Samantha Robshaw Photography Reviews

Samantha Robshaw Photography 4
Samantha Robshaw Photography 5
Samantha Robshaw Photography 6
Samantha Robshaw Photography 7

Samantha was the perfect photographer and I'm so happy we chose her to shoot our wedding!

Not only was she super professional and responsive while we were planning, but she was an absolute PRO on our wedding day when the day, for us, was fun but chaotic.

As a newly married couple you're pulled in every direction that entire day. Despite getting almost no instruction from us on what kind of photos we wanted (yes that is our fault!) she captured every single moment perfectly. It was so amazing to look at our photos for the first time and see so many things that happened that day that we had forgotten about or that we hadn't even seen ourselves!

Plus, and this goes without saying, looking at her photos it is evident she has years of pro experience under her belt.

Thank you Samantha for capturing our wedding day beginning to end!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

I honestly don't even know where to begin. "Amazing" comes to mind, but that doesn't even cover it. My husband booked Sam on a whim and I we had our Engagement pictures done by Samantha: they came out absolutely beautifully! She met at the location of our choice, and I only needed to share my Pinterest page with her for inspiration - she came to the shoot prepared and with the exact knowledge of what we were looking for.
    I also had a Boudoir done with Samantha - which I was completely unsure of doing in the beginning. But Samantha makes you feel very comfortable, and once you see what that woman can do with a camera, you'll want a session too. Trust me. Go for it. You deserve it.
    And as for the wedding day - there truly aren't words to describe how amazing she was. She caught every moment of the day so perfectly, I couldn't have gotten better ideas from Pinterest if I tried. She is the nicest person you will ever meet, and she truly cares for her Brides. We got the pictures back very quickly, and there isn't a moment that she missed.
    I can honestly say that my husband and I have found a photographer for life, because I truly would never dream of going to anyone else.

Sent on 09/21/2015

melanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Samantha and her assistant did my wedding on June 20th. She was amazing! She knew exactly which poses to do and knew what looked good. I have seen a couple of our pics and they look stunning. Samantha is absolutely wonderful. Her prices are amazing and she is very flexible. I was very lucky finding her to do my wedding. I felt very comfortable and didnt have to worry about what my pictures would look like. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer to capture their special day.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Deb · Married on 10/12/2014

Samantha photographed my daughter's wedding and did an amazing job. She even had a photographer at the groom's home also to capture the guys getting ready! She was there from the bride getting ready until the last dance. She is an amazing photographer and has a great eye for those unique photos.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Christina · Married on 10/03/2014

You will not regret working with Samantha. She is patient and diligent with all of her work. She sees the beauty in every person and captures it.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sara · Married on 09/14/2014

Samantha is amazing! I love her style and look forward to working with her for many years to come.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Samantha is a 5-star photographer and the consummate professional! In this day and age of oftentimes feeling taken advantage of by the "wedding industry," you don't question the value you are getting with Sam. She is a lovely and genuine woman and we felt right at home working with her. I would highly recommend her services to anyone as her photos are just beautiful and she herself is a delight!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/24/2014

Samantha was amazing to work with. She provided excellent communication, fantastic ideas for for poses, angles and backgrounds. She met with us to discuss what pictures we wanted to make sure were taken like bridal party, pictures with the parents, Father and brides dance and any moment that was significant to us. She also made sure she kept track of the time for our sunset pictures and caught all the lil moments that we would treasure. She is very efficient and her turnaround time for editing is remarkable. She definitely makes this part of wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/25/2014

so so very happy with Sam and her photography! She was so awesome at catching the special moments and some I didn't even know she had gotten, she was great at getting perfect shots without being seen! I've only seen a few of the photos after editing and I am so happy that we trusted Sam to capture our special day!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Stacey · Married on 11/16/2013

Samantha is an amazingly talented photographer! Everyone has raved about how gorgeous our photos came out. I am not a person who likes to have my picture taken in the least bit but Samantha just has a way about her that put me at ease and made the whole experience so enjoyable. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone, she is a truly gifted photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

Samantha was great! Not only do the photos show that but guests were mentioning all night how her and her assistant bearly even sat down due to taking so many great photos. I would hire her again for any photo-op occasion.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

Samantha was great! She took a ton of photos and they all came out awesome :) couldn't be happier

Sent on 12/04/2013

I cannot express to you how grateful I am for all that you have done in helping us capture our special day. From the moment we met you, you put our minds at ease, making the huge decision of choosing a photographer a simple task. We are so very impressed with your work from our engagement and bridal shots, to your ability to capture some of the most precious moments of our wedding. We also appreciate the way you handled yourself during our wedding and reception, doing everything in your power to lead and direct our bridal party without adding any undue stress. Most of all, we appreciate you making yourself available to help us fulfill our dreams in being able to exquisitely capture the most important day of our lives. I could not recommend Samantha Robshaw Photography more! Not only was she extremely helpful, she didn’t add any stress (if anything, she took it away), and her aesthetic is beautiful! I mean just look at her photos.

Thank you Sam!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Samantha Robshaw an amazing photographer. She met with my fiance and I and worked with our budget. Prices are amazing. Photo are breathtaking. I booked her for my wedding which is next year, she offers engagement photos which are part of the wedding package. She met us at the beach to take the photos (she was willing to do the photoshoot wherever we wanted.) The pictures came out absolutely amazing. She stays in touch and emails suggestions of different poses I might like. I can not wait until my wedding day and to see how she captures it. I would recommend her to anyone, and I already have.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Arthur · Married on 08/11/2013

I really can't say enough good things about Samantha. Of course our photos came out great, but she also took the time to get to know us as a couple and get an idea of what we were looking for in terms of wedding photos. I would not hesitate in recommending Samantha to anyone looking for a professional, friendly, and outstanding photographer.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Shana · Married on 08/11/2013

Samantha is wonderful! She is kind, professional, and a pleasure to work with! Our wedding photos are beautiful and we are still getting compliments on them! Now my sister is working with her for her upcoming wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2013

With a Monday wedding, we feared that we wouldn't be able to find a photographer that was able to take quality photos. Looking through photos that were posted online, I fell in love with Sam's work. I made a call to her, not believing I could actually get her to shoot my wedding. Sam called back that night, and we chatted about ideas, thoughts I had, thoughts she had, and we made an appointment to meet. The minute I walked in, I knew I had to have her at my wedding! We talked for about 3 hours. She took the time to get to know me, my tastes, my style, and made me feel like I had known her for years! I thought we would only meet once, but to my surprise, she come up with ideas contact me, and we would meet again! I NEVER felt like I was chasing her. She made my day a priority. Sam had turned into more than just my photographer. She had ideas that would make my photos the best, and most importantly, she made me look pristine! Believe me when I say, she will be taking all of my photos. (AND she just agreed to do my best friends wedding!)

Sent on 12/02/2013

Adam · Married on 06/16/2013

Samantha is so amazing! We are always happy when we work with her. Anyone would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Sheena · event on: 11/16/2013

What an amazing time! I felt comfortable and relaxed as I was able to take my maternity pictures at home. She was funny and lighthearted... I love her!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Chris · Married on 05/19/2012

Sam is the BEST!! Her keen eye for detail and "catching" that candid shot that captures the moment. Her talent and dedication to her profession is bar none.

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2012

Sam is extremely professional! Yet you go about your day and not even know she's snapping away! She is so warm and friendly that she blends into your event......getting the best pictures! She has a gift for "posing" subjects to get the best pictures of your special day! All her pictures are unique and beautiful....but her baby and children's pics are phenomenal!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • whitney

whitney · event on: 03/25/2013

We hired Samantha for our daughter's first birthday party. The photos were amazing and Samantha was great! We have been using her for over a year now for baby photos and holiday shoots. We have already recommended Samantha to friends and family who agree that she is very talented.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Sarah · event on: 10/27/2013

Samantha Robshaw is an amazing photographer!! She was great with my children! Very patient! Responded to all of my emails right away and never left my questions unanswered. She is professional and he work speaks for itself. I highly recommend her and she will forever be my go to family photographer!

Maureen · event on: 07/31/2013

Samantha was awesome to work with! I've hired her for family pictures at the beach, and business pictures. I have friends who have also hired Samantha, and all gave been very satisfied. She arrives on time, id upbeat and professional, listens to your needs, and is a pleasure to work with. And of course the finished product us better than expected.! Five stars all the way around!

Lisa · event on: 08/22/2013

She is such an amazing person and photographer!! Made everyone so relaxed and comfortable!!

Sent on 11/07/2013