11 Reviews for Samantha H Photography

Samantha is an absolute professional and I would highly recommend her for ANY photography you may need. She not only took our engagement photos locally, but was also available for our wedding ceremony in South Lake Tahoe. The whole experience, which can be nerve wracking and stressful, was so simple because Samantha put all of our worries at ease and was incredibly easy and flexible to coordinate with, from helping pick out locations for pictures all the way to the delivery of our photos. She captured every moment and has a wonderful eye for artistic and elegant shots. We couldn't be more pleased that she was our photographer and happily recommend her to future clients! Thanks Samantha for everything!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had Samantha do our wedding pictures and I could not have asked for a better photographer. She was very flexible and helpful. She answered all my questions, some I hadn't even thought of yet. She did an excellent job on my pictures. I have so many that I love! She knew exactly what I wanted and made every picture fun, which was important because my husband doesn't like doing pictures. I highly recommend Samantha for any photography needs. She makes the experience fun and her quality of pictures is amazing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I really appreciated working with Samantha, she shot for our engagement photos as well as wedding. She is professional but fun, reliable, and timely, takes wonderful pictures and has fantastic ideas. We highly recommend her service, she has provided us with so many beautiful memories, it won't be our last time hiring her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jerraline, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha was my photographer for my wedding in June of last year. I hate having my picture taken and Samantha made the experience so amazing and easy. She has a professional, yet playful demeanor and can draw out the best in people. Her eye for the " perfect shot" is awesome! She captured every moment of my big day and engagement. She has also taken other family members family photos and she will take the photos of my future babies. She is a true professional and makes it about the client. She went on Pinterest and looked for ideas to make it perfect for us and about us!!!! She is a perfect ten!!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha is the most talented, creative, amazing photographer. She really knows how to capture every moment and get shots that are not only perfectly composed, but also meaningful, original and full of emotion. She is professional and a true artist. She did both my wedding and engagement photos and everyone who see's the pictures are blown away. I'm so happy with all of my photos, they are truly amazing. She is the best of the best and beyond talented capturing nearly every moment and emotion of the day--helping us to relive the experience (and even helping us to relive the parts we missed in person.

Profile Picture Viviana , 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha has the eye for catching the perfect moments that we tend to miss. I was so happy when I reviewed the photos as she sent them very quickly online. She wasn't afforded a lot of room where we had the wedding and reception, as it was in my backyard. However she captured the beauty of the surroundings and our guests emotions of the ceremony that was performed. Our son was in his full dress whites as he was home on leave to marry his fiancee. Very emotional and beautiful, she captured it all. It was a pleasure to have Samantha photograph this important day.

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If your looking for a Highly Talented, Professional, Courteous and Punctual photographer you have found her. Her talent speaks for itself in the pictures. She has been our family photographer for 7 years now, in that time she has recorded our wedding (spectacular photos) and our growing family (great Ideas for different family portrait settings) with the best of the best in pictures making our memories last forever. She provides a lot of great ideas and cool props that will enhance your photos and experience. We have used a lot of different photographers in the past but none have taken it to that level where it is the highest priority making your pictures the very best and capturing what we wanted versus what they thought we should have. I think she takes pride in listening to what we want and implementing that into awesome pictures and memories for our family We recommend her to all of our family and friends and they too have been using her talent to capture their family memories. Thanks Samantha!!!!
;) The Streders.