Salvaging Eden Reviews

4 | Miami, FL

4 Reviews for Salvaging Eden

Heather Gray · Married on 02/23/2019

Jess is the BEST!

Jess was an absolute pleasure to work with on my customized wedding signage. She is creative, professional, responsive, and sensitive to the needs of clients. She brought my vision to life (and then some!) and my guests had rave reviews about her work. Having those customized pieces enhanced the overall feel of my wedding, and I HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you, Jess!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Amore · Married on 02/06/2016

So incredibly impressed with the quality of Jess's work as well as her professionalism. Everyone was in awe of the art pieces and work at my wedding. Would definitely recommend Jess to anyone who wants a great product with exceptional care!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/17/2016

I ordered a custom made photo backdrop for my daughter's first birthday party. It was two thick, tall pieces of plywood that Jess hand painted with her beautiful, talented handwriting! It was detailed specifically for my daughter with her first words, favorite songs, favorite foods, her first things, things she loves, her height, weight and number of teeth --it was very detailed! Jess executed my vision and more. Her work is perfection, has great communication skills and I received the finished product in exceptional time! She has incredible talent and I totally recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Abby · Married on 10/08/2016

I ordered signs from Jessica for our sweetheart table "Better" & "Together". I LOVE them:) They are high quality and the price was great compared to other shops on Etsy. I plan to use these in our home after our wedding and I would definitely recommend this shop to other brides:)

Sent on 08/08/2016