103 Reviews for Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.

User Photos
Catholic (3)
Jewish (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)

It was exactly what we wanted! Reverend Michael made our day extra special! We loved our Bonnet House wedding and you! Thanks again for everything!

Photo for Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. Review - Thank you Reverend Michael!
You helped make our day!
Profile Picture Darla, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Calderin Made our wedding ceremony personal and extremely special...accommodates your needs

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael officiated our wedding in April 2018 at Vizcaya and he did an outstanding job! Neither my husband nor I are very religious yet we still wanted a reverend / priest / pastor to marry us to make our parents & grandparents happy (since we weren't doing it in a church, had to give them something LOL). When looking for a reverend I was recommended Michael and I am so happy we booked him! He gave us the perfect of a somewhat minor religious ceremony with a more light-felt, personable and fun ceremony! The ceremony was extremely personable and did not feel generic or overdone, he added a lot of funny and beautiful comments to really make the crowd cry, laugh, smile and feel all emotions in a 24 min service. Everyone commented after how much they loved our ceremony and how it was better then theirs (lets be real, its all a competition when it comes to weddings haha, jk). Thanks Reverend Michael, you helped to make our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Mikaela, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael was an absolute delight and extremely professional with a wonderful sense of humor! All of our guests enjoyed him tremendously and we appreciated all of his counsel, advice, guidance, and suggestions. We are so blessed to have found him and to have him officiate our wedding! If we ever renew our vows, or if any of our friends need a pastor, I would not hesitate to recommend him! Thanks so much Michael for making our 'rainy day' wedding so very special!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael Calderin was amazing! We instantly felt comfortable with him from the moment we met. He is beyond kind and offers great life advice. He is very personable and knows how to throw in a few jokes! We will continue to stay in touch with him! We highly recommend his services. He truly is the definition of a great genuine person!

Profile Picture Lianet, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual, Counseling

Rev. Michael Calderin is the best! He was the officiant for my brother in law's wedding two years ago, and even though we weren't even planning a wedding yet, my now husband and I knew that day that we wanted him to officiate our wedding as well. He is super friendly, personable, funny, easy going, and made us both feel very comfortable, which made planning everything a breeze! He is the perfect mix of sincerity and humor. I can't imagine anyone else having officiated our wedding, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture B, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael was amazing from start to finish. When we first met with him he was very personable and made us feel at ease. He got us to talk and think about things that we may have not talked about on our own. He was always responsive when we needed him. Our ceremony was just perfect. It was the right mix of humor and seriousness. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our ceremony was and how wonderful the reverend did. In the middle of the ceremony a train went by twice unexpectedly and while I was a little flustered, Reverend Michael made a joke out of the situation and put it out of everyone’s minds by providing laughter. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Gillian, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Michael Calderin is by far the best wedding officiant ever! He not only was very professional, but was also very understanding and accommodating to our individual needs for our ceremony. He was also extremely friendly, funny and knowledgeable, and was everything we could have ever asked for in an officiant.

Rev. Calderin is worth every penny and my wife Alison and we would recommend him without hesitation.

- Eduardo and Alison

Profile Picture Eduardo, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling

Rev. Michael Calderin is the best wedding officiant hands down! He took the time to cater our ceremony to our individual needs and received glowing reviews from all of our guests. He combined his great sense of humor with his deep knowledge of scripture and turned the ceremony into a heart warming, enjoyable, and personal celebration. Rev. Calderin is worth every penny and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Robert, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Reverend Michael was amazing! He was just the right mix of sincerity and humor. He was able to read us like a book after having spent a year talking to him about ourselves which made the ceremony fantastic! He mixed Spanish and English as well as Judaism and Christianity flawlessly. His passages and poems were perfect and we asked him for a copy of each. He was able to lighten the mood just when necessary. He was absolutely mobbed at the cocktail hour with many people thanking him for a wonderful ceremony and asking him to do theirs. His advice was spot on to us! Thanks so much Rev. Michael!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony

Reverend Michael Calderin is the best! I have known him for years... Although I am a practicing Jew, he officiated my daughter's wedding in February. He did an amazing job of blending two families and two faiths. He incorporated both Hebrew and Christian traditions in a manner which made the ceremony very special for everyone who attending. He is an amazing man who makes everyone fell special and included.

Profile Picture Mark, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael Calderin officiated my wedding on February 17, 2018. As a Jewish girl, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that a Reverend would officiate my wedding. However, before I even got engaged to my Christian husband, my parents attended a wedding that Michael officiated and they came home raving about how they found the perfect person to officiate my wedding some day. I took their word for it and I am so glad that I did. Michael was able to mix our two faiths beautifully. On my wedding day and on the days leading up to it, he went above and beyond and did everything that he could to calm my nerves and make me feel comfortable. I cannot imagine my wedding without Michael as my officiant. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Joelle, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony

Reverend Michael Calderin is the best! It was an honor to have him officiate our wedding. He took the time to personalize our ceremony. It was lighthearted yet so romantic. Everyone said that it was the most beautiful ceremony they ever attended! He truly is the leading cause of marriage in South Florida!!!! We love you Michael aka Rev. Michael - Newlyweds Mr. and Mr. Rogers - 02.02.18

Photo for Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. Review - Modern take on a Reformed Jewish Ceremony !
Profile Picture Eudaldo, 2/2/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev Mike was the best decision we made for our wedding ceremony and also for our future. He is far more than just a wedding officiant. He is a great person and now a great friend. He went beyond our expectations and took the time to not only get to know my husband and I but also develop a friendship with us. He delivered such a beautiful ceremony. He included readings that fit our personalities and relationship perfectly. Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about it how much they enjoyed the ceremony. During the premarital meetings he makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. I can't say enough good things. I'm so grateful for his involvement in our marriage and plan to continue seeking guidance from him throughout the different phases of our lives.

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michael is an incredible person and minister. He took the time to get to know us well and conducted a beautiful ceremony. It was very romantic, light and fun. A very enjoyable experience for us and all our guests!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michael was an excellent officiant. The ceremony he provided was professional, organized, and kept the guests entertained.

Profile Picture Steve, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael is the absolute best! He made our ceremony beautiful and all of our guests were telling us how much they enjoyed him. I definitely recommend him for anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture LisaMarie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Be open and honest and you'll get the most out of your experience.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mike is the kindest most warm hearted person I’ve met. He helped us through so much. His words melt your heart. It’s unexplainable. He had the audience speechless! He truly captured every single moment between my wife and I. Especially being a same sex marriage he was able to connect on a level with us and the audience. My wife is a cop and some fire trucks went by in the middle of the ceremony and we had to pause s peaking.... he picked back up by saying “as you can see, their love is on fire!” Everyone and I mean everyone was crying, laughing and in awe by his gift of what he says. The connection I had with my wife because of Mike’s words, uniting our love together and letting everything flow together you can tell, truly comes from his heart. From his counseling, his wisdom and his over all presence... the way he can capture an audience is honestly PRICELESS!!! Thank you Michael Calderin for helping us have the best day of our life! We will never forget you!

Profile Picture Elaine, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Amazing experience. Rev. Michale Calderin made our day so special.

Profile Picture Dena, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael Calderin was so fantastic to work with. We really cherished his personalized approach to everything, from pre-marital counseling, to ceremony planning, to the actual ceremony itself. It was a beautiful service, and we received so many compliments from guests on how lovely it was. We were from out-of-town, so Reverend Michael spent lots of time on Skype with us getting to know us as a couple and providing invaluable pre-marital counseling. I highly recommend doing this with him- be it in person or via Skype. It really helped strengthen our relationship and prepare us for the road ahead. We thank him so much for providing such a great experience!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination
4.2

Reverend Michael officiated our wedding on 9.15.17. From the first conversation with him, we knew he was the right person to officiate our wedding. He is a genuine person who was able to envision our special day and eloquintly brought that vision to words. We were particularly impressed with the readings he chose as they resonated to perfectly with how we felt about each other. I would highly recommend Reverand Calderin to all of those looking for a phenomenal person to officiate their special day.

Profile Picture Brenna, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Reverend Michael Calderin is a 10 out of 5, sorry Michael- they only allow me to give you 5! ;) He is made 100% of love. You feel it when you speak to him, even more when you meet him. I couldn't begin to describe the powerful, spiritual feeling he gave us during the ceremony. He set up time to Skype a few months before the wedding so we could get to know him. We also had time to meet and talk before the ceremony began- I'm so glad! He greeted me with the biggest smile! (great for calming a bride's nerves!) He doesn't read from a script, but simply speaks from his heart. Which means each ceremony will have its own personal touch. Michael makes the ceremony flow perfectly. It is a sacred moment, but sometimes its nice to break the stiffness or dry the tears for a few minutes. If the audience needs a laugh- he will make them laugh. If the bride or groom cant stop crying, he will make them smile/laugh and comfortable to continue by always having the perfect words. Michael has a way of letting you understand the meaning in your vows. By seeing that you are really hearing yourself and your partner during this part. Feeling the meaning of these words is so important and can be hard when standing in front of all your family & friends, thank you for that Michael! When I look at our pictures, I get a smile just as big as yours! You are happiness, you are genuine, you are the perfect THE PERFECT WEDDING OFFICIANT EVER!! Reverend Michael Calderin, I recommened you to anyone looking for the PERFECT ceremony!!! #SMILINGNOW

Profile Picture Erin, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael Calderin was incredible! He's attentive, knowledgeable, funny, and dependable. People from our wedding raved about how amazing he was. We gained an amazing friend. Hire him!!!!!!

Profile Picture Julietta, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews