Sam Klug Artistry Reviews

6 | Grand Rapids, MI

6 Reviews for Sam Klug Artistry

6 Sam Klug Artistry Reviews

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

I’ll cut to the chase — if you can get Sam Klug, you’re golden.
    Sam was literally a delight to get to know and hang out with during my trial, hair coloring the day before (which I added) and all morning of the wedding. She also took my hair pieces the day before and had them curled and ready to go. I thought that was clever.
    Sam has an ease and confidence about her. When the schedule started to get a little crazy, Sam didn’t flinch and got everyone (two moms and 11 in the bridal party) done on time and looking stunning.
    My hair and makeup was exactly what I pictured. Sam just knew. She even got beautiful coverage while getting my beloved freckles to shine through. The airbrush foundation was light (who wants caky makeup?) and held for the whole day. Our wedding was Memorial Day weekend and it got hot, but everyone’s makeup held strong.
    Also, I found Sam through our photographer — The Mittentog (Dionel Fisher) — and it’s so nice when vendors have a repertoire between them.
    I live in California and I’m going to be definitely that girl who gets her hair done when she’s home in Michigan. Sam is the best!

Christine · Married on 11/11/2016

Sam has an eye for detail like no other. She is very professional and caring. She will not stop until you are the beautiful blushing bride that you desire to be. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who will make that special day even more special!!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Sam made me feel so special and confident on my wedding day. I had a vision of what I hoped for and she completely exceeded that. I believe that she did my makeup to fit me and my features. She was able cover up some of my red spots on my neck from nerves too. My pictures were caught in some misty rain and I danced my heart out and my makeup remained flawless! I can't wait to use Sam again!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sam Klug Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much again for letting me be apart of your special day! Thank you for the kind words. Can't wait to paint that beautiful face again!

Beth · Married on 08/27/2016

Sam did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my August wedding! She was so easy to work with and was so professional and just an awesome personality to be around! She is beyond talented! I loved my makeup so much! I would highly highly recommend Sam to any bride!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sam Klug Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Beth! I'm so glad you were pleased with your look. Thanks for the referrals also!!

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

I chose to have Sam do my makeup for my wedding as a recommendation from a very close friend. She lived up to the kind words my friend told me about Sam and I was very impressed by Sam's work. Get a consultation with Sam and you won't be disappointed. Thanks Sam!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sam Klug Artistry's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with!

Kristi · Married on 07/15/2016

Sam did my makeup for a wedding event that I attended. She exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend!