Reviews (10)

Private User 4 Reviews
Gorgeous dress - great, personal service - very affordable
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After looking at a lot of stores online and not seeing what I wanted in a wedding dress, I came across Saja and immediately made an appointment. The dresses are all beautiful -- simple but not boring, reasonably priced (for a wedding dress) and comfortable. The store is small and the staff was very easy going and not overbearing at all. I found my dress easily, they notified me when it came in. It fit perfectly and only needed to be hemmed. They held it until closer to my wedding date and gave detailed instructions about hemming to pass on to the tailor. I am not someone who really enjoys shopping, but this was an easy experience and I loved my dress.
Wedding: 04/06/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Found Saja through New York Magazine's Wedding listings and couldn't be happier. I didn't want a strapless gown and didn't want to pay a fortune for a dress. I had a fitting in a lovely, serene shop and picked a simple, Grecian-esque gown that I accessorized with a black sash and a crystal belt. The owner and the other employee were excited to help me and welcoming of questions. The purchasing process and pickup was really easy, and they suggested a wonderful tailor to do the alterations. I got a really pretty dress that fit my hourglass frame that I would like to find a way to wear again.
Wedding: 11/18/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
SAJA wedding dresses are totally unique and incredibly beautiful! I had tried a few dresses on, but as soon as I arrived at SAJA I knew I would be buying one of their dresses and as soon as I put my dress on, I was ready to get married right then and there! Their dresses are gorgeous and full of intricate details but will not overwhelm you, and many of the dresses can be dyed or are simple enough to wear again! Their storefront is a bit small and their Saturdays are booked solid, which made them a bit hurried for my appointment, but the manager (Thea) was incredibly helpful and courteous and nothing affected how much I loved my dress! If you envisioned yourself in an ethereal, simple and gorgeous wedding dress, SAJA is your designer!
Wedding: 10/20/2012

Katy 3 Reviews
I had to drive 3 hours to find a store that carries Saja bridal gowns (and the store actually only carried bridesmaids dresses - Saja was the ONLY line of bridal gowns in the store). I looked for a few months for a wedding gown and I disliked everything I saw... until someone showed me Saja. I tried on and loved a number of different gowns and can NOT be happier with the wedding dress I wore! This line is very simple yet very beautiful and elegant.... I LOVED it!!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was looking for a simple, beautiful dress that I would feel comfortable dancing in (in other words, not your typical wedding dress) and Saja's dresses were exactly what I hoped to find. The dresses are lovely, ethereal, and romantic and Thea (the store manager) was lovely to deal with throughout the whole process.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Saja gowns are some of the most beautiful around! I wanted to look different from all of the strapless, white, A-line brides out there and was having trouble finding a gown that was more on the non-traditional side. Once I tried on my Saja gown, I knew it was it! Lovely, simple details and easy to wear. I felt beautiful and timeless and still like a bride, but without all the tulle. You can't go wrong with Saja if you want something pretty, comfortable and a little less ordinary! And I received SO many compliments!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Loved my dress. Loved the store. Bought it during a trunk show, but even at full price it was a great deal.
Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Simple, beautiful dresses that you can wear again after the wedding! Received lots of compliments
Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had already purchased a wedding dress when I came upon a blog post about Saja. The dresses were so ethereal and lovely, I made a point to visit on an upcoming trip to NYC and fell in love with all of them. They feel wonderful on - light and soft - without any over the top additions. They are simple, affordable while being elegant and unique. Many thanks to the Saja staff also who were prompt and responsive and a delight to work with in the store!
Wedding: 01/02/2010