Samantha Nass Floral Design Reviews

Samantha Nass Floral Design 4
Samantha Nass Floral Design 5
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 06/10/2017

Her input was flexible and professional while still taking our vision to heart to bring it all to a better than ever reality - Thank you Samantha Nass Floral Design!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

If I could give Sam 10 stars, I would. She is not only the loveliest person to work with, she took my vision, managed to create it with my budget, and brought it to life. I had a very specific direction in which I wanted my florals to look aesthetically, and when I say that each arrangement was even more gorgeous than the next, I am NOT over-exaggerating! When I saw my bouquet, I cried. When I saw my venue all done up with INSANELY gorgeous arrangements, my heart nearly exploded. I cannot tell you the amount of time Sam took from her busy schedule to work with me on creating this perfect day, and no words can thank her enough. She is insanely talented and comes beyond highly recommended from me!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kait · Married on 05/28/2017

The very first day I met Sam she immediately understood my vision for my wedding and made it come to life for me. Sam is the sweetest person, but is also extremely professional, responsive, and full of ideas. She has a way of giving you her thoughts without making you feel as though she is pushing you in a certain direction. Sam was a delight to work with. I'll definitely be finding excuses to get flowers from her in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Tulsi · Married on 05/05/2017

Sam is absolutely amazing! She was extremely flexible (as we were changing our order up to the last week due to the inclement weather), she had amazing suggestions on how to decorate within our derby theme, and went above and beyond to get the color rose we were looking for. Would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the Saratoga Springs area.

Thank you Sam!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

Sam was so wonderful to work with! She was always there to run ideas off of and willing to offer new ideas. She is so sweet and has an amazing eye for floral! I am so glad I chose her for to do my wedding, she executed everything so beautifully and more than I could have imagined!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Dawn · Married on 01/07/2017

Samantha did such a beautiful job at our wedding! She has a great personality, easy to work with and does such beautiful work! She beyond met our expectations and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 12/18/2016

From our very first meeting with Sam, we knew we didn't need to look any further for a florist! She asked us questions about our wedding to gather details about colors and style and the overall picture of our wedding day. She discussed options with us and kept our budget in mind the whole time. Sam was so flexible! With any change or addition to our contract, she would very promptly send an updated contract to keep us informed. One of my favorite things about working with Sam was how comfortable she made us feel. She put us at ease and we knew we could completely trust her to make our vision become a reality. She took the time to meet with us at both the ceremony site and reception site to discuss floral options. At one of my final meetings with Sam, she created the most beautiful centerpiece complete with both votive and floating candles for me to see. She asked what I did/didn't like about the arrangement and made the changes together with me. This really helped tie everything together before the big day. On our wedding day, Samantha set up the altar and pews of the church and hand delivered the beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres to the bridal party. The ballroom was an absolute dream with the beautiful floral centerpieces, floating candles and fresh cranberries, fresh flowers on our wedding cake and escort table and the perfect touch of mistletoe to create our winter wedding dream! We received so many compliments from our guests!! I loved working with Sam! She is incredibly talented and professional and such a wonderful person! I would highly recommend Samantha Nass for your wedding!! :)

Sent on 03/14/2017

jeffrey · Married on 12/17/2016

Sam was amazing, she had some ideas but after video chatting with my daughter changed things. She was always keeping up up to date on the contract and if it changed things. Communication was always very fast and clear. She showed up at the brides prep area, grooms prep area and the reception venue to set things up. She also came back to gather her items from the venue after the reception.

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • slc1404

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

Sam is incredible! She was so accessible and helpful during the wedding planning process, and we always had a blast video chatting with her. She has so many brilliant ideas, and she really listens to what you want. Everything had a cohesive look. She even added picture lockets to my bouquet, which was a really wonderful surprise! If you want a talented, professional, and incredibly kind person as your florist you have to go with Sam.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Peyton · Married on 11/19/2016

Samantha was fantastic to work with. I live in Florida and was planning an upstate New York wedding. She was so easy to work with and always easy to contact. We had several phone conversations and emailed all the time. I was able to meet her over the summer to talk about the details. The flowers were gorgeous! They were exactly what I wanted and they were so fresh and beautiful we got compliments all night. I loved how she personalized everything all the way down the the ribbon on the flowers to match the men's suits. She worked so hard and it showed the day of. She was very easy to work with and made the flowers stress free!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Cary · Married on 11/12/2016

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Sam as the florist for our November wedding in Saratoga Springs, NY. From the first time I met Sam, I knew I wouldn't have to spend any time worrying about our flowers/decor. She understood my vision (for what I can only describe as woodsy glam) right from the start, and created my dream bridal bouquet with unstructured greenery, pinecones, juniper berries, and white florals. She also helped us to repurpose florals/decor used during the ceremony (including all the bouquets) for use on tables for the reception. And Sam personally handled the setup on the day of the wedding, so I knew that everything we had agreed on would be executed perfectly.

