Salon De Crist Reviews

4 | Lees Summit, MO

4 Reviews for Salon De Crist

Kara · Married on 10/22/2016

Kiley did mine and 5 of my girls's makeup while Erica and Alyssa did hair. They came to my venue which made the morning of the big day very relaxing. They all did a wonderful job!! After the girls left we couldn't stop raving about how fantastic we felt. I was definitely on the fence about paying for my make up to be done but I am so glad I did!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2016

Salon de Crist sent an amazing team to our wedding at Longview Mansion. Kiley Cane was the stylist I worked with to create the PERFECT wedding day look. She was enthusiastic, professional, and a blast to spend the morning getting ready with. The team she brought to do my bridesmaids’ hair was so fun and talented, too. They finished right on time, despite having to do 10 formal styles! Kylie was also VERY attentive to detail with my wedding style and listened to every suggestion or comment I had to ensure I was in absolute love with my hair. I highly recommend Salon de Crist for any wedding or formal style needs!

Sent on 10/06/2016

I hired Febe Long to do my wedding make up and could not be more pleased! She acted more as a friend than and vendor. She was so wonderful to talk with, and answered random questions outside of her job! She knew exactly what she was doing and gave me the perfect natural look i was hoping for. As someone who does not wear make up, she explained everything and kept me looking like me! I was so greatful for her and would highly recommend you hire Febe!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Carole · Married on 05/04/2014

Salon De Crist gave the bridal party a wonderful experience! Everyone had a unique up do that suited their face and was just beautiful! They accommodated last minute changes to the scheduling with ease and no discomfort to the clients. The background music was beautiful and relaxing. All the stylists and makeup artist were lovely women who made the clients feel like friends! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/12/2014