Sam Freed Entertainment Reviews

Sam Freed Entertainment 2
Sam Freed Entertainment 3

Kevan Owen · Married on 09/29/2018

All Around Talented Videographer

Sam was the easiest to work with. He was professional, had great communication, understood our vision, was honest, available, on time and talented. He was our calm in the storm...literally... rainy storm :)

Sent on 03/12/2019

Sam Freed Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kevan! Your wedding very fun, even if there was a little rain. I hope married life is treating you and Madeline well.

Shay · Married on 08/18/2018

Hands down best videographer in sonoma county

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Sam Freed. He is absolutely incredible and is beyond talented at what he does. The moments he captured of our special day are breathtaking. He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I would hands down recommend Sam Freed.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Outstanding videographer!

We are so glad we hired Sam Freed to do our daughter's wedding video. He was easy to communicate with and extremely easy to work with. Somehow he managed to capture everything without ever being noticeable or in the way, and coordinated beautifully with our photographer. The quality of the video he produced was fantastic, especially given that he had to compensate for a less-than-stellar sound system at our venue. I highly recommend Sam Freed Entertainment for a video you will treasure forever!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Dave Bass · Married on 08/11/2018

Exceptional Artistry and Technical Excellence

Sam, you and your team were exceptional and we feel so fortunate that you were with us for Ellyn’s wedding! Not only was the video an amazing encapsulation of the wedding, it was an enhancement! Your technical achievement was so impressive - the shots, the lighting, the sound - so smooth and flowing, every moment captured. But, even more valuable, your artistry was beyond expectations. While it was all true to the real moments, your angles, your edits, your storyboard, and your pacing made everything even more memorable! Without exception, the dozens of people who have viewed your video agree - you are truly gifted! Thank you.

Sent on 01/23/2019

gabrielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Sam was absolutely Amazing!!! from the minute I emailed him till I got my video. We met up a few months before the wedding talked about everything. he wanted to make sure he met my expectations, sam was professional and so nice on my wedding day, even the wedding party/ guests at my wedding were saying how on it sam was. We got our video lastnight, the presentation was beautiful and our wedding video was outstanding, I felt like we relived our day... definitely sheaded some tears. Sam covered everything and even got a super cool drone shot. If your thinking about having sam film your wedding day I wouldn’t think twice...best decision EVER!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

We just received and watched the video that Sam created for us and we love it SO MUCH!! It is so amazing, even better than we ever imagined. We are so excited to show all of our friends and family. We watched it 3 times and cried! It felt like we were re-living that day. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job, Sam. I will recommend you to anyone I know who gets engaged!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Magnolia · Married on 06/16/2018

I wish I could post the countless email threads between Sam and I to show how patient and kind he is. After watching our video, it was clear how much love and dedication was put into it. He exceeded our expectations and we can't thank him enough. The 2nd shooter was Kyle, who also a joy to have on our wedding day. There are so many positive and wonderful things to say about Sam, it's difficult to write all of it down. I highly recommend him for your video needs; he seriously can do it all! Weddings, documentaries, business promo, etc. The memories are really worth the investment! My advice is to be detailed with what you want, watch his other amazing videos, and get inspiration from them--Sam will deliver. Thanks, Sam!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Sam Freed Entertainment 4
    Sam Freed Entertainment 5
    Sam Freed Entertainment 6

George · Married on 06/09/2018

The video of my daughters wedding and reception was exceptional! Very professionally edited, far beyond our expectations! Just love it!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Sam Freed Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words George! I truly appreciate it. The wedding of Lauren and Sean was very lovely and a lot of fun

Mark · Married on 05/19/2018

Seriously most amazing two guys doing our videography...and the drone. They were there early, organized, worked great with our photographer and the finished product we still watch at least a few times a day. Worth every single penny!!!! Captured such amazing moments.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sam Freed Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mark! We absolutely enjoyed filming your wedding. It was one of the most easy going and most beautiful weddings we have ever done. It was a lot of fun and thank you so much for taking care of us during your special day.

Javier · Married on 12/30/2017

We were very happy with Sam's quality of work (The drone shots are definitely my favorite). He was responsive from the moment we booked him in Feb 2017 to our wedding on December 2017. Sam's price is very fair compared to other vendors. We have enjoyed our wedding highlight video so much we can't stop sharing it. I'm completely confident that if you book Sam for your wedding you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Crystal · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't even know where to start with Sam. FIRST, I'll start by saying he was without a doubt a PLEASURE to have at our wedding. He voluntarily came to our rehearsal the night before just to get to know us and our bridal party and see how we interact with each other. Day of he was perfect. He captured everything, was always where he needed to be, flexible, SO NICE and really I can't say one thing bad about him. I would recommend Sam to ANYONE getting married. Sam was never a problem to get ahold of, was very responsive and so open to whatever we wanted. Weddings are so stressful, you're working with so many different vendors and it's hard to make sure everyone is on the same page. Sam however, he was absolutely no stress at all, seriously such a breath of fresh air.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Sam was the videographer for our wedding in July and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Sam and David were both extremely professional and payed such close attention to detail. The video Sam made for us was absolutely amazing and far exceeded my expectations. They were so much fun to work with and I'm so happy we had them there to capture our special day!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kelli · Married on 05/20/2017

