Sailor Abe Films Reviews

6 | Jersey City, NJ

6 Reviews for Sailor Abe Films

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Hands down one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding! Dani and Mike were incredibly easy to work with and are so creative. Not only were they a joy to have with us for our wedding day, but they captured details that really tell the story of our day so beautifully, all set to the perfect background music. And they captured details that we didn’t even see during the day! It was very cool to see. The styling of their shots is so creatively and silently done throughout the day. 100% recommended!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Justin · Married on 10/04/2014

Putting it simply, having Dani and Mike capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made.

As special as our day was at the time, it somehow looks and feels just as (if not more) special thanks to the film they produced for us. It is flat-out amazing. The music is fantastic, the images are breathtaking, and most importantly, the story they told couldn't have been more perfect. We were just so thrilled to watch our film when it came. It seriously looks like a movie!

Their talent speaks for itself (just watch any one of their videos), but who Dani and Mike are as people is equally amazing. We had a very small, intimate wedding, and while they were so warm, easygoing and lovely to work with, most of the time, we hardly noticed they were even there--it never felt intrusive or like a big production.

I just feel so fortunate to have this record of our wedding and I can't recommend these guys enough.

Sent on 03/01/2015
  • User4720949 · 2+ years ago

Dani and Mike are the magical team behind Sailor Abe Films. A testament to their flexibility - they came through for us and rearranged their schedules when we reached out to them after our original videographer notified us less than two weeks before the wedding that he had to cancel. Stressful at the time but the absolute best thing that unexpectedly happened to us! Dani and Mike responded to our email immediately and we knew within seconds of our "get to know you" phone call that they were perfect for us. Our (super high quality!!!) video and trailer perfectly capture the laughter, the excitement, and the love that we and our guests experienced throughout "the big day"! Dani and Mike found a way to strike a perfect balance the tenderest of moments and the partying afterwards. Having them with us during both the public and private moments of our wedding was pretty awesome too - not only do we love their work, but they themselves are fun people who seamlessly blend in with everyone around them! We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2013

Sailor Abe Films shot my sister's wedding video and I can't tell you how pleased we all were with the output. The piece was not only an amazing vignette of the day but also a piece of art, it made you feel like you were there reliving it again. Although we had beautiful pictures of the day, we were so happy to have the video with everything from big moments to subtle details. And most importantly, Mike and Danielle were a dream to work with, they were very professional and you can tell they put a lot of passion into their work. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer!

Sent on 09/02/2014

As a family member of the bride and groom, and a film nerd myself, I watched Sailor Abe on-site shooting the event, and also had the pleasure of viewing the final product. The video they created is breathtaking-- I tried watching it at my work desk, and immediately regretted that decision, as it brought me to tears. They did an excellent job capturing the essence of the wedding, and the couple.

These two don't produce a run-of-the-mill wedding video. If you hire them, you'll walk away with a beautiful little short film that captures your once-in-a-lifetime day...from the tear-jerking, sweet moments shared by you and your loves ones, to the chaos + silly fun on the dance floor. What a cool way to hold on to that day that likely flew by. It's clear that Sailor Abe truly loves what they do!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Marvin · Married on 08/03/2013

As a husband who always has to be talked into things, my wife talked me into having a videographer capture our special day. I am always glad she talks me into things, but having Sailor Abe Films do our wedding was by far one of the best decisions we've made as a couple.
    When we first received the video in the mail, we held back from watching it because we wanted to see it with our friends and family together for the first time. We hosted a post-wedding party to view the film, and every single one of our guests agreed that they had never watched a wedding film as special as ours. The Sailor Abe Films crew really captured everything that was important to us in one short film.
    From the first phone conversation we had with Mike we knew the video would be amazing. Not only was he able to portray exactly what my wife and I envisioned, but his attention to detail was clearly demonstrated in the video. My wife and I highly recommend Sailor Abe Films!

Marvin & Marlene