Sally Jean Studios Reviews

17 | Wichita, KS

17 Reviews for Sally Jean Studios

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

First off, if your photographer can't make you smile and laugh your whole way through your day, they aren't the right photographer for you! Sally made even my stiff military husband relax, not to mention all eight of our AF groomsmen to behave and smile for pictures! She didn't bat an eye when we rushed her for time, and she stayed cool, composed, and on her game. There is never a dull moment, nor a bad picture- she is the best! I would reccomend Sally to anyone looking for beautiful photos, and sometimes she even gives complementary lipstick touch-ups! :)

Sent on 12/12/2016

Allie · Married on 09/23/2016

Sally was a joy to work with. She cares about the details and making the bride and groom truly happy!
    We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2016

Sally helped make our wedding day super special. She was very willing to meet with my husband and I to discuss ideas for both the engagement pictures as well as the wedding day schedule. She kept everyone very relaxed. We had so much fun shooting pictures at the hotel. The best part was the first look. She helped make that first moment very special. She has a keen eye and is very affordable.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/04/2016

All the times that we have had photos, we have always been so happy with the creativity and the quality. I love her, couldn't have captured life's most precious moments without her. Thanks for the time spent editing every detail of my wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Ruth · Married on 01/09/2016

Loved every minute of it! Sally made our engagement shoot fun letting us be ourselves while still getting those poses in. A much better price than any other option I looked into. She gave our wedding day the exact relaxed feel that I wanted. As well as handling it like a pro when my makeup took longer than expected and she had a shorter amount of time than planned. All in all I felt like she got exactly what I wanted and I could not be happier.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Becky · Married on 05/23/2015

Not only were our photos fantastic, but Sally made us feel happy and comfortable from the first time we met. Our wedding was nearly flooded and rained out and Sally and Nicole never even seemed to flinch! She helped make our wedding wonderful and captured all of those beautiful moments in a way that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She was also great about communicating after our wedding about what to expect - and when her second shooter had a family tragedy that caused a bit of a delay in receiving our pictures, she was so open with us and even offered free prints because of the delay. (It wasn't even that big of a delay!!)

Sent on 09/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

Sally provided us some great shots! She handled my wedding party of nearly twenty like a true professional, including ten unweildy groomsmen. She works diligently and makes the whole thing comfortable and easy. I would definitely recommend her as a photographer for any event.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jo · Married on 05/18/2014

As a former professional photographer and Master Bridal Consultant, but now retired, it was a pleasure watching Sally Jean and her fellow photographer work. She photographed our granddaughter and her fiancé's wedding and we couldn't have ask for a more professional photographer. We would gladly recommend her studio to anyone who wants quality and professionalism in their photographer.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Christen · Married on 05/18/2014

We could not be any happier with our experience with Sally! She helped us right from our very first meeting. She went through a lot of big details with me that I wouldn't have even thought about if she hadn't mentioned them. She really got to know us and she learned what he liked and what we wanted. The day of the wedding went very smoothly and I didn't have to worry about photography because Sally and her assistants were on top of it all day. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. We got so many of them and she was able to capture all the special moments that we wanted to remember. She definitely makes the photos your own and you can tell that a lot of work and thought went into the entire process - from planning to giving us our photos. We are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Emily · Married on 08/03/2013

Sally made us feel comfortable and confident in our choice of photographer right from the get go. Sally and her assistant were extremely professional and genuinely excited by our venue, decor, and theme. They also walked us through the process and what the wedding day would look like, and helped brainstorm with us on how to get it all done in time. As a couple, we really didn't want a first look and while that meant a lot more work for them, they completely understood. All the photography went flawlessly and we couldn't have been happier with the final product! I really recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful wedding photography and at an affordable price.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Tara · Married on 09/22/2012

Sally professionally captured our engagement and wedding with amazing photos! We could not have been happier with the outcome! She has endless patience and energy which is so beneficial when you have a big occasion (with lots of people to be photographed) or if you aren’t sure what to expect. Most importantly, she has the ability to capture who you are and your personality in her photos and that makes your photos unique and timeless! She is creative and works with you to get the photos you are hoping for. I look at our pictures all of the time and I am so glad we had Sally! We will definitely be hiring her again.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Alice · Married on 09/01/2012

Sally took the photos for my mother's wedding and reception.. we could not have been more pleased with the results!! She was both professional and original! Not afraid to give us different ideas to make our pictures unique and memorable. Definitely will use her for all future events!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Everything from the day was captured so beautifully and I still enjoy reminiscing by looking through the photos. Definitely recommend Sally Jean Studios! Very professional, fun and made the picture process a breeze!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Annell · Married on 06/08/2012

"We've enjoyed "the day" all over again with every sneak peek up through the anticipated finished album! -What a pleasure to work with such UNLIMITED creativity and someone as enthusiastic about your event as you are; powerful and priceless! We will and have hired Sally Jean Studios again. Thanx for the memories! XOXOXOX" ~Annell T.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Crystal · Married on 04/21/2012

Sally Jean Studios is absolutely amazing! She has a creative eye and does a wonderful job! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We will hire her again for sure!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Lisa · event on: 02/22/2012

Sally was amazing! She was professional and organized but very flexible with us at the same time. She had the perfect eye for getting magical shots and she had the obvious experience to get non-models to look like we were professional models. She made the whole experience fun.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jordan · Married on 09/21/2013

We were planning our wedding from out of town and most of our planning was done over the phone. Neither of us had met Sally until the rehearsal dinner the evening before! She did a wonderful job helping us make a timeline of our day to incorporate the kinds of photos we wanted. She and her assistants were all easy to work with and very nice. I know they did a lot of work -and even checked out my wedding Pinterest board to get ideas of styles I liked- to make our wedding unforgettable :)

Sent on 01/19/2014