SALON 510 Bridal Reviews

16 | Orlando, FL

16 Reviews for SALON 510 Bridal

Anna · Married on 06/15/2013

Amy truly saved the day for me when it came to my bridal shower. The make up artist I had scheduled at least two months in advance canceled on me with only two days notice. I contacted Amy right away and she not only squeezed me into her schedule to make my trial run for the shower a reality, she also did a phenomenal job with the make up. But the best part was that she took constructive feedback flawlessly like a pro and was able to address slight changes for my wedding day make up effortlessly. As a result my wedding day makeup looked incredible. It was the prettiest I've ever felt in my entire life and the makeup was so high-quality that even in the middle of June in Florida it held up. So much so that one of my bridesmaids couldn't believe it and kept asking me if I touched up or reapplied throughout the day. She was so shocked when I said that I had not and didn't need to. I would recommend Amy to anyone not just because she is a true professional and uses high-quality make up, but because she is an extraordinary person in general and a complete pleasure to work with. I will forever be grateful to Amy for making my wedding day make up the best ever!

Kara · Married on 05/18/2013

Amy is so talented at what she does. She is truly a natural. She is so patient and so kind. Amy and I did a consultation before the wedding and I was so happy with her work. Amy arrived at our hotel room on the wedding day at 8am for a 6pm wedding. She worked SO hard all day on 6 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride, 1 sister of the bride, and bride. We got our hair done and our makeup done. She had an assistant that came to work with her on the updos. She was so fabulous, too! Amy's professionalism and hard work ethic is top tier! can't reccommend Amy enough. The moment I met her, I just loved her! She is so comforting to be around and I love her personality. During the night of the wedding, I cannot begin to tell you how many people complimented my make up and my hair! I truly felt like a princess, all thanks to Amy! My bridesmaids and my mother looked SO beautiful! They were all sooo happy! Thank you, Amy! You made my wedding day so perfect. I could not have imagined the day without you! Your work is flawless and absolutely perfect!!!

Amy is a delight to work with. She is very sweet, friendly, professional and she can help keep you calm on the most nerve wracking day of your life. I would recommend the air brushing. I read mixed reviews online about air brushing, but the products that she uses are fabulous. I felt like my make-up looked flawless the whole day.
    I would recommend her to any bride.

Christina · Married on 12/08/2012

I recently had Amy and her company provide hair and makeup for myself, my family, and bridal party at my wedding on 12/08/12. Amy and her assistant were amazing! I cannot begin to tell you how pleased we were with both hair and makeup. They listened to want we wanted and provided hair and makeup that surpassed what we could have imagined! Everyone commented on how amazing we all looked! Our hair and makeup stayed throughout the entire wedding and next day! We looked flawless and picture perfect! Amy and her assistant were on time, professional, and fun! They had great suggestions and provided services beyond my expectations! Myself and my bridesmaids could not be happier! We also had a large group of 10 and they accommodated everyone's wishes and desires! My hair and makeup was the best I have ever seen! I would recommend her a million times if I could!!!!

• User2075899 · 2+ years ago

I could not WAIT to write this review.

I found Amy through a friend whose make-up she did for a photo shoot a couple of years ago. My girlfriend looked AMAZING. I made a mental note then, to contact Amy for my wedding day.

I first booked Amy for my engagement pictures, then again for my wedding. I have never felt more beautiful in all of my life. The one day a girl always dreams of looking like a princess is her wedding day. Amy made it happen! I was a bundle of nerves on my wedding day! She even helped calm me down by playing some music on her Iphone and speakers she travels with. She reassured me as she was working on my makeup. My hair was TO DIE FOR!! MY makeup was AMAZING!!! I felt like she took her time with me, not rushing my hair or makeup. My bridesmaids looked stunning too!! They all commented on how happy they were with their hair for once. They've been in a lot of weddings and have had bad hair experiences!

I cannot say enough about Amy. She's professional, sweet, flexible, patient, open-minded with your hair and make-up ideas and will work with you until you're happy. She's very cost effective and should honestly charge more than she does ;) Out of all my vendors, I recommend her above all.

THANK YOU for making me feel like a princess, a woman and the best version of myself on my wedding day. I am forever grateful for you!!

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2012

I was introduced to Amy by a mutual friend, Vanessa, and we immediately hit it off due to Amy's kind and compassionate personality.

I scheduled my trial session for a day that I needed to attend a special awards ceremony. From the moment that I walked into Amy's salon, I immediately felt comfortable and pampered.

Amy is a true professional and asked me many questions about my vision for my wedding hair and make-up style. She listed intently and made expert suggestions. When I saw the finished result, I couldn't believe what I saw! Amy made me feel so beautiful. I hired Amy right then to do makeup and hair services for me, my mother, my sister and my bridesmaids.

The morning of the wedding, Amy and her team arrived right on time and their warm positivity was infectious. My sister had not met Amy prior to that day, and they were immediately laughing. Amy has a knack for making you feel at home, and special.

We had a blast getting our hair and makeup done. Amy provided music for us while she did her magic. I truly felt like a princess when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I could not get over how gorgeous my mom, sister and friends looked. Everyone looked flawless and happy.

I highly recommend Amy Raith for all your hair and makeup needs! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is one of the sweetest, most generous, humble people I know. You can't go wrong with Amy Raith!

Carla · Married on 04/14/2012

Amy was an awesome Stylist and Artist! I just want to give you thanks for making me feel and look beautiful . Amy was very professional, friendly, and fun. She listened and suggested and made me look just like I had dreamed. She came at the time she was supposed to come to my house on the day of the wedding and did 7 girls hair and makeup by herself and we were able to make it on time to my ceremony. I strongly recomend her.

• I

Ileana · Married on 04/08/2012

Amy did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I couldnt rave enough about how absolutely AMAZING she was!!!! I got compliments all night about how great I looked! I had no idea what exactly I wanted the day of my wedding, and she took charge and worked with me until I had exactly the look I wanted! She was great, and a HUGE part of how successful my wedding day was. I cannot say enough about how awesome she is, and would recommend her 100% to any bride!!!!!!!!

Cindy · Married on 04/01/2012

I was the Mother of the Bride. Amy not only made the Bride breathtakingly gorgeous but she also did a beautiful job on my makeup. I never would have been able to do my makeup so well. The Brides hair was stunning. What I also loved about Amy is her calmness. With the wedding day being so chaotic, the Bride never knew everything going on downstairs. Amy made the Bride's beauty time very special.

Megan · Married on 04/01/2012

Amy did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup for my recent wedding. I honestly have never felt more beautiful. My makeup stayed perfect all night long for my outdoor wedding. She showed up on time and made sure that I was completely happy before finishing. You don't have to worry about not being able to get in touch with her either because she was great at responding ASAP. She was nice enough to also bring music to play while we all got ready. I also had Amy do my hair color and cut a few weeks before the wedding and was so excited to see the outcome as it was exactly what I wanted, which is quite important just weeks away from your big day. Amy is a genuinely nice person who cares about her clients and is very easy to talk to. I cannot say enough great things about Amy and would recommend her to any and all future brides, mother of the brides, and bridesmaids.

Jennifer · Married on 12/18/2011

Amy did an amazing job doing my hair and make-up for the engagement and wedding!! She was very flexible with scheduling, easy to work with, created a fun and relaxing environment. In addition, she listened to feedback and made adjustments without being offended. I would highly recommend her to anyone! My only advice is to speak up if you wanted something different. She is more then happy to address your concern and make changes without getting offended. She realizes its your day and in my opinion that is her best trait!

Jacklyn · Married on 11/04/2011

Amy is an absolute delight. She was professional and courteous. She did my bridal hair, two of my bridesmaid's hair any my mother's hair. She was attentive and if any of the girls wanted something changed, fixed, extra hairspray or her professional opinion, she was more than willinng to help out and make sure everyone was 100% satisfied. I am so happy that we had her taking care of us. She did an excellent job and i would refer her to anyone looking for a person of quality and style.

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2011

Words can not describe how beautiful you made me look, You are truly a talented wonderful artist. I've never received so many compliments in my life you made me look breath taking. You truly delivered the look I was going for thank you for making me so beautiful on the happiest day of my life!

Carolyn · Married on 03/25/2011

Amy Raith is amazing! I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best on their big day :)

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2011

I love you girl! I got married on March 25, 2011 and I couldn't be more happy with my hair and make-up! You made me look wonderful!

Melanie · Married on 08/10/2012

I found Amy on my own. After looking through her site I decided to choose her for my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I was on a tight budget and her cost seemed high but what i got was well worth it. I'm not a girlie girl and don't wear a lot of makeup. Amy understood and listened to everything I wanted (didn't want). I wasn't completely happy with my hair and Amy worked on it until I was. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with. She brought music with her, which I thought was a nice touch. I can't count how many compliments I got on my hair and makeup - that is the true testament on how great she made me look. Thank you Amy!