I was reccomended to Sam Freed by a lady in my hair salon, who had just gotten married herself. In conversation she expressed that if there is any money well spent for your special day it would be on a VIDEOAGRAPHER! She herself was very pleased by Sam and the video he had made for her and her husband. I called Sam right away and he responded quickly and went over a few options we had for a package deal offer! LOVE package deals! From there the whole experiance with him was wonderful for us! We set up a meeting, he went over all that would happen the day of and answered all our questions promptly and in detail. When our day came we barely ever saw him during the ceremony, which was nice because he and his crew kept their distance and never were in the main light of the day! Once our video was released we couldn't stop the tears! You will see this is not only a hobby of Sam's but a true passion! Sam Freed did such a amazing beautiful video for our wedding day! He was so in tune with everything we asked him to capture and every little detail we could think of! We will cherish our video forever and one day our children will too! We are so happy and thankful that we got connected with him and will reccomend him always to anyone in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2016

Sam was our videographer for my husband and I in October and we absolutely love our video!! I am a hairdresser and do hair and makeup for weddings very often so I knew what I was looking for in a videographer! I got his info from a client of mine and he was very quick to respond and his prices were extremely reasonable (we were on a budget!) Sam and his assistant David captured our day so perfectly, they were very professional, showed up on time (actually a little bit early even) and paid so much attention to details. We got our video back quickly too, and might I add that he customized a little box and flash drive with our names and our wedding date on it for us! I could go on and on with how great our experience was, but at this point I'm sure you get it! ;) We could not be happier with our video!
    Book with sam you won't regret it!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Sam Freed Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to capture your's and Michael's special day Kristen! Your wedding was so much fun and it was so beautiful. Cheers to your married life!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Sam was absolutely amazing to work with. From the very beginning, he was responsive, flexible and accommodated our package to exactly what we wanted and needed without ever throwing a fit, increasing prices unrealistically, and really customized our ideas. The day of the wedding, he was on time, and worked well with all of us girls while getting ready for the big day. His partner was also great with the guys while videoing them - they had nothing but great things to say and really enjoyed his company. They both made us feel extremely comfortable. I would hands down refer everyone to Sam! Also, I HIGHLY recommend doing a video if you are on the fence. Pictures are great, but this video is worth way more than a thousand words. It was the most beautiful video and really captured so many great moments of the day. When I asked Sam for just a clip of our ceremony itself and also of the wedding toasts, he immediately got on it & for a small charge put everything on a USB stick. The USB's came in a customized box - everything he did was so detailed oriented! It will be one of the most prized possessions of ours forever!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Sam Freed Entertainment's reply:

Wow Ashley! I am speechless for this words you have said. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. Thank you for the opportunity to have been apart of your special day. I wish you and Neil the best!

Karli · Married on 04/21/2016

Sam was recommended by a friend and knew before we worked together that I work in video and am a wedding photographer on the side so I can imagine I might be a tough audience ;) He maintained his cool in a very unusual venue setting and blew me away with his creativity (we loved the drone shots!) during our busy day. He and his assistant caught some moments that otherwise I would have never known about and that I hold near and dear to my heart. I rarely saw Sam during the day of our wedding and that speaks to how adeptly he moved about. The edit of our video was super speedy and I watch it much more frequently than I should admit. His packages are a great value and his accommodating nature are perfect for your special day - I would highly recommend him to Bay Area (and beyond!) brides.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2015

From the moment we began working with Sam and his team, we knew we made the right decision! My husband and I were beyond impressed with the professionalism, creativity, and energy these guys had. They captured every aspect of our wedding with such an artistic eye and worked seamlessly with our photographer and other vendors in the process. Sam ultimately presented us with an immaculately produced and edited video that highlighted the most important moments from our special day. The final product completely exceeded our expectations and we are thrilled to be able to recommend Sam Freed Entertainment to anyone in need of a professional, efficient, and personable videographer. A million thanks, Sam! You rock!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/23/2014

We can not say enough good things about Sam Freed Entertainment. So professional, friendly, flexible, and were able to capture every special moment of our big day. We love our wedding video!!! We have recommended Sam Freed Entertainment to all our friends that are getting married. I highly recommend him and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/26/2017

vanessa · Married on 07/08/2016

Sam was AMAZING. He is super flexible with his schedule and is very patient and tries to squeeze in wherever he can even if there is so many people. Sam is also very affordable. We did a love video, I think that's what it's called, where we meet at a location where we discussed how we met, what we liked about each other, favorite memory, the proposal, how we knew we would want to be together forever etc... this video was really nice because it let the other person and who ever watches the video maybe things you never knew until you asked which sometimes you don't get asked that question, it at least made us feel very appreciated. We are in love with Disney and that's where he proposed and had a theme of Disney so when you first play the Video Sam was able to put the Castle that you see in every Disney movie and have it say our name right then and there I knew that video was going to be amazing. He took his time and made it a video I would love to see over and over and be proud to show anyone.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Sam Freed Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Vanessa!! I really appreciate it and had a blast capturing your wedding