Salerno's Weddings & Events Reviews

17 | Gilbert, AZ

17 Reviews for Salerno's Weddings & Events

• Amy

Amy Alva · Married on 11/15/2020

Very talented and made our day special

He took the time over messages and phone calls to get to know us individually and wrote a really funny story. I knew before the big day I didn’t have to worry about this part of the wedding. He was a joy to work with and would definitely recommend. He even went with our Game of Thrones theme and threw in tid bits from the show! He made the best wedding in the seven kingdoms possible!! Thank you Daniel!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 11/05/2020

Amazzinnnggg

10/10 would recommend. From the moment we met Daniel it felt like we knew him our entire lives. He was so personable and made us so comfortable. We told him from the begging exactly what we we envisioned, and he did just that plus more! Thank you so much Daniel!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Grieger · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Officiant Ever!

Daniel was such an amazing officiant!! We got married on 10/24/2020 and we heard nothing but great feedback from our guests. Saying he was very professional and funny. The whole experience with him was amazing, he went above and beyond the ceremony and even put together a wedding video for us, interview style. We showed it during our reception, everyone LOVED it! Thank you so much for all your hard work and for making our day perfect.

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Dorianna

Dorianna Kotseli · Married on 07/25/2020

Excellent and professional

Daniel was very professional and kind and polite!! Excellent communication!!
    I highly suggest him!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Bertha · Married on 07/23/2020

My Backyard Wedding Success in the Era of COVID19

Daniel was extremely responsive to my needs to host a wedding for my daughter during COVID19. Although I had to limit the number of guests, meaning that I had need for far less rental items, Daniel helped me as though I was spending thousands. I especially loved the arch that Daniel had built just for my daughter's wedding. Daniel met all of the timeframes that he promised regarding the rentals items I ordered, delivery time and setup, and pickup time. It was a wonderful experience thanks to Salerno's Wedding Rentals.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 06/28/2020

Look no further! He is the wedding officiant for you!

Daniel was so easy to get in touch with and was quick to respond! He made our wedding stress free and worked hard to make sure that our ceremony went smooth. For only a bit extra he even took BEAUTIFUL pictures our our backyard wedding. He gave a beautiful speech and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Lenora-R-Dutcher

Lenora Dutcher · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing, Funny and really thoughtful

Daniel is amazing, our wedding story was beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone. He made our day/night one that we would never forget. Thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Bre

Bre Apple · Married on 03/30/2020

Wonderful!

He was so willing to help us even in this scary time of a Pandemic. He even took some amazing shots for us after he preformed the ceremony. Couldn’t say enough nice things! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful!

He did such an amazing job at our wedding. We couldn’t of asked for more! We had a nice simple ceremony at home and it was perfect. Everyone said what a great job he did. He made sure to meet with us before to get to know more about us. I am so grateful for his flexibility and professionalism! Thank you for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Michael C Platt · Married on 11/01/2019

An excellent choice for your wedding day

Daniel was a great choice for us. We decided to elope on short notice. Daniel was able to collaborate with us to make our ceremony exactly what we were hoping it would be. We were honored to have him be such an important part of our day. We would absolutely recommend you choose him to be part of yours.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing and very flexible

He is so awesome! And worked with us on our crazy schedule that kept changing last minute

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Hironimus · Married on 08/06/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Daniel was such a wonderful guy and by the time our wedding came he wasn’t a stranger to us at all! He communicated with us so thoroughly and was always participating.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Alejandra Mejia · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing officiant!!!!

Looking for an officiant who takes the time to know about you and your SO history, Simone who wants to know what makes your relationship unique.. and just in general feel like he genuinely cares and is interested in learning more about you and your groom.. DANIEL IS YOUR GUY. Daniel was so flexibly (considering our ceremony was at 630 AM with only a WEEK notice) , on time and delivered such beautiful perfect vows for my husband and I. I completely 100% recommended him to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Lou

Lou Green · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent Officiant

Daniel is caring humble officiant. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a delightful, thoughtful, well-spoken, elegant, and talented officiant for their big day. He truly made the cemerony special.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lola Una · Married on 04/02/2019

Daniel was very personable and made us feel he really cared about us.

Daniel was very personable and we felt he really cared about us and how important our ceremony was to us. He helped us express our love through our vows to each other. He helped make our day very special. We would recommend him for anyone's weeding, big or small.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sherrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome!!! Couldn’t have been more perfect!!!

He made us feel very at ease. Listen to what we had to say and put it into the vows that he wrote for us. Got nothing but compliments from all of our guests!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Matt Myers · Married on 09/12/2020

2.8
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0

Have an alternative

We selected Daniel approximately 2 months prior to the ceremony. He did a great job writing the script, and taking our suggestions into account, tailored it to fit us very well. However, he was almost 15 minutes late to our Saturday afternoon ceremony, and as I suspect, stumbled through the script as a result of his tardiness. Not only did I notice it during the ceremony, but several guests did as well (and the video shows it also). On a day with enough stress, one of the last things needed, is for the officiant to be late. My friend and guest of the wedding offered to officiate for us as a last resort (since I had the script in my email), but just minutes from me accepting the offer, Daniel showed up. Due to this, Unfortunately, I cannot recommend him.

Sent on 01/07/2020