Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

182 | Drexel Hill, PA

182 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear

Tom · Married on 12/06/2014

Jimmy and the whole Sagets team did an amazing job getting myself, my groomsmen (all 10 of them), and my father in law looking perfect for my wedding. Jimmy was extremely helpful, intelligent, and understanding of what I was really looking for. I would certainly recommend Sagets to anyone whom is looking for the right suit/tux at the right price. Thank you Jimmy!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jimmy at Sagets was great to work with - very professional and experienced. He took care of everything and was very accommodating with the groomsmen’s schedules. He went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly on the wedding day. I would highly recommend Sagets.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Steve · Married on 09/20/2014

Jimmy made me and my groomsmen look extra sharp for my big day. He was very helpful through the whole process and easy to talk to which made the experience so great. He tailored my suit specially for me since I was so stricken on my hem falling a certain way. He made it happen and I thank him again for all he did.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Saget's is the absolute best place to get tuxedos. They are easy to deal with and have the best styles and vast selection. We used Saget's for our wedding and got more compliments about the tuxedos than any other aspect of our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2014

My husband and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else for the tuxedos for our wedding. Our first experience with Saget's was when my husband was in a wedding for a cousin. Jimmy was very accommodating and friendly. When we got engaged we called Jimmy up and didn't hesitate to go to Saget's for the groom/groomsmen attire. We live about 45 minutes away from Saget's and we were willing to travel the extra distance because we knew we were getting a quality tuxedo and great service. Jimmy was very helpful and took his time to help my husband and I pick out the right tuxedo and apparel for our special day. We also had a lot of groomsmen from out of state in which Jimmy was very helpful in coordinating and ensuring each guy had a suit that fit them perfectly. We would definitely recommend Sagets to anyone who wants a quality suit with excellent service. Thank you Saget's and Jimmy for making our wