52 Reviews for Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk

Plated (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Altar/Arches (1)

We had our wedding reception at Salvatore’s and I can not rave about them enough. From the get go of planning Marci was amazing and answered every question I had, every request was answered with a “yes of course”. She makes the whole process so easy and right away I had complete faith in her that my day would be amazing. I am a control freak and love planning parties but I knew right away that my wedding was in the right hands with Marci it took a lot of stress off me. Her and the staff went above and beyond to make us and our guests feel welcomed and made sure they catered to everyone’s needs. We received so many compliments on the food. It was absolutely delicious and everything was cooked perfectly. The bartender is so entertaining he is extremely good at his job and everyone just loved him. Salvatore’s made our wedding day absolutely magical.

Profile Picture Alisen, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Salvatore's did an outstanding job making my reception a day to remember. The food was delicious and the people who helped put it all together were friendly, professional, and well organized. The room was stunning. I really enjoyed the water feature and how the room overlooked the Merrimack River. I also fell in loved with the old mill history of the building. I had no bad experience and neither did my guests. Everyone had positive things to say after the reception. I'm very happy overall. It was a great pleasue working with them.

I would definitely return if I'm looking for a venue in the near future for an event.

Photo for Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Review
Photo for Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Review
Profile Picture Courtney , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Colleen and the staff were fantastic!
They were with us every step of the way. The food was fantastic and we would recommend them to everyone for a function.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For the money you really can't get a better venue! Colleen was so friendly and flexible during our entire planning adventure. I'm a frantic person and pretty scatter brained and she helped me the whole way. From keeping me focused to helping me stay calm she was top notch at all of that. We have a centerpiece snafu and she was gracious enough to allow us time the morning of my wedding to drop it off. I can say that the guys at the wedding enjoyed having the balcony to escape to throughout the night as well.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

We had our reception here after having a church wedding about 10 minutes away. We live in Boston and wanted to find an affordable AND beautiful option for our wedding. Salvatore's was PERFECT for our reception. We worked with Colleen who was excellent since our first phone call. She was patient while we made our final decision on the venue, SUPER knowledgable, and really just fun. The day of the wedding, Colleen check in on us every hour and made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed (drinks, food, info). She even gave me eyedrops for my contacts. The food from Salvatore's is EXCELLENT (we also were able to have a delicious tasting about 6 months before the wedding). They even gave us two huge plates to take home which was very helpful late night after the reception. Guests enjoyed the beautiful patio, food, and the space overall. One of the best parts about Salvatore's is the price. This was hands down the least expensive venue we visited (and frankly one of the nicest venues). Thank you to Colleen (!!!!!!!) and the entire Salvatore's family for making our wedding dream a reality. Love, Jess and Justin (July 8, 2017).

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everyone had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. The staff was so nice and everything was just perfect! I I was able to plan my event from Texas. They were even able to accommodate my father's food allergy to milk. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One week has passed since my daughters wedding at Salvatore's, and I am still thinking about the fantastic experience we had at our venue. Colleen was amazing, meeting all our needs throughout the planning process, which involved coast to coast organizing with my daughter who lives in Washington State, as well as myself as mother of the bride here in Andover. All aspects of the event were just what we wanted, and we were happy to support local business as lifelong members of the Merrimack Valley. From the ceremony on the deck, the attention to detail, the food, as well as the awesome bartenting by Joe, we were thrilled with everything. I received so many compliments throughout the night from so many guests, who came from around the country to celebrate with us. Thanks to everyone who made my daughters wedding so wonderful!

Profile Picture Joan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff and food were amazing. I was very pleased at how wonderful my wedding was and that had a lot to do with Salvatore's!

Profile Picture Mariah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we went to look at the venue we were greeted with smiles, a sense of humor and they made us feel comfortable the entire time. All the staff are such nice and friendly people- choosing Salvatore's was seemless. I absolutely recommend Salvatore's as your function facility for your wedding venue.

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Working with Marci and Salvatore's was an absolute pleasure from day 1. Responsive, professional, flexible and attentive. I would highly recommend using them for any event. A great deal, great food and friendly staff all around. Went perfectly smooth and as planned!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my wedding there. The food was outstanding, and the staff were amazing. Couldn't of chosen a better place!

