Samantha Nass Floral Design Reviews

Samantha Nass Floral Design 3
Samantha Nass Floral Design 4
Samantha Nass Floral Design 5

Kurt · event on: 08/02/2014

Sam has created numerous floral designs for us over the years. She spends a lot of time listening and expanding our vision utilizing her incredible knowledge of flowers and floral design. Sam's a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her for any floral needs.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Leslie · Married on 06/06/2014

Samantha Nass was an incredible florist with a lot of vision for our Indian/Western themed wedding. She went above and beyond for our wedding. We knew that we wanted bright Indian colors and an intimate ambiance of colors. She took this feedback and came to our first meeting with print outs of flower options and the Indian meaning of each flower. It was really wonderful. In addition, she searched high and low for the perfect marigolds, which ended up being huge and beautiful and smelled incredible.

The wedding flowers were perfect on our wedding day. Everyone raved about the center pieces. She also ordered these beautiful candle holders that ranged in height from two feet to four feet for the deck. It was truly beautiful. I would definitely recommend Samantha Nass Floral Design to anyone looking for hands on design, beautiful flowers and an incredible vision.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Overjoyed to have been part of your wedding Leslie and Varun! Simply loved the rich colors and the traditional flowers we used for it.
    We wish you all the very best and thank you again for choosing us. It was such a fab day!

Johanna · Married on 12/06/2013

From start to finish - Sam is amazing! She did the flowers for my wedding in December 2013. She did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and our centerpieces and they were absolutely stunning! I came to her with a basic color palette and one specific flower I wanted and she was able to create an entire theme between all of the flower designs. She's incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Originally, we were not going to do flowers in our centerpieces, but as the wedding drew closer we decided that was something we wanted. Sam worked with us on prices and came up with beautiful ideas for our centerpieces. She came to the reception venue and set up the centerpieces herself so we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the event. I got so many compliments on the flowers during the wedding!! That is all, of course, thanks to Sam! You cannot go wrong with her!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

You and Mark were such a fun couple to work with, which made all that much easier. Thank you for choosing us to be your florist! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
  • F

Francis · Married on 09/20/2013

Sam is the constant professional, not only did she provide outstanding floral design for our wedding but her client service was second to none. From inception she provided guidance support and advice based on our initial ideas and helped us navigate the process. Her attention to detail and understanding of the people involved and the backdrop of the wedding was fantastic. We were so happy with the outcome and our overall experience. Amongst the vendors out there she is a shining light!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Too kind!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

My experience with having Sam as my florist was amazing. Everything was perfect and immaculate. She does more than making sure your flowers are perfect, she also makes sure everything else on your table looks perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone she was an extreme pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2016

I hired Samantha Nass to create the personals (bridal party bouquets and flower crowns) for my wedding. Since I planned my wedding from afar, Samantha and I corresponded through phone calls and emails. Samantha both listened to my ideas and provided great recommendations. On the morning of our wedding, Samantha personally delivered the flowers, which were exquisite. Samantha truly captured the natural, feminine, romantic look that I envisioned. It is clear that Samantha is passionate about her craft and she puts lots of care into each of her creations. She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anybody in the market for a florist.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

Sam was great! She was very professional, friendly and creative and met with us multiple times to make sure we all were on the same page and even followed my Pinterest to see visually what I was thinking. She was on time with our delivery for both houses the morning of the wedding. There was a discrepancy concerning colors in my bouquet, but she stayed there and adjusted it until it was right! The centerpieces were beautiful, fun and flowy- wonderful job! :)

Sent on 09/01/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Sam is so SWEET and she has beautiful flowers. Sam set up the vases at our ceremony location as well as helped arrange the flowers used as a backdrop set into the bookcase behind us (the ceremony was at a bookstore in downtown Saratoga Springs). She then arrived after the ceremony and photos and moved the vases to the reception area for us. Everything was beautiful, but maybe on the more expensive side. We loved how everything looked- don't get us wrong, but maybe we could have saved a bit and cut a few more flowers from the day.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Laura · Married on 10/08/2017

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

We got married October. I had read online reviews for area florists and saw Samantha came out as the highest rated on multiple review sites. I absolutely love flowers and choosing a great florist was really important to me. My initial consultation with Sam went very well in March and I sent her a Pinterest board of ideas I liked. Sam has great ideas and advice about what flowers fit your location, time of year, and budget. I came away very excited from our meeting. In our final consult in August, Sam created an example centerpiece for us. I surprised because it didn't look like what we had discussed and not like my Pinterest board. She added new colors to the color scheme. I liked some of her ideas, but felt like there had a been a disconnect on vision and that waiting until the consult isn't the right time to introduce totally new ideas with the client. Later, I emailed her in detail which ideas I wanted to keep and which I wanted to tweak in the color scheme. After some back-and-forth and delayed response, she confirmed the changes over email. The day of the wedding, the corsages were white, which was not a color we had discussed in the color scheme and they were very plain/generic looking. The ceremony flowers, my most expensive line item, were not in the right color scheme based on our email exchange. They were beautiful, but looked like they belonged at someone else's wedding. I didn't seem them until close to the ceremony, so there was no time to change them or contact Sam. We also used them at the reception. I emailed Sam my feedback after the wedding including a screenshot of the email chain where we specified the color scheme. Sam has an amazing reputation and I don't think my experience was characteristic of her usual work. I only wish we had seen it for our wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2018