Salon Lucere Reviews

3 Reviews for Salon Lucere

• Liana

Liana · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup Experience

When I walked in to Salon Lucere for my bridal hair and makeup trial, I was greeted by a beautiful salon, and a kind staff. They asked if I wanted tea upon entry and I had a lovely cup while I got my hair done. I knew right away this was going to by my salon for my wedding services for myself and my bridal party. My hair turned out beautiful and my makeup stunning. The stylists answered all of my questions and were very supportive and excited for my wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2017

I have been going to this salon for years, so it was not even a question that I was going to book them for my wedding day. I know the stylists here are by FAR the most talented the Hudson Valley/Westchester area. The Salon Lucere team arrived right on time to the hotel where we were having our hair and makeup done and finished WAY ahead of schedule, which helped my wedding day run so smoothly. Everyone looked flawless, from my bridesmaids to my grandmothers. Caitlin, who did my hair and is one of the sweetest people ever, totally nailed the look I was going for. The whole night, everyone complimented how amazing and healthy my hair looked, which is a tribute to Caitlin because she has been cutting and coloring it for years! Book Salon Lucere for your wedding--you won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • meredith

meredith · Married on 09/09/2016

This is the letter I hand wrote to the salon after the wedding. I think this sums everything up!
    Dear Ada, Cheryl, Liz, Nicole and Dawn,

I would like to personally thank you so much for an amazing job you guys did on me and my girl’s hair and makeup. You made us feel so special! I think we looked gorgeous!!! I have never received so many compliments in my life on how beautiful and whimsical my hair was and how natural and beautiful my makeup looked! We had so much fun sipping champagne and listening to music! Ada, it was such a treat to have you there! Thank you for our awesome goodie bags!! Please tell Nicole that my head didn’t hurt at all from the bobby pins and I was so tired at the end of the night I slept on it and went to the breakfast the morning after with my hair still looking beautiful!!! I will recommend your salon and team to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 09/29/2016