Samantha Nass Floral Design Reviews

Samantha Nass Floral Design 4
Samantha Nass Floral Design 5
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/25/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with Samantha Nass Floral Design LLC! Her professionalism, artistic designs, and true interest in creating the perfect floral designs for our wedding are incomparable. During our meetings Samantha, in her very personable way, truly engaged in conversation and really listened to the essence of who we are as a couple paired with the theme of our wedding. We were aiming for a whimsical and elegant wedding. Her designs and floral choices had movement adding to the whimsical focus. The flowers she selected, their placement in the holders, and the antique pedestals enhanced the elegance of our venue. Our bouquets were simply breathtaking and detailed from the flowers to the ribbon wrapping. We are delighted and would recommend Samantha Nass Floral Designs to anyone looking for an exceptional experience!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Tara · Married on 06/11/2016

I do not think that there are words to express how amazing Sam Nass is. From start to finish, she was a pleasure to work with. She made sure to understand our vision and really went above and beyond (including scouting my pinterest page) to ensure that everything was perfect. She was patient, kind and flexible with our requests and truly exceeded our expectations. She is creative and unique, light years ahead of any regular florist. If you are in need of a floral designer, do not look any further. Not a single guest at our wedding failed to notice the beauty of her arrangements <3

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kara · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough good about Sam! She was so wonderful to work with and made my wedding so easy! She took my vision for my wedding and made it absolutely elegant. She is so positive about everything and made the planning enjoyable. I would 100% recommend her over anybody else!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Sam made my wedding planning a breeze, especially being an out of town bride. She was extremely responsive, thorough, and wonderful to work with. I definitely will recommend anyone needing floral services to see what Samantha Nass Floral Design has to offer. She will make your event as beautiful as can be.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Lesley · Married on 05/29/2016

I can't say enough about Samantha and how great she is. She did the flowers for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, and not only did she do an incredible job, but she performed under adverse conditions. The venue only gave her a short period of time to set up but she made it work. Her flowers were amazing, and she is a delight to work with. Great value too!

Sent on 06/08/2016

If you want a florist who is funny, pleasant, and fun to work with, then you should hire Samantha Nass. If you want your female guests calling up their own wedding florists to tell their florists that they want their flower arrangements to look more like yours, then you should hire Samantha Nass. If you want even your colorblind husband and male guests complimenting the decor, then you should hire Samantha Nass. If you feel chic every time you speak with someone with a British accent, then you should hire Samantha Nass. Interacting with Samantha is one of the few things my husband and I miss about wedding planning.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

We were quite pleased with Sam and her floral arrangements were spectacular and met all my vague descriptors of what I envisioned! My bouquet left me breathless and the guests couldn't wait to scoop up the gorgeous center pieces. Thanks Sam, you were an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Samantha was absolutely amazing. We had used another florist in the area previously and he was a nightmare (constantly gauging for more and more money, big ego, etc.). Samantha was refreshingly quite the opposite. She did an amazing job (we knew she would as her sample arrangements were gorgeous), but she also was fair and reasonable about her pricing. She is also just a pleasure to work with --- not the big ego we had previously dealt with. She was friendly, easy-going and smart. Our venue also told us that she is one of their favorite vendors to work with, because she is reliable, prompt and professional. I would 100% recommend Samantha to anyone -- and I'm really not an easy audience. I wouldn't say the same about any of the other vendors I've worked with!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Laura · Married on 05/26/2016

I very highly recommend booking Samantha Nass for your wedding day!!! She was very flexible with us and an absolute pleasure to work with!! Our flowers turned out exactly how I was imagining them/described to her and I can't thank Sam enough!!! She is a true professional and amazingly talented at what she does!!! I would 100% recommend choosing her as your vendor!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/19/2016