Profile Picture Phil, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is long overdue. We had a same sex wedding at this venue. Our experience from start to finish was beyond amazing and welcoming. We had 200 people and everyone is still raving about our food, service, atmosphere and staff. Every woman felt like the mother of the groom. We customized our menu. The food was outstanding. They exceeded our expectations and then some. The service was exceptional. The staff were on top of every wish. Marci the event planner could not have been more accommodating. She handled every guest need, made sure both of the grooms were taking the time to eat and brought us plates of food, she visited every table making sure all huests were having the times of their lives. Her presence was definitely felt and appreciated by all. The staff was an extension of this. Each guest complimented the Server in their area. The place is beautiful. The deck is a special touch for a spring, summer and early fall wedding. I recommend this place for your wedding and all you event needs. The cannot thank Salvatores Lawrence and more for making our wedding more memorable and special to us and all of our guests. They are calling it the wedding of the century. We will definitely be back and referring you to all our friends.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Recently I had a wedding celebration at Salvadores and everything was perfect,my guest could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was,and the food was outstanding.A special thanks to the bartender........
what a funny guy.And of course my wedding planner Marcy,you did a FABULOUS Job.xo

Profile Picture maggie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

No need to look any further. Book it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture william, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Be open and honest with what you want, have a food tasting.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not have asked for a better venue than Salvatore's for our wedding. The location is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff are absolutely wonderful -- we had a big wedding and a small budget and I can assure you, you will not get a better bang for your buck at another venue. I worked with Marci, who made the entire process stress-free and was always there to answer any of my questions. The day of the wedding, she made sure that everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Without hesitation, I would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Salvatore's provided an amazing service on our special day. We had wonderful time. We want to give thanks to everyone, from the wait staff to the Director of Events & Catering Marci Jennings. I recommend Salvatore's for any type of events, you will never regret it!

Profile Picture Solennys, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Marci and Salvatore's gave us the best stateside reception when we got home from our destination wedding. They were extremely accommodating, punctual, organized, and quick to respond. The event went smoothly, the view off the deck was beautiful, and there was more than enough food. Overall we were very pleased with our experience and would reccomend Salvatore's to other couples.

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Salvatore's was amazing and everything went perfectly as planned.
Marci, the coordinator, made planning our wedding so much less stressful!

Profile Picture User6588139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Plated

Words cannot describe how happy we were from beginning to end. My partner and I were a little nervous going to venues because it was a same sex marriage and we were not sure who and how the different places would react. Salvatore's was the first place we went to and after meeting with Colleen we knew this is where we wanted to get married. We looked no further. Colleen was by our side throughout the whole thing she made sure EVERYTHING was PERFECT. I admit I was not the easiest person to deal with as far as making changes so close to the day but she made it happen. Michael was also AMAZING we met with him and he was so personable and also did whatever he could to make us happy. We even had our rehearsal dinner here because they knew what we wanted and how we wanted it. I could go on and on but the overall point is ALL of the staff was friendly and professional. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious. My guests are still talking about it a week later. We can't wait to have another function here there will never be another place like this one. Thank you so much Colleen and Michael and all of the staff for making our day a PERFECT MEMORY!!!

Profile Picture Dawn , 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Stations

The wedding manager was exceptionally attentive to all our needs. She always returned my calls and emails promptly and explained everything thoroughly. On our wedding day everything was perfect. The food was incredibly delicious.

Profile Picture User5632827, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Stations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Event Planning

Very happy with my services from a-z ! Our coordinator Colleen was amazing ! Highly recommend Salvatore's for an event!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a destination wedding but had our reception at Salvatore's when we returned home for family and friends. We had an amazing time and they did an amazing job. Guests were commenting all night on how delicious the food was and how great the staff was especially the bartender. Colleen our party coordinator was beyond available when it came to the planning process, I never waited longer than a day for an email or phone call back. She also set up all the décor so I didn't have to stress over one thing, everything was stress free! Most of all the price was right! If you are looking for a fun affordable venue Salvatore's is the place!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was delicious and the cost was way more reasonable than the other locations I considered.

Profile Picture User4604096, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning