Salem Convention Center Reviews

4 | Salem, OR

4 Reviews for Salem Convention Center

4 Salem Convention Center Reviews

Sandra · Married on 07/18/2015

I had my wedding at the Salem Convention Center and it was so BEAUTIFUL! Sarah made everything come together and I had no stress! The wedding was wonderful, beautiful, amazing! I would definitely recommend the Convention Center, and Sarah, to anyone thinking about getting married or having any kind of party!

• User4984417 · event on: 04/04/2015

The staff at SCC was great in helping plan a surprise party for a loved one. I was planning the party from out of town, and Merrissa and Sarah were fantastic at helping me get every little detail correct! The staff the night of the party were also incredibly courteous, sincere, and helped make the night a memorable event for not only my sister but everyone else who attended. Thanks SCC team!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

Sarah was great to work with however we were working with someone else prior to her and a few things that we had agreed on changed. The venue was beautiful and everything was taken care of. It was definitely pricey but well worth it because I didn't have to worry about any set up, tear-down, etc.

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

I had my wedding here and it was a fantastic blank slate to turn into whatever I wanted to and Sarah had some great advice on that too. We had an entire ballroom and had the ceremony on one side and the reception on another. It worked out great for the wedding. Sarah was our primary contact and she was delightful to work with and very accommodating with all of our crazy requests. It all went very smoothly even though we were coordinating a lot of people at once. They even let us make a lot of noise with bagpipes.

The food was SO awesome. Had some salmon which was cooked perfectly, some perfectly cooked steak with blue cheese butter, a bunch of appetizers that were fantastic including ahi tuna and smoked salmon platter. We even were complemented that the food was like a 5 star restaurant.

Only complaint was that they were the alcohol police. About 1/4 of our party was cut off from drinking, and most of them hadn't been drinking heavily. (there are always a couple, I'll give them that) Everyone even had hotel rooms for that night, and we warned them ahead of time we get rowdy. It still went great, just had to make the bride drink more with everyone! No one can say no to the bride when she goes to order 20 shots :)