Samantha Nass Floral Design Reviews

Samantha Nass Floral Design 3
Samantha Nass Floral Design 4
Samantha Nass Floral Design 5

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2018

From our very first meeting with Sam, we knew we had found the perfect florist for our May ‘18 wedding. She was able to create a vision out of just a few simple things we had in mind - and absolutely blew us away on our wedding day. We couldn’t say enough great things about Sam and her work!! Simply stunning. Everything!!

Samantha Nass Floral Design 6
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 11
    Sent on 06/03/2018

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

Fabulous Organic Natural Floral Design

We hired Sam after meeting with her once at her office in Saratoga and immediately feeling a sense of trust and confidence in her vision. Sam was extremely responsive and professional throughout the process and was flexible with our budget, which we so appreciated! She helped us figure out a way to cut costs will still maintaining the elegance and vitality we craved. With Sam as our florist, I knew we were in great hands and the floral arrangements turned out beautifully. She really has a way of making a vision come to life and I would truly recommend working with her to anyone getting married in the upstate new york area!

Samantha Nass Floral Design 12
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Colleen · Married on 04/28/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Sam! She was very responsive to emails and always made time for meetings. The floral arrangements she created for my wedding were perfect! We also rented linens and candles for the tables for the reception and Sam took the time to understand my vision and create exactly what I wanted! Sam made the wedding planning process so much more enjoyable and stress-free.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Samantha is an incredible artist and master of her craft. She does such a lovely job with turning your vision into a reality, even if you only have a rough idea of what you’re looking for. She takes everything into consideration when designing your arrangements, from your personal style, your vision, your location, the season, and your dress. She is professional and fair, and so accommodating. My arrangements were one of my absolute favorite things about our day. I would recommend her every. single. time.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Laura · Married on 02/18/2018

Samantha Nass did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job for my wedding this past Sunday. She took into account my special requests, and made the Lodge at Saratoga Casino even more beautiful than it already is. And not only did it look gorgeous, she is a pleasure to work with. So responsive, helpful, and kind. It was a wonderful experience and I cannot thank her enough for contributing to a GREAT day.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Alana · Married on 01/01/2018

Samantha is just amazing! Overall a fabulous experience. Sam understood my vision for my wedding day and made it come to life. The best part about our experience was that in our first meeting I said my favorite flower was peonies... but I got married in the winter. Sam said that the probability of peonies in the winter was slim to none. Sam surprised me on my wedding day with 5 peonies in my bouquet. So sweet! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Jolene · Married on 12/02/2017

Sam is a dream to work with and she is truly gifted at what she does. She designed and created the most amazing bouquets, centerpieces and accent flower arrangements for our wedding. Communication was a big deal for me as I was an out of state bride, and working with her was just natural. We communicated everything via email and a few calls and Sam made sure to go over every detail. She was able to take my vision, tie everything together and create a work of art. I couldn't imagine working with a more amazing florist! If you are looking for something spectacular on your special day please look no further because it doesn't get any better than this!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Robert · Married on 11/11/2017

When we were looking for a florist, we were told Sam was the best. The best is not a strong enough description. The first time we spoke to Sam, she asked us about our story and the theme of our wedding. Then when we met with her in person she created a sample design based on our conversation that blew us away. When we first walked into the wedding venue and saw the flowers and candles it took our breath away. The centerpieces were so beautiful that during the first course, guests were asking the staff how they could take them home. Sam also made a suggestion to us about linen colors and she was so right about that. The smokey purple color was spectacular and warmed the room, giving our wedding a romantic, elegant feel. We knew she was amazing and yet she exceeded our every expectation.

Samantha Nass Floral Design 13
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 14
    Sent on 11/18/2017

Nan · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Sam was an absolute delight. We met with her for an hour the first time and she took incredibly detailed notes and asked a lot of questions, most of which we didn't quite have the answers to yet. She came back with a recommendation that was truly brilliant despite the lack of direction we gave her. We consulted her on a number of other creative questions because we really trusted her opinion. Would highly recommend her to any couple, particularly if you're looking for a lot of creativity. Here's the link to our photographer's blog for examples of her work: https://ytkphotography.com/peter-and-nans-lakota-farm-wedding/

