237 Reviews for Salon Teez Weddings

Men's Grooming (1)
Licensed (1)
Hair Relaxer (1)
Haircuts (1)

I feel extremely lucky that we were able to get David and Daniel to provide the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding recently at the JW Marriott on Marco Island. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. While nerves were high for a wedding day, they both were so calm and reassuring and made everyone look and feel beautiful. That's their true gift: They not only make you look extremely beautiful on the outside, but they make you feel beautiful and confident on the inside as well.

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Salon Teez!!!! The team of David and Sir Daniel made me, all my bridesmaids and the moms look GORGEOUS! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful the entire wedding party looked! David really listens when you describe how you want your makeup and makes sure you are 100% satisfied, and I am a tough customer! My hair was literally a work of art by Sir Daniel! I have fine, super straight hair and my updo made it look like I have thick wavy hair and it didn't move AT ALL during the outdoor ceremony with 14mph wind! I also went to Salon Teez for my spray tan before my big day and it was perfect! Everyone thought I had just laid out before the wedding.
If you have the opportunity to hire this team DO IT!!! You will not regret it! They are EASILY the best in SWFL!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Multi. Stylists, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I can not say enough good things to describe my experience! Danny’s attention to the process and the professionalism of Christine and Gabby made my day perfect! My hair, makeup, nails and tan were everything I could have hoped for. Thank you

Profile Picture Patricia, 2/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We can’t say enough about David and Danny! They are amazing at what they do, make it fun and feel like family! They came to our home, it was relaxed and they made us all look beautiful!! You won’t find better!!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Salon Teez for my wedding in the beginning of November. David and Daniel are seriously so talented! After a lot of research of vendors, David and Daniel's beautiful work stood out to me the most. The make up was flawless (and lasted into the night!) and the hair was beautiful and looked great at every angle. Everyone in my party loved their hair and makeup! I'm so glad I chose Salon Teez for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We got married in November ‘17 and hired Sir Daniel and David as our make up and hair team. They were on time and made us look like a million dollars. I did the air brush make up for the first time and it was so worth it. It stays on without a smudge and my hair was perfectly crafted even after a long day of greeting people. I highly recommend the duo!

Profile Picture Nathalie , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon Teez was AMAZING for my wedding hair and makeup! Not only are they super talented, they made me comfortable during the entire experience and really wanted me to feel and look my best. From the hair and makeup trial, to getting my extensions the exact right color, their service was top notch! They also made the entire morning of my wedding so fun and memorable. Any bride looking to look flawless, have a fun time on their wedding day, needs to book Salon Teez now!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Daniel & David are two of the best hair & make-up professionals I have ever worked with. I have never felt so beautiful in my life, and I 100% attribute that to them. Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop complimenting myself, my bridal party & my mom and future mother-in-law. I also love their personalities. They knew exactly what to say to keep me in high spirits throughout the day. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion, but especially on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My future daughter in law was so impressed with how David did my daughter's makeup for her wedding that she requested we invite David to her wedding to my son. David did a fantastic job on women of all ages bringing out their natural beauty. He is professional, accommodating, patient and a true artist. We have had nothing but excellent results for two weddings in our family. I would not consider a major party in our family without David's participation to make us all look great. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture bonnie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

David and Daniel are absolutely amazing! Not only did they make myself and my bridesmaids look stunning, but they are some of the most kind and compassionate people I have ever met. They captured my vision perfectly and put me at ease through out my entire wedding day. My makeup stayed perfectly and I got sooooo many compliments on my bomb eyelashes ;) My wedding day wouldn't have been complete without their expertise!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Seriously, stop searching after you read this review. The first thing I was told when planning my wedding in Naples was that I needed to book Salon Tease. Sir Daniel and David are EXCEPTIONAL. These two are extremely talented and delivered 100%. Their team showed up early, handled the bridal party with ease and finished before schedule. David understood my vision from the get-go: soft and effortless makeup and it was beyond gorgeous. Sir Daniel was under the weather the day of my wedding and refused to leave until every girl's hair was perfect. His dedication to his business and craft is immeasurable. Highly, highly recommended :).

Profile Picture Keri, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

David was one of the first vendors I hired! I was told they were by far the best for hair and makeup in the Naples, FL area and they did not disappoint. My trial was wonderful. He listened to exactly what I was looking for and I trusted him enough to change my eye makeup the day of my wedding. My eyes looked incredible! I am still receiving compliments. Not only was my hair and makeup flawless but they were fun and made getting ready stress free and fun. David stayed for touch ups and made sure that everyone was happy with how they looked. Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Don't hesitate to use David & Daniel for your wedding! Planning a destination wedding can be hectic but they were so helpful and made sure myself and my bridal party got the looks we loved! They did my trial run and on the big day made sure I got exactly what I wanted! I couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

To say David, Daniel and their team are amazing is an understatment! I am very picky when it comes to my hair and make up and they nailed. From the trial to the wedding day they made sure to listen to exactly what I wanted . They made my hair and make up dreams come to life! They are fun, professional and fantastic at what they do! My bridesmaid repeatedly told me it was the most beautiful they have every felt in their lives and I could not have agreed more. I highly recommend Salon Teaz for any and every occasion. If only I had them around everyday to make me feel as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Salon, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I had a destination wedding and my original hair stylist had an emergency come up days before my wedding date. We called David and he was able to send someone (Ashley and an additional stylist) from his team and they were absolutely perfect. Seriously. I couldn't have asked for a better team for my 9 ladies that morning. They listened to what we wanted, had me check frequently to make sure that they were matching what I had envisioned, and had no issues with changing or fixing pieces at the request of the ladies. They were professional, kind, and most importantly, SO great at what they do. I cannot recommend this salon/team enough!!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sir Daniel and David are truly artists! SO in love with the results of all our wedding party participants! NO ONE was disappointed and EVERYONE looked absolutely stunning...especially the bride! Don't bother looking elsewhere. Thank you so much to all of you at Salon Tease that helped make my daughter's wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thanking our lucky stars that we got David and Daniel for our wedding!! You can book them with complete confidence knowing that everyone will love their look. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and make up on my wedding day. They were very professional but also so much fun! David stayed for make up touch ups after the first look which was awesome. I felt like they really took pride in their business and made sure we were all 100% happy. They had two assistants, Gabby and Ashley, to help with our large group and they did not disappoint! Everyone looked perfect. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This is the only place to go for your special occasion. David and Daniel are perfect. If you don't book with them I think you are making a huge mistake. Salon Teez went above and beyond ensuring that my wedding party looked awesome and that each girl felt confident. For myself, they truly made me feel like and look natural and fresh. I wish David could style me everyday! Their products are wonderful and they are completely professional and fun with a great sense of humor. The blonde colors mixed for me where perfect and they made the flowers in the girls hair and mine work perfectly. I am beyond pleased. Unlike most brides, I didn't get to test or see anything ahead of time because I lived abroad and was flying in for my wedding. Salon Teez made time around my one week before the wedding deadline (and during busy season in Naples). to test everything and even cut my husbands hair! I highly recommend this team to support you and make you feel like the best you on your special day (or really any day).

Profile Picture Megan , 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After combing through a ton of local weddings in search of the perfect hair and makeup team, my bookmarked favorites consistently noted Sir Daniel and David as the team behind each one. I was extremely picky in finding someone that would successfully turn my wedding look dreams into reality and I could not be happier with the job Salon Tease did. They not only traveled to us at the Inn on 5th, but were able to do my entire wedding party of six, my mom, MIL AND added my sister in for make up at the last minute. The looks were flawless, gorgeous up dos and down dos that were light, loose and not that stiff hairspray look I was desperately hoping to avoid. After make up all the girls were positively glowing, confident and ready to stand by my side. Sir Daniel and David made the entire day an absolute blast and set the tone for the rest of the evening as we shared stories and laughed the nerves away. The hair and makeup was incredible and exactly what I dreamed, but honestly I think it was the experience of getting ready with my best girls and Sir Daniel and David that I will never forget. If you're even remotely on the fence - take it from me, you will not regret booking Salon Tease for your wedding! It'll be one less thing for you to worry about because they are absolutely incredible and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Berkeley, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When asked what advice I would give to couples looking to book this vendor, my response is simple... DO IT! Don't think twice, don't second guess yourself, just book them. Waking up to the Salon Tease family on my wedding day was the best decision I could've made when it came to hair and makeup. Their genuine kindness, outgoing personalities and attention to detail with not only myself but my entire wedding party and family was beyond what I could've imagined. They brought such amazing energy into the room while in some strange way making me feel incredibly calm about my day. David and Daniel took the ideas of what I wanted and made them come to fruition in the blink of an eye. I'm still unsure of how they did what they did, as my description of what I wanted made absolutely no sense but in the end they made me feel like a princess from the moment they walked in my door at 7 a.m.
I cant thank David and Daniel enough for being a part of my wedding day... Salon Tease is now stuck with me and my wedding party when it comes to all future events. We will all be using them again and again. Working with them felt like we were working with family. Thank you Salon Tease for making me feel and look flawless on my wedding day. Thank you for making me feel like royalty and for simply being you! XoX - Nicole Hogue
(For the business part of this review - Salon Tease is beyond worth the price. They are truly worth every penny. If you are on a tight budget, I highly suggest cutting cost in other areas and finding a way to book this vendor. Our make up and hair started at 7 a.m. and at 11 p.m. we still looked flawless. I am completely over the moon about all of me wedding photos and I owe it to their amazing work. To me it was important for the make up used to photograph well as the wedding might only be a few hours but the photos we will have forever. When it comes to timing THEY KNOW weddings, your wedding planner will thank you for hiring them. You WONT run late!)

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

10/10! David & Daniel did the hair and makeup for my wedding in November and it was an amazing experience! We are from Toronto and had the wedding in Naples. Because are not from the area I did not know who to use. I read awesome reviews for David and Daniel online and they did not disappoint! They made the getting ready process so enjoyable and fun, making sure every girl in the wedding party and my mom and mother and law were completely happy with their look. They are so easy going and listen to what everyone wants. They timed their arrival perfectly so we did not feel rushed and even stayed until after the ceremony to do touch ups. I highly recommend David & Daniel and Salon Tease!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

David and Daniel were wonderful for my wedding day! They immediately put me at ease as when I was a bundle of nerves the day of. I was able to relax and have fun with my mother and friends which set the tone for my wedding day.
I was looking for a more relaxed and classic look for my beach wedding. They did an amazing job and were happy to make adjustments to my hair and makeup if I wanted them. Their quality of work made me feel very comfortable so it was honestly the easiest wedding prep I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
1.4

Make sure when you book a stylist that's who is doing your hair the day of the event. My hair was out before I even made it home to get ready, had to redo it myself. The stylist I asked for was not the one who did my hair that day. I highly recommend for makeup, but wasn't worth the drive to do my hair, I could have done a better job doing it myself.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5602620, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

David and Daniel are AMAZING! I had a destination wedding at a cluster of private rental houses on Fort Myers Beach in July 2016. They arrived at 8am to do hair and make up on myself, three sisters, my Mom and my flowergirl. They were with us almost all day and made all six of us feel absolutely gorgeous on my special day. My Mom (normally hard to please) was in LOVE with her hair done up by Daniel. Everything was perfect. They both were just so easy to work with and worth every penny. You know you went to the right place when you get referred to Salon Tease by one vendor and then, after you book them, your subsequent vendors rave about them, too!

I had no idea what I wanted when I went in for my hair and makeup trial. I'm a destination bride -so flew into Florida 1.5 months before the wedding specifically for my hair and makeup trial. Totally worth it. Daniel knew exactly what I needed and David knew exactly what I wanted. Both my hair and makeup were gorgeous and stayed in all throughout the remainder of the day, in the hot Florida heat.

The day of, my younger sisters were just so excited to get their hair and makeup done professionally and David and Daniel did not disappoint. Everyone was happy with and loved how everything turned out.

They were finished with us a tad bit early and David stayed four hours after their allotted time for photo touch-ups, up until after the ceremony. Again, worth every penny. David makes you feel so at ease and beautiful. I loved having him there with me.

I felt so cared for and felt like they both went above and beyond for my family and I. They're too sweet and I hope to have the opportunity to be their canvas again ;).

Profile Picture Mya, 7/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked David to do my make up for my wedding and not only did I look flawless, it was an incredible experience. After seeing David’s work online, I was SO EXCITED when I found out he was available. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. During my trial, he really listened to my wants and how I envisioned myself looking. I didn’t think he could possibly make me anymore beautiful, but he absolutely did on my wedding day! He finished my make up around 11am and at midnight, I still looked just as I did at 11am! Angie, who worked with him to do some of my girls, was great too. Another thing that set David apart was that when he was finished, he went back and checked every one of my girls to make sure they were completely satisfied and felt and looked absolutely stunning. From making the initial inquiry all the way through my wedding day, working with David and Salon Tease was such a pleasurable experience. He truly made me feel like I was a princess, inside and out!

Profile Picture Monica , 7/9/16, 4 Reviews