As a fellow wedding vendor, working with Samantha Nass as always been such a pleasure! Very responsive, talented and organized, she is a true professional in the industry! Not only her work is completely out of this world, but her flexibility and willingness to customize everything for each clients make her even more special. I personally used Samantha Nass Floral for my own wedding and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/18/2016

Samantha always seemed to be available by email or phone to assist with any questions or concerns we had through this entire process. She was extremely flexible, and that made everything so stressfree. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and were delivered by Samantha herself, on our wedding day to the location of our choice. She really was a true professional. Thank you so much Samantha!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Christine · Married on 03/18/2016

Sam is amazing! Her personal one-on-one attention is exactly what we were looking for in planning the flowers for our event. She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered beautiful floral arrangements. Truly breathtaking! Her attention to detail is exceptional. We received so many compliments on our flowers. I highly recommend Samantha Nass Floral Design. Thank you Sam for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Marchele · Married on 01/09/2016

Samantha was thorough and very patient with my indecisiveness. The time span from engagement to wedding was exactly five months, and I'm pretty sure I reached out somewhere around month two. Samantha was able to put together bouquets, bouts, and personals within a small amount of time and never once did she make me feel like I was a bother or an inconvenience. On top of that, the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I could have never dreamed up anything even close to what were made for us. All of us, including my mother and my husbad, were very happy with how everything looked. We are beyond thrilled with the services we received. Thank you Samantha!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Liz · Married on 01/01/2016

Working with Sam was an absolute pleasure! Her cozy shop in down town Saratoga couldn't be more inviting. Sam is very sweet and easy going, with amazing style and ideas. She honestly was the only florist that really understood my vision. Her work is very elegant and organic.
    -Liz West

Sent on 03/01/2016

Dominic · Married on 10/11/2015

Sam was amazing to work with. She was so passionate about creating the atmosphere we were looking for, using her creativity with flowers and colors. She always responded to me promptly, gave me several helpful suggestions and ideas, and was thorough in making sure we had everything we needed. I received several compliments from guests after our wedding on the floral centerpieces and altar flowers, which of course she created. Everyone wanted to take them home! I really enjoyed working with her and would use her services again for any other event in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

I am so happy to hear you (and everyone else!) loved the decor! You were so easy to work with and I was excited to finally meet you in person - after all the calls and emails. I wish you and Dom the very best and I cannot wait to see the photos!!! Many congrats!!

Sam was incredibly responsive to every chance that was made throughout the planning.
    Never had to wait for her responses, even though I took forever to respond her sometimes. The linen selection was one of a kind. I was going to rent it with one of the vendors I already had to make it easier for me, but he superiority of the product convinced me and Sam's professionalism made me never look back.
    She provided with very good advice for decoration and an honest opinion is always welcome when it's so easy to go overboard!
    I would definitely go with her for next event coming. No question about that!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day and I never thought you too forever to respond! You are too sweet!
    Please send photos over once you have them! Looking forward to catching up soon. Stay well and all the very best! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Anastasia · Married on 08/28/2015

Sam made beautiful flowers that were a perfect fit for our wedding. She talked with me on the phone and also went through my Pinterest to make sure she understood the look we wanted. We loved the flowers and so did everyone at the wedding. Thank you, Sam!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Hi Staci! Thank you do much for your kind words! You were great to work with and look forward to seeing you next time you are in Saratoga! Best, Sam
  • User5519607 · 2+ years ago

Samantha is not only an amazing florist but an amazing person, & a dream to work with! Before even signing a contract Sam was there with helpful hints & suggestions to make our day exactly what we had always envisioned. She traveled to our venue on multiple occasions to ensure she got a true vision of our ideas for the day, was always available to answer ALL of my questions, & several weeks before the wedding did a trial arrangement. She truly goes above & beyond to make her couples happy. I can’t say enough great things about Samantha, I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

You were so much fun to work with and I loved your style. I will miss having such an organized Groom to help with the fine things and our chats and catch ups. Please stay in touch and thank you so much for the kind words!

Sam is a star! She made our special day so beautiful and memorable. Her attention to detail on flower types and colour theme was amazing. We loved working with her for bouquets and decorations. My matron of honour is planting the dusty miller as a memento, the 'distinguished gentleman' that brought out the dark pinks and purples in our bouquets. Our milk can bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and cake table decorations were fabulous. Her estimate described in great detail with photographs all the flower types she had proposed. She is a fantastic person to deal with, flexible and creative within the budget that she has to work with. Stopping to smell the roses was a phrase we took to heart. We highly recommend her for her outstanding work, Well done!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Truly appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the kind words! Wishing you all the best and please keep in touch!

Allison · Married on 07/10/2015

Working with Samantha was an absolute pleasure. She was professional, personal, innovative and creative. One of Sam's best qualities is that she is passionate about what she does, and it is evident through her work. She strives to make her couples happy and she succeeds. Our experience with Sam was nothing short of perfect. She listened to us, and was able to share her thoughts and ideas. For me, flowers were an area I always struggled with because there are so many to choose from, and you might like a particular flower but it could be out of season. It was important for me to find a person who understood my vision and someone who I trusted. Samantha Nass was just that person. On the day of our wedding I was blown away by our flowers and the quality of the flowers. I would highly recommend Samantha to anyone.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Allison. It was indeed my pleasure to have such a lovely couple to work with. You and Josh were amazing! I am so happy to hear you were happy with the outcome! Wishing you all the very best. Please visit us at the studio if you are ever in Saratoga. Stay well!

Lacey · Married on 07/03/2015

Samantha is THE best! We could not have been happier. She really saw our vision and executed it to the "T". I would recommend her to anyone for any type of event!! We just loved her!! She made the best day of our life, the most beautiful.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Humbled. Thank you Lacey! I am so happy to hear you loved the decor. Wishing you and Danilo the very best. You both looked so happy and radiant!

Lisa · Married on 05/23/2015

Sam was a Dream. She was extremely accommodating and over all lovely to work with. The prices were very reasonable. I had a color pallet in mind and showed her some pictures I like from Pinterest and let her professional creative side work, the outcome was Amazing. She took my ideas and brought it to life. I would highly recommend using Samantha Nass Floral Design.

Extremely Happy & Satisfied Bride
    - Lisa Spinner

Sent on 05/27/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Lisa and for letting me "loose" on the design. Your wedding was so much fun!
    Wishing you all the very best.
  • TA 423

Torri · Married on 05/09/2015

Working with Sam was a pleasure, from our first meeting, to the time she dropped off our flowers. She is warm, friendly, professional, incredibly responsive, and really passionate about the work.

She listened to us every step of the way, and worked with us to make our wedding marvelous. From providing photos of the exact flowers we wanted to use, to creating extra arrangements to present to our mothers (we got married the day before Mother's day), she really went above and beyond to give us what we wanted.

In terms of pricepoint, she is midrange, especially considering she is a one-woman operation, and only does one wedding per day. We were willing to pay for that level of service, and she truly exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of yours and Matt's day. You are an incredible couple and we are thankful to have been part of your day! Please keep in touch and can't wait to see the photos!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/08/2015

Our wedding in Saratoga was a mini destination wedding for us so almost all of our planning was done via email and telephone. When I first began looking for a local florist/floral designer in Saratoga I initially reached out to 3 and Samantha was the first to respond and I'm so happy that she did. She is professional and knowledgable and left me feeling very excited and confident after our initial conversation. Samantha is extremely talented and passionate about what she does and her talent shows through her work. I couldn't have been happier, she was such a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Samantha Nass Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie! It was fun working with you remotely and a real treat to meet you in person as I delivered your flowers! Wishing you and Dan all the very best!

Laura · event on: 04/26/2015

Samantha Nass is lovely! She is incredibly easy to work with and extremely talented.

Sent on 05/14/2015