Sam also went far above and beyond to bring my idea for our placecard table to life. She and her husband created two large wooden structures with lines strung across them, which we used to pin placecards on each line with little clothespins. The placecard table turned out absolutely gorgeous, and unlike anything our guests had ever seen.

The main thing I want to convey about Sam is her COMPETENCE (and if you are planning a wedding, you will come to understand just how crucial this is in a vendor). She always responded promptly to all of our questions, and more importantly, always "got it." I never had to explain anything twice or circle back on something we had already discussed.

In short, Sam is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nikki · Married on 11/05/2016

Samantha Nass is *magical*. Not only was she able to make our vision a reality, she was also incredibly helpful throughout the process in figuring out what would or would not work, what will look good together, where decor is needed/not needed, and many other miscellaneous things. She truly wants to deliver exactly what you want, and will work with you to get you there (or as close as possible within your budget). We will truly miss working with her, as she made the wedding planning process fun and simple.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Samantha Nass was one of the best decisions we made while planning our November wedding at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs. From the first time I met her, I knew she was the perfect fit for us! She is personal and down to earth and offers some much creativity and guidance throughout the whole process. She's easy to communicate with and was able to accommodate a few last minute meeting requests when my parents were only in town for the weekend. She'll even follow your Pinterest board to keep an eye on what inspires you!

The best part of working with Sam was that she personally delivered all of our flowers the morning of the wedding and personally set-up our centerpieces, sweetheart table and entrance table at our venue. It was great to see her smiling, familiar face that morning and put me at ease to know she was the one handling every last detail from start to finish. From bouquets and centerpieces to votives and decor - she absolutely made my vision come to life and everything was absolutely gorgeous!

Look no further... Sam is amazing and I'd absolutely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

I first had the pleasure of meeting Sam due to her involvement with the Saratoga Performing Art Center's Junior Committee's 2016 Winter Ball. Sam graciously donated absolutely stunning centerpieces to complement the black and gold theme, and to elevate the decor for the event. It was not only her work, but also her upbeat and charming personality coupled with her creative flare that made selecting our florist such an easy decision.

Sam was so easy to work with. She was receptive to our thoughts and ideas, and always gave input on what she thought would work best without overshadowing. She was responsive and was great with touching base throughout the entire process to see if there were any changes or updates that she should be aware of.

I really loved that Sam followed my wedding board on Pinterest. It gave her another insight and perspective into the look and feel I wanted to capture even if I could not always vocalize it.

Finally, to say we were blown away by the beautiful arrangements and centerpieces for the day of would be an understatement. They were all breathtakingly beautiful and everything we could have imagined and more to help make our big day even more special.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2016

Words cannot describe how absolutely beautiful our wedding flowers were. From my bridal bouquet, mother corsages, groomsmen boutonnière, and to the angelic floral crown, Samantha Nass took my vision and made it a reality. After meeting with Samantha for the first time, (on the phone since I planned this all from Texas) I knew we were in good hands. She was extremely professional and completely understood what I envisioned and designed the perfect fall arrangements that everyone was talking about! Words cannot explain how beautiful her flowers came together. I highly recommend Samantha Nass to any bride-to-be looking for a wedding florist who will do an amazing job and bring your wedding dreams to life!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

It isn’t often that you hear a bride and groom say “surprise us and let what you know about us guide your creativity.” Samantha was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process for our wedding. We are firm believers in trusting our instincts and we knew we were working with the best from the start! With so many other elements of a wedding that require attention, we were so thankful to simply share the look we wanted to achieve, step away and let the master do her work. Not only did Samantha bring to life our vision, she far exceeded our expectations. Responsive, professional, elegant, creative, meticulous, with a sense of humor and a British accent! Selecting Samantha to be our florist was one of the easiest and best wedding decisions we made.

Sent on 11/13/2016

jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

Samantha was great to work with. Her flowers are very high quality and she really knows how to make beautiful arrangements. She is very professional, reliable and friendly.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

Samantha did a beautiful job with our flowers! We got engaged and planned our wedding within 4 months so we had a tight turnaround time to get everything arranged. We live in Brooklyn and had the wedding in the Catskills so distance was also a challenge. When I contacted Sam about a month before the wedding she was immediately responsive and super friendly and excited. Everything went very smoothly. We did a consult over the phone where she gathered all the details about the theme, colors etc... I gave a loose idea of what I envisioned and shared my Pinterest board with her. She took it from there and checked in periodically to find out more details about the space and then we had another phone consult about a week before the wedding to finalize all the details. On the day of, she and her team set up everything with plenty of time to spare for our evening ceremony/reception. I LOVED the bouquets she arranged and we used the centerpieces on the tables for both the reception and next-day brunch after which my guests were thrilled to take one home with them. Samantha's arrangements are beautiful and I appreciated her artful eye and willingness to do something a little less traditional.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough about the work Samantha did for us. She nailed the concept we discussed and was responsive to all of my questions. She was also totally flexible when I had to change up the amount of centerpieces we needed and worked with me on staying in my budget. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Samantha is an incredibly nice and caring person and a pleasure to work with. She took time to speak with me even when I was unsure of what I wanted and acted as a calming presence at a whirlwind time. She selected unique and lovely flowers for the bouquets that earned so many compliments and created an arch for our ceremony that wasn't over the top or gaudy and perfectly complimented the mountains behind it. Samantha's services were also incredibly reasonable and if you are planning a wedding you know quite well that you won't be able to say this about most things you select for your big day. Lovely person, lovely flowers.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Michaela · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Samantha Nass Floral Design for our wedding in mid-September. She was amazing to work with and her arrangements were stunning! At our very first meeting, before we had even decided on using her, Sam went through everything in great detail from what we wanted to all our floral likes/dislikes. She showed us a variety of flowers and greenery based on pictures of arrangements and bouquets we liked. During the entire planning process, she was so easy to work with, which was essential since we live out of state. She worked through all the details before we sat down with her in August to see a mock-up of our table arrangement which was beautiful. Her husband made a rustic wooden box, which was perfect for our rustic wedding at Brown’s Brewery, which we used for our table centerpieces. Sam was super accommodating, allowing us to add a long foliage table runner to our head table just weeks before the wedding. The day before the wedding, she even agreed to bring extra loose flowers for ice carvings that my brother and dad created, which was a surprise to us!

On our wedding day, Sam delivered all the bouquets, boutonnieres, head wreaths, and corsages to the hotel where we were getting ready. Everything was so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! She took the time to go over each bouquet to make sure I (the bride) was happy with how everything looked. She then went to the groom’s room, again going over all the flowers and ensuring we knew how to put on the boutonnieres. After making sure everything was perfect, she delivered all of the table arrangements and flowers for our cake to the reception. Everything was so beautiful and we couldn’t have been happier that we found such a great and talented florist!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Allison · Married on 08/08/2016

Sam is absolutely amazing. She is helpful, attentive, and will make your special day even more unforgettable. She has the personality that you want to have around on your wedding day or special event. She makes you feel comfortable and important and you can trust that your flower needs are in great hands. Coming from a family of florists, who know a few things, I would suggest anyone else in Saratoga Springs for your flower needs. Sam is above the rest.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2016

I can not say enough about Samantha Nass Foral Design! Sam was so professional, courteous, and provided so much inspiration in choosing floral arrangements for my wedding on July 31. We were also able to rent several accessories from Sam, which made my life so much easier!! . The arrangements were all absolutely gorgeous. The arrangements were all fresh and Sam delivered everything herself. Sam is definitely a designer! I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional floral design.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped make our special day perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Sam was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with! Her response time is faster than the speed of light, and the quality of her service/product is hands down the best. On top of that, my wife and I always looked forward to meeting with her because she is the sweetest and we had so much fun when talking through ideas for the wedding! We were lucky to meet Sam and to have her with us through the process -- I would 100% recommend her to anyone (and everyone) that is looking for the BEST florist in Saratoga!

Sent on 07/15/2016