Sent on 12/13/2017

anne · Married on 10/21/2017

My daughters wedding was taking place in Saratoga Springs 4 hours away from where we live. I contacted 3 or 4 florists who wanted me to come up and discuss different "visions" of our theme. When I spoke to Sam she just said "Tell me about your daughter" and as we chatted about Fall in Saratoga and crisp air, colorful foliage, rustic tented reception...Sam suggested a "woodland" theme with not only flowers but moss, berries, and hundreds of candles. She used walnut and birch bark troughs instead of vases and suggested farm tables with lace runners to complete the theme. WOW! The flowers were stunning...from the bridal bouquet, boutineers, maids bouquets, posies at cocktail hour and reception centerpieces...everything was done with artistic passion! She enthusiastically joined in with our planning team (KatieO Weddings and Events) and they created the day of our dreams! We still are Over the Moon about our flowers and the entire experience! Thank you Sam :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

The flower arrangements and bouquets Sam designed for our wedding were SO gorgeous--we all felt so taken-care of and beautiful on our special day. She listened to the vision we had and executed everything perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Caroine · Married on 10/14/2017

Sam is a true artist! I requested a floral wreath to wear in my hair for our wedding celebration; I showed her a picture of my dress, told her a little bit about my vision, and that I did not want to look like a 4 year old with a crown of baby's breath. Sam hit it out of the park! It was so beautiful and it tied the whole look together, additionally it was pretty comfortable to wear for 4+ hours.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

Samantha truly is an all-star. When we booked her, it was a game changer for our wedding. I immediately felt at ease that my vision would be executed perfectly. First of all, she is not only a florist but she really is an event designer. She helped me envision our entire wedding, from the ceremony arch and flowers, to the cocktail hour tables and food stations, to the most beautiful tablescapes during our reception loaded with custom linens, flowers, garland and candles. When I walked into our reception space the ecelectic candlelit tables with all my requested greenery and florals felt like a dream space. Best of all, Sam is such a beautiful woman inside and out, and such a PLEASURE to work with. She is sweet as pie but gives her honest opinion and advice with all her years of experience. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Nadine · Married on 09/30/2017

I would highly recommend Samantha Nass Floral Design - Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with and the arrangements she created for our wedding were stunning! She executed my vision perfectly!

Samantha Nass Floral Design 15
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 16
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 17
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Samantha was a dream, she translated my visions into beautiful designs for the ceremony and for the cocktail hour and reception. Samantha has such an easy and friendly air about her, I cried (happy tears!) during a couple of our meetings - she really got me! I had a few cute surprises planned for my husband and she was always cognizant of not discussing them during the meetings that he participated in. From our first meeting to the actual execution of everything, I completely changed my mind color-wise and Samantha had such great ideas at each step of the way. Her demeanor and taste is just everything!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Marianna · Married on 09/17/2017

Samantha Nass Floral Design was a pleasure to work with! Samantha was super friendly on the phone and very easy to talk to when deciding which vendor to go with. She was flexible and interested in finding out what type of people we were, what type of wedding we were having, the venue and the style. My desire to include some Australian wildflowers in the wedding bouquet (being Australian) were welcomed and she became excited to include some kangaroo paw and proteas in the bouquets which was absolutely wonderful. She was easy to work with, helped put up the chuppah and delivered beautiful fresh rose petals that she pulled off the roses in front of us fresh before the wedding!

Highly recommend her work and her style. Great to work with, good value, and creative artist with flowers!

Thank you Sam and her team!
    Andy + Marianna

Sent on 10/01/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Samantha was a delight to work with and the end product was so beautiful that I screamed with excitement when I finally saw the arrangements. I know absolutely nothing about flowers and could not have been less helpful during the phone consultation. Samantha took my unfocused and unspecific wants (rustic, unstructured) and helped guide me to what I eventually received - absolutely breathtaking arrangements that looked like they had been scooped up from a field of wildflowers in a fairy tale. Her work is passionate and beautiful.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2017

Sam was fantastic to work with - very professional as well as personable. We live about 2 hours from the Saratoga area and we were planning a short distance destination wedding. I was worried about how that would work but Sam made it very easy. It was a small wedding but having beautiful flowers/decor was very important to me. We were able to plan everything with one detailed phone call, a few emails and one in-person visit to finalize all the details. She even mailed tablecloth fabric samples to my home. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. My bouquet was beautiful but when I saw the reception room I was thrilled. It was so stunning - more so than I could have ever imagined. Sam really created the entire decor of our wedding. She created gorgeous flower arrangements for the tables that went perfectly with the silvery taupe tablecloths and silver mercury glass votive candles. She decorated other areas with greenery and candles. We had a simple cake that she delicately decorated with a few flowers. It was exactly the soft, sophisticated, moody and romantic aesthetic I was looking for - and more! The overall effect was truly stunning. Our guests just gushed about how beautiful everything was. Samantha Nass is simply the best. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/25/2017

L · Married on 09/01/2017

Sam was a joy to work with for our camp wedding! We didn't want flowers, so Sam was flexible and created beautiful centerpieces out of candles and leaves to turn a non traditional venue into a gorgeous setting! She was very receptive to all our ideas and was willing to do whatever it took to make our vision come alive!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Aly · Married on 08/20/2017

Sam is amazing and a dream to work with! I had seen pictures of her work so I knew she was talented, but after our first phone consult I was CERTAIN she was going to perfectly create the vision I had in my head. She is incredibly professional and genuinely kind, which made the whole process stress-free. The ceremony decorations, the bouquets, the centerpieces & table decorations - all of it was exactly what I had pictured in my head. Our wedding was beautiful, elegant, and everything I wanted. Thank you, Sam! Love, Aly & Kyle

Sent on 09/06/2017

Corey · Married on 08/12/2017

Sam was absolutely wonderful to work with! After looking at her portfolio, it was a no brainer -- her work was beautiful, but even more than that, Sam was sweet, calm and super helpful throughout the entire process, always open to advising what was needed (or not needed) when it came to my big day. She was more than willing to jump on a phone call with me and talk through details (especially when I emailed her frantically a week before my wedding with yet another change to my centerpieces), and she perfectly translated my vision in to breathtaking arrangements and headpieces. Planning an out-of-state wedding was stressful enough, but Sam made the process easy and pain-free. I highly recommend her and her amazing work.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Karen · Married on 08/05/2017

We originally chose Samantha for her unrivaled style and taste. However, as we worked with her throughout the estimate process, her professionalism and expertise really made her standout from other floral designers. Our budget was on the lighter side and she never made us feel deprioritized because of it. She never made us feel like we needed to compromise on our vision either. She worked with us to get exactly what we wanted.

She also coincidentally worked on our friend's wedding as well and did an astonishing job! It was a completely different look but truly showed off her range in design and talents. I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/22/2017

Samantha was absolutely incredible - her floral arrangement transformed the space where we got married! My wedding venue looked like a garden, and it was all because of Sam's attention to detail and commitment to making her clients happy! We got married up in Lake George, but are originally from Long Island. Sam made it a point to tell us when she was in NYC and even bought us coffee during our initial meeting! She is professional, creative, and very accessible. She's committed to making her clients' visions come through and we couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Sam!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2017

I didn't have much of a vision on flowers. I wanted something magical and I knew I wanted lillies in my bouquet. She did her magic and the flowers were beyond me and my husbands expectations. I would highly recommmed working with her as she puts her heart and soul into her work. We can't thank her enough for amazing the flowers and candle displays

Sent on 08/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

From the second I met Sam at her beautiful studio in downtown Saratoga, I knew she was going to be our florist. She was so warm and down to earth, listened to all my ideas and offered great feedback. When I left our meeting, it was the first time I could really envision what our wedding was going to look like. She was incredibly responsive throughout the entire planning process, had wonderful suggestions which really added to the overall look and feel, and was more than willing to work with the changes that came up as our guest list was finalized and final details rolled into place. She even found the most perfect standing candelabras for us upon my request. On the day of the wedding, Sam hand delivered our bouquets and personals, and set up all of our flowers and decor herself - a true testament to how seriously she takes the fact that her name is on the business. The flowers were outstandingly beautiful, and she walked me through each detail of my bouquet. So many of our guests have complimented us on the elegance and beauty of our wedding - and it 100 percent would not have been possible without Sam. I have no idea how she got into my head and not only managed to execute everything I envisioned, but take it to a whole different level. She is a wonderful person with endless creativity, an amazing eye for detail, and outstanding skill. I would wholeheartedly recommend working with Sam to any couple, and will be counting the days until my new husband and I find a reason to work with her again!

Sent on 07/17/2017