10 Reviews for Sal and Jen Music - Soloists, Pianist, Organist

Soloist / Vocalist (2)
Ceremony (2)
Piano (1)

My daughter was married on November 4th and Sal and Jen were the pianist and vocalist for the mass. They were absolutely fantastic and I cannot say enough about how wonderful the music was. I had so many of the guests stop me (and email/text me) the day of the wedding and the days after telling me that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Jen was great to work with and so very helpful with suggestions for hymns and assisting with the program to ensure it was all in proper order. I am so thankful that my daughter decided to have a videographer for the wedding so I can watch and listen to the mass over and over again. It was the wedding music that I always dreamed of for my daughter, perfect!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sal and Jen were perfect! Such beautiful music that everyone loved. They were VERY accommodating of our music requests as well.

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sal and Jen were amazing singers!! I got so many compliments on how beautiful the music was at my wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The first time I saw Sal & Jen perform it brought me to tears. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and I knew right then that I wanted them to perform at my wedding. From the beginning both were very responsive and were very quick to answer all of my questions. Jen took the time to chat over the phone a few times about the different options we had. The whole planning process can be overwhelming but Jen made us feel comfortable in making our choices. We completely trusted her opinion and recommendations and are so grateful for them! So many friends and family raved about how beautiful the ceremony was and that is because of Sal & Jen! Thank you for making our wedding not only beautiful but unforgettable! We highly recommend them for any of your musical needs! Truly the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Piano, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony

Sal and Jen were wonderful and their musical talents added so much beauty to our wedding ceremony on January 2nd, 2016. My aunt heard them sing at another wedding and recommended them to me. I was able to go hear them sing at Mass last summer and immediately knew that they would be perfect for our wedding. The wedding liturgy, especially the music, was very important to me and I appreciated Sal and Jen's recommendations, as well as their willingness to do songs I suggested. They sang a couple of songs prior to the Mass that really helped set the tone for our liturgy. They were also very flexible and able to seamlessly work with the musical director at my church, as well as other musicians we had hired. I love the harmonies they create together and Jen's rendition of the Ava Maria brought me to tears. I am very glad we chose them for our wedding and cannot wait to experience everything again when we watch our video. Thanks!

Profile Picture Christina , 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony

Sal and Jen are amazing - phenomonal singers - love them!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Prior to booking with Sal and Jen, they encouraged us to come celebrate at one of their Sunday masses. Jen also provided us sound clips of their various pieces. We immediately loved Jen's voice and the duo's dynamic. In the months and weeks before our wedding, Jen was excellent in terms of communicating with us about our visions and different options for our ceremony. She provided some common Catholic ceremony pieces as well as some of her personal favorites. Always professional and readily available by email, Jen even provided assistance with our program outline. Jen and Sal did such an amazing job! So very thankful to have had them assist in making our special day even more beautiful and memorable.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jen sang at my son's wedding in July 2014. Throughout the reception and aftewards people came up to me repeatedly to say what a beautiful voice Jen had and what an incredible difference it made to the ceremony. Jen's voice is a gift which is unique and special. I am thankful Jen was able to help celebrate this important event with family, friends, and relatives with such grace and joy.
Sincerely, Ann

Profile Picture Ann, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jen and Sal performed the music at our Wedding Mass in September 2012. They did a phenomenal job! Jen and Sal work so well together, and it made our Mass even more special to have them as a part of it. They made the whole process extremely easy and enjoyable, and everything came together beautifully. I wouldn't have changed anything!

We truly recommend both Jen and Sal for anyone planning their wedding ceremony. Thanks again to Jen and Sal for being an important and meaningful part of our special day!

Profile Picture Cara and Pat, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sal and Jen performed the music for our wedding Mass at St. Anthony's in Ambler. Their music was truly moving. My wife and I often hear them perform at the 6 PM Sunday Mass at Our Mother of Consolation so we knew how good they are. Nonetheless, they still blew us away.
Many of our guests of all different religious traditions had high praise for Sal and Jen.

If you're considering Sal and Jen, I'd recommend you check them out at OMC in Chestnut Hill. They were a pleasure to work with and made our music selections easy. We met with them for about 30 minutes a couple months before the wedding and they played some of the traditional wedding songs to help us choose the ones we liked. In the case where we already had a specific song in mind, they were happy to accommodate our request. I definitely recommend Sal and Jen.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews