Sam Lopez Photography Reviews

10 | Hillsborough, NJ

10 Reviews for Sam Lopez Photography

RYAN · Married on 06/10/2017

Sam is a one of a kind guy!!! He is a very talented photographer and provides a very professional service. The pictures he took for us at the Bridal Shower and our Wedding came out fantastic!!! Can't wait to be able to use him for future photo shoots! Thank you so much for everything that you have done for Brittany and I.

Sent on 07/22/2017

casey · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Sam was seamless and enjoyable from start to finish. He is wonderful to work with as he is easy going, personable and flexible. He was quick to answer any and all questions and captured the feel of the evening without getting in the way. We would highly recommend Sam to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Patricia · Married on 03/18/2017

I happen to be the mother of the groom. I have been to many weddings and have seen how photographers interact with the bride & groom and guest. A lot of the times they have a look on their faces (not another picture)..I observed Sam and his team and I thought they were top notch they were there but they weren't very non-intrusive they were never in your face and you actually thought they were one of the wedding guest. They were professional, courteous, punctual, extremely friendly. Last but not least their photos captured beautiful moments.....I would highly recommend Sam and his team.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Josue · Married on 01/20/2017

Being a celebrity hairstylist in NYC and working with the best photographers in the industry, I knew what type of talent I wanted for my special day. I knew my wedding day was going to be filled with lots of emotion and love and I wanted a photographer to capture all of those moments, big and small, and everything in between. After doing my research I found Sam Lopez photography and it was the best decision I made, besides saying "I do". He did an amazing job capturing one of the most important days of my life. He brought his artistic imagination and had awesome ideas of things we should do yet was still open to our opinions and our ideas. He went the extra mile by providing us with transportation as we went from location to location to capture our love on camera. He was professional, patient and most importantly, a true artists. If you are looking for someone to capture all the love on you're special day and make it look like wedding magazine material, choose Sam Lopez.

Thank again!
    - Josué Perez

Sent on 03/16/2017

Kristine · Married on 01/20/2017

We are so in love with the pictures Sam (and his assistant) took on our wedding day! We had the best time of our lives, and Sam was really able to capture that. Sam is passionate about his work, and had great ideas and was really easy to work with. He made us comfortable during our couple shoot, gave great cues, and was able to capture all those special moments throughout the day. Thank you, Sam, for eternalizing the best day of our life!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Rebeccs · Married on 10/29/2016

It was a pleasure working with Sam. He really has a creative eye and thinkis outside of the box. It was just a fun day for all.

Also,My husband isn't one smile for pictures, but only after a few minutes he relaxed a bit and I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

I highly recommend Sam !

Sent on 04/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2016

I would recommend Sam Lopez to ANY couple looking for a wedding photographer. Sam captured the most stunning portraits of me and my husband on the boardwalk of Asbury Park (that was last year, and we still get compliments to this day!) My jaw dropped when I viewed the gallery for the first time. He was also a joy to work with - he is very friendly and easygoing with a clear vision. He was 100% prepared with the shots he wanted to achieve, and was able to pose us in a way that felt effortless and fun. Sam is a true artist and professional, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I could go on, but his photographs speaks for themselves - his breathtaking portfolio is one of a kind.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/27/2015

I was getting married in a matter of a month and really wasn't thinking about a photographer. The company I worked for spoke with Sam and told him my story, and he came on board with such very short notice, being that I moved my date up an entire year. Me and Sam didn't get the time that a normal bride would get with him. However that didn't stop him from doing an amazing job. The photos he took where absolutely amazing and stunning. They exceeded my expectations my photos are still being talked about today. Sam and his assistant captured every detail that the necked eye would have missed and I loved that they did. My husband don't like to take pictures but he felt so comfortable that Sam was able to capture that smile that made me fall in love with him. Sam is very highly recommended in my book. So if your looking for someone to capture a very special moment in your life, and to be able to do it with such ease and grace Sam Lopez is the guy you want to call.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Adam · Married on 06/26/2015

Sam Lopez Photography was amazing! We would highly recommend using Sam as your wedding photographer. We were so pleased with professionalism and quality that we received. Prior to our wedding, we met with Sam to review the type of photos we were interested in. We wanted more natural, artistic photos on our big day and Sam delivered. Sam listened to our wants and surpassed our expectations. On the day of, Sam arrived early to take pictures of us getting ready for the wedding and took such amazing pictures at the ceremony and reception. He made everyone feel so comfortable like he wasn't even there, which is exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier with the photos we received that truly captured every special moment of our wedding day. Absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Sally · Married on 11/26/2011

Sam is an incredible photographer! He is so easy to work with. He is sensitive to your wishes, vision and creativity. He takes his time to really give a quality experience. His photographs are full of life, He is easy to be around, he is on time, on schedule and delivers a quality of photos in a timely manner. I highly recommend Sam Lopez! I am so happy to look back at my photos and feel taken back to the moment of when it was captured. I look forward to Sam capturing many moments in our family's lives. Thank you Sam!!

Sent on 03/27/2017