18 Reviews for Saint Peter's University

User Photos
Photos

It was an experience like no other. Lauren is incredible. She helped us every step of the way to make our dream wedding a reality. There is no detail too big or too small that she won't overlook in making your day as perfect as possible. She is the best in the world. The entire catering staff was amazing. Jessica and Tabitha are a dream team. Chef Nick and his staff are talented beyond belief. Tasting is believing and we are believers. I would highly recommend this venue to any and everyone I come across who are looking for high quality and the experience of a lifetime.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is an excellent venue for your wedding. Visit St. Peter's first before you go to any other venue. The staff is incredible; the room is beautiful, with amazing views; and the food was delicious. You can't ask for a better room with better service. working with the St. Peter's staff, I didn't have a care in the world at my wedding reception. Finally, we received the best compliments and reviews from our guests. So, everyone had a really good time.

Profile Picture Joan, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want a beautiful party, view on NYC and some great food you should come here! Lauren helped us tremendously and we would recommend anyone to have a wedding here. The room is spacious and the dance floor has plenty of room dance!

Profile Picture Clifford, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not ask of a better venue and staff. Every detail was amazing my guest loved the food and the NYC sky line especially at night. I am so happy we hosted out wedding at SPU. Also, being an alumni it was an honor to have such a memorable occasion at my old campus. Lauren and Jessica were Godsent and made everything seamless and perfect down to the minute details. With that said if your considering an event of quality I would choose this location the Student Center Sky Room.

Profile Picture JAcqueline, 7/17/07, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

SPU was a wonderfully unique venue, which lent itself very well to our "vintage beach boardwalk" themed wedding. Lauren, the event manager, was very organized and provided us with many options. Although, the venue space is beautifully modern in its own right, my wife and I fell in love with the view. Floor to ceiling windows provide you with a 360 view of both the NYC skyline and the Pulaski Skyway. This is something you cannot truly appreciate until you visit the space. If you are searching for an atypical venue space that can provide you with a very special setting, the Duncan Sky Room may be just the venue you are looking for.

Profile Picture Julio, 5/21/16, 1 Review