Samantha Anderson Events Reviews

Samantha Anderson Events 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/23/2019

I adore Samantha!

Whenever I envisioned my wedding, I dreamed of a bright and airy lowcountry fairy tale and that is exactly what Samantha Anderson Events built for me! I could not be more grateful for the outstanding work that she and her team did to make my wedding dreams come true! She took my vision and my budget and made it a reality!

Working with Samantha was such a joy! She is so sweet and patient and is somehow able to solve any problem at hand! Having her by my side throughout the entire wedding planning process was such a blessing! She guided me through the whole process and was so incredibly knowledgeable and organized! She introduced me to the most wonderful vendors, and everything just seemed to easily fall into place! When the big day finally came, I was confident that Samantha had everything under control and didn’t have a care in the world! Our wedding was the most perfect day, and I have Samantha to thank for that! She is my wedding planning hero!! I absolutely adore her and could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Schnell · Married on 03/16/2019

Flawless Wedding Planning (Hire Her!)

A dream wedding planner for OUT OF TOWN brides! I grew up vacationing in Charleston and knew that when the day came, I wanted to get married there. However, living in Seattle posed significant challenges with planning. Samantha was the right person to get the job done. She helped us select a venue – sight unseen- and gave us the ins and outs to make us comfortable in making that decision. She was there for every step, giving me options based on the design inspiration that we put together, but no too many options to make it overwhelming (although I imagine she could give you a million choices if you asked, I was just not that picky!). She was also great via email, keeping me updated at every turn, but always available for a call when I needed to talk things though. The day of organization was flawless and I was able to get ready and have fun with my bridesmaids without dealing with any questions whatsoever about last minute details – Samantha just handled everything!

One important aspect of this process if to truly get along with your planner, and Samantha is one of the most energetic, detailed, and personable people that I know! She was a true pleasure to work with and I would undoubtedly recommend her to any bride that would like to have a stress free and fun wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alexis Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Joy to work with

She was the most amazing wedding planner to work with. She was by my side the entire engagement. She made our day stress free, beautiful and the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Katie · Married on 10/05/2018

The BEST experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Samantha and her team!! I did the full planning service and I’m so glad I did because it allowed me to actually enjoy being engaged! I have been planning my wedding since I can remember, so I wanted to be really involved in the planning. I was definitely able to! SAE involved me every step of the way. Day of was executed flawlessly and my husband and I enjoyed every second of our big day and didn’t worry about a THING. I felt so calm and relaxed in the morning because I knew Samantha and her team would handle everything. My best advice for brides is to prioritize what means the most to you in your budget, consider vendors you may have never heard about before, and enjoy every moment of this time because it goes by so fast! I look back on how incredible our day was and I know it wouldn’t have been anything like that if it weren’t for Samantha and her team! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Samantha Anderson Events 8
    Samantha Anderson Events 9
    Samantha Anderson Events 10
    Samantha Anderson Events 11

Kasey · Married on 07/21/2018

Samantha is amazing. Her southern charm and laid back personality make her a joy to work with. She is amazingly professional and fun! I loved being able to turn my event over to her and know that she would make sure my vision for the day came to life! She took over all communication with my vendors and kept me from having to deal with any stress leading up to the wedding. She even thought of the little things before I did and most importantly she made sure the whole night ran according to our timeline. I received so many compliments from my caterers, photographer and other vendors about how they loved working with her. She even traveled down from Charleston to St. Augustine to make sure my day was perfect. You should absolutely trust Samantha to plan your special day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2017

Such a pleasure to work with such an organized and professional wedding planner. I highly recommend Samantha. She made the day so smooth and the bride was so relaxed and that made it a stress-free day!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2017

Whenever I got engaged, I knew exactly where I wanted to be married: Charleston, South Carolina. I currently reside in Los Angeles but am from the south so a wedding planner was a MUST (and my venue also required I have one.) Samantha had been my sister's planner so I had gotten to meet her a few years prior but I still took my time to interview several different wedding planners in Charleston. Out of everyone I talked to, she was the only one who really took the time to ask me what my vision was, how I was feeling, etc. She even had me explain how I had gotten engaged which I thought was so sweet, especially since I couldn't tell that story enough at this time in my life. A year engagement was necessary for us, but daunting at the same time. I had no idea how seriously I would take it all. I reviewed every option and became obsessed with every detail. I think it is safe to say I fell into the category of "you don't know what is involved when planning a wedding until you are actually doing it for yourself." Thank goodness for Samantha! She was with me every step of the way and I could not have done it without her support, encouragement, patience and knowledge. I would recommend her to anyone planning the wedding of their dreams! She will not only become a trusted resource but a dear friend.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Lesle · Married on 12/01/2017

We at Branch Design Studio have had the pleasure of working with Samantha on many weddings and events! Samantha’s design ideas and creativity are always spot-on and we are always so excited to be a part of what she’s creating.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Deb · Married on 11/04/2017

I just finished yet another successful event in collaboration with Samantha Anderson. Her professionalism breeds calm and on hectic days and her expertise brings great ideas to life. Her thoughtful insights make everyone feel special, especially the happy couple. I always look forward to working with SAE and highly recommend the company to couples.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jill · Married on 11/04/2017

We've worked alongside Samantha for weddings here in Charleston (my husband and I are wedding photographers) and are ALWAYS SO impressed with her professionalism, attention to detail, organization, calmness, and all around cheerful demeanor on (and leading up to) the wedding days!! If you're looking for a wedding planner who you can trust to get things done and lead you in the right direction when it comes to planning your wedding day and choosing your vendors... and best of all, someone who you would ultimately want to be friends with afterwards, hire Samantha!!! You 100% won't regret it!! She's worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Samantha was such a joy to work with. Her ability to adapt to her clients was my favorite part of working with her! I’m guessing I’m not her typical bride (I *gasp* didn’t have a theme) and I really just wanted to get married. The overly personalized details just aren’t me... but in our walk thru Sam had a list of “details” and she went thru each of them and was ready to execute it as personalized as I wanted or as practical as I wanted! For example, one of the things she asked me was if I had cake cutting utensils I wanted to use... something I would literally have never thought of until I went to cut the cake! Of course my answer was something like “we can just use our hands?” but being who she is, she brought some beautiful utensils that made our cake cutting picture perfect! On the personalized side, Sam executed each detail of the layout and timeline I wanted with 100% accuracy. For example, I had glow sticks but I didn’t want them to appear until we were done with all the formalities (first dances, toasts, cake cutting) and in the moment I had completely forgotten about them... but sure enough the DJ cranked it up (as planned) and magically my guests all had glow sticks! I also really appreciate her help in finding the right vendors. She has vendors of every price point and style out there, and it was so reassuring with each intro call to say “I’m working with Samantha Anderson” and to get to hear them all gush about how great she was to work with! I also went rouge and found a few of my own vendors, which she also happily worked with! The choice of her preferred vendors vs all the others out there was 100% up to me and I appreciated she didn’t limit us. We did the month of package and the online tools worked seamlessly for me to get her my vendor contracts and contact info. Once she took over 30 days out, I would keep thinking of things I thought I still had to do and sure enough she had already taken care of it!! For example, I made my chair order for my ful

Sent on 12/03/2017

Miki · Married on 10/14/2017

Samantha was beyond amazing to work with. She took the time to figure out every detail that would make our wedding and dream day come alive! Highly recommend Samantha Anderson Events. This day would not have been possible without her.

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Samantha Anderson Events 12
    Samantha Anderson Events 13
    Samantha Anderson Events 14
    Samantha Anderson Events 15
    Samantha Anderson Events 16

Mike · Married on 09/23/2017

Samantha was a great help with our band, Hot Sauce Party Band! Her communication in the months leading up to the event was excellent. EVERYTHING was on time and just as planned which is very rare in this business!
    Highly recommended...

