing to do the photoshoot wherever we wanted.) The pictures came out absolutely amazing. She stays in touch and emails suggestions of different poses I might like. I can not wait until my wedding day and to see how she captures it. I would recommend her to anyone, and I already have.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Lisa · event on 08/22/2013

She is such an amazing person and photographer!! Made everyone so relaxed and comfortable!!

Sent on 11/07/2013