5 Reviews for Sam Klug Artistry

5 Sam Klug Artistry Reviews

Sam has an eye for detail like no other. She is very professional and caring. She will not stop until you are the beautiful blushing bride that you desire to be. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who will make that special day even more special!!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sam made me feel so special and confident on my wedding day. I had a vision of what I hoped for and she completely exceeded that. I believe that she did my makeup to fit me and my features. She was able cover up some of my red spots on my neck from nerves too. My pictures were caught in some misty rain and I danced my heart out and my makeup remained flawless! I can't wait to use Sam again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sam did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my August wedding! She was so easy to work with and was so professional and just an awesome personality to be around! She is beyond talented! I loved my makeup so much! I would highly highly recommend Sam to any bride!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose to have Sam do my makeup for my wedding as a recommendation from a very close friend. She lived up to the kind words my friend told me about Sam and I was very impressed by Sam's work. Get a consultation with Sam and you won't be disappointed. Thanks Sam!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sam did my makeup for a wedding event that I attended. She exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7463469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review