Salon Essentials Salon & Day Spa Reviews

4 | Manhattan, KS

4 Reviews for Salon Essentials Salon & Day Spa

3.5

Wedding updo--exactly what I wanted. Very quick and efficient.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

4.2

Salon Essentials was an excellent place to have hair and make-up done for my wedding. I go to Salon Essentials on a regular basis for hair and skin care but had never had an up-do or make-up application done there. Organizing the morning was a bit challenging but "a team" was ready for us and created beautiful styles quickly and efficiently. Everyone in my wedding party looked gorgeous, not to mention this salon completed 10 hair styles and 6 make-up applications in 2 hours! Although they worked quickly, I never felt rushed and each individual in my wedding party had undivided attention and left with hair and make-up creations that truly complimented their individual styles!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Laurel · Married on 08/09/2014

3.4
      3.0

The majority of the issues i had with Salon Essentials happened prior to our wedding day. Several mix ups on time and the number of people in our wedding party. They had booked several other wedding parties that day (which is fine, in theory) and they were running a little late. Overall, the bridesmaids hair looked great. My up-do was fantastic and lasted all day.

Sent on 12/04/2014

2.2
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

For haircuts I really like Salon Essentials, but when I went to book my wedding hair and makeup, I was disappointed. I am planning from out of state and wanted to come in to talk over my plans with someone. I had notified them ahead of time and was told I would be ale to speak with someone. When I arrived, I was unable to speak with any of the stylists that day, and was instead given business cards for recommended stylists. I feel I could have gotten that information over the phone. What's more, when I tried following up via email, I didn't hear back for a month. A MONTH. And this was after a couple follow up emails and calls to the salon. Not worth the hassle. Decided to go with another salon in town, one who was more responsive to my communications yet still similar in pricing.

Sent on 07/03/2016