Mike
    Hot Sauce Party Band
    Charlotte, North Carolina

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • W

Warner · Married on 09/23/2017

Samantha Anderson Events made our dream day a reality. She cared not only about my wedding day dreams, but also my husbands which was such a deciding factor in choosing her. She is so much more than a planner, she is a true wedding designer! She was meticulous with every detail, nothing went unnoticed or unplanned. She learned my likes and dislikes and was so helpful in streamlining choices or even being able to make them for me. Not only did she deliver the wedding of your dreams, but she become a life-long friend during the process. She is one of the kindest and sweetest souls you will meet and you will be in the most wonderful hands during your whole planning process. That I can guarantee!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Michael · Married on 07/22/2017

We worked with Samantha for an event recently and she was wonderful. Her attention to detail for the client was great and she also worked great with all the vendors which is HUGE! I would hire her and most definitely recommend her to any of my clients!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Christian · Married on 06/03/2017

Such a pleasure to work with Samantha! As a videographer it is very important to catch every special moment that happens on the couple's big day. Samantha goes above and beyond to make sure all team members are ready and prepared for upcoming events. If you want your day to run as smoothly as possible you need Samantha as your planner!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2017

I absolutely LOVED planning my wedding with Samantha. She is one of the sweetest people I have met. At first, I started planning my wedding on my own with the help of my husband and my mother. About 6 months out from the big day I realized I was a bit too overwhelmed with it all. At this time I had also made the decision to CHANGE VENUES... with 6 months until the big day, it can be very difficult to find a venue that you absolutely LOVE in Charleston since it's such a popular wedding destination. This is when I was introduced to Samantha through a family member. We chatted a bit and she gave me a few tips on some good vendors. Just from that little bit of advice I felt a huge load come off from my shoulders! I decided that I HAD to hire her as my wedding planner. The next 6 months were the smoothest and least stressful months of the entire year and a half of planning. Mine and my husbands big day was the most beautiful and fun day we've ever had! Not to mention stress free! I'm absolutely so thankful for Samantha. She was an absolute godsend.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nicholas · Married on 05/05/2017

As a wedding vendor I look forward to having the pleasure of working with Samantha and her team. She is the epitome of grace under pressure and truly maintains sight of the importance of the day. A professional through and through.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Megan · Married on 03/31/2017

Samantha Anderson, simply put, was an incredible planner for our wedding. I can’t tell you how much stress and lost sleep I would have endured had it not been for her confidence and aptitude. As someone who normally enjoys planning, I would like to assure you that making the choice to hire her was hands-down the best wedding decision we made- because the number of choices and research required to plan a wedding are absolutely overwhelming. My husband and I both have full time jobs, live in Pennsylvania, needed to plan our Jewish/Christian wedding in less than 8 months, and were operating under a pretty tight budget. None of this was an issue for Samantha. She tactfully and gracefully guided us from one decision to the next, and was fantastic at finding options that made our wedding beautiful, fun, and economical. She was patient, responsive, energetic, thoughtful, and organized. She fosters great relationships with a variety of vendors, was a champ at wrangling our families (herding cats anyone?!), and was receptive to making our crazy new ideas happen (i.e. our chuppah/unity lantern combo was a huge hit!). I can’t thank you enough, Samantha, for making the best day of my life a stress-free, gorgeous blast!

Sent on 05/23/2017

I am in Paris planning my wedding in the South. I would be going crazy if it weren't for this girl! Samantha has smoothed so many decisions and communications that would otherwise have felt absolutely overwhelming. I'm a bit of a stickler for detail (ok, a Parisienne snob!) and Samantha is always there with fast replies and useful ideas. But the best thing about her is the enjoyment she brings to her job. Samantha clearly thrills to helping a couple create the most beautiful day possible. Herr encouragements and reminders that even planning this day should be a joy make wedding planning exciting again.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Charlotte · Married on 10/08/2016

Samantha did an incredible job planning our dream wedding! She was a joy to work with and always brought encouragement, ideas, and excitement to the planning. Our wedding ended up being during Hurricane Matthew and had to be rescheduled. Amidst all the change she was a calming and helpful presence. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/20/2017