Sam Burkardt Photography Reviews

3 | Greensboro, NC

3 Reviews for Sam Burkardt Photography

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with! She took the time to meet up with us multiple times before our wedding so we could all become acquainted and comfortable with each other before the big day. This was huge for me, because I can be very self-conscious when it comes to a photographer taking our photos. I was so happy that Sam made us feel relaxed and comfortable from the start, and we were very excited to work with her. She has the business of wedding photography down to a science - we filled out her online form with all the necessary details (wedding timeline, locations, requested photographs, etc.) to make sure our wedding day went down without a hitch. Her second photographer was her sister Ren, who was just as much of a pleasure to work with. The two of them are so close and work very well together. They both traveled to two different sites with us to take photos before our actual wedding ceremony and were open to all our ideas! Having photographed many other weddings, they both had some awesome ideas and suggestions to bring to the table as well. The photos they took during our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. Lastly, they were extremely flexible and allowed us the option to extend their time by an hour on the actual day of our wedding. We received our photos very quickly, and when I looked through them all I felt like I was re-living my wedding day all over again. Thank you so much Sam and Ren!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Rania · Married on 09/07/2013

Samantha (Sam) Burkardt is absolutely fabulous. We learned of her through a friend's recommendation when we were looking for an engagement/wedding photographer. My husband and I loved Sam from the very beginning. Don't let her pretty face and friendly smile fool you- she is truly a professional and knows what she is doing. Her website was beautifully organized and set up to really project her image- something I really love when I work with someone. Her resume includes celebrities, weddings, engagements, music tours, SXSW, and plenty of other amazing events. My then-fiance and I were living in Florida, planning a wedding at home in NJ. Sam Skyped/Facetimed us plenty of times to make sure we were all on the same point. Her contracts are well written, and very clear. There was no nonsense with Sam, and everyone was on the same page. Her prices reflect her experience- truly. They were pretty close to what other people were charging, but we really loved her as a person, professional, and an artist. She is accredited with plenty of companies she works with, as well as her own business. Sam is never hard to get ahold of, despite her crazy schedule. Text/call/videochat were always an option to get ahold of her. We really appreciated that, being long distance from our event. She's got plenty of package options to combine things, buy a la carte, whatever.

We felt very comfortable working with Sam (and Ezra, her second shooter for our wedding). It's really wonderful to be able to have a professional that you can trust for one of the biggest (and most expensive) days of your life. Even today, we are still good friends. We would recommend Sam in a heartbeat to anyone planning an event. My husband and I married in September of 2013, in Northern NJ. Sam is based out of Connecticut.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2012

Sam was an amazing photographer at my engagement shoot, wedding and reception. She was absolutely charming and my guests really responded well to her. She captured candids as well as portraits perfectly. I am so happy with my photographs and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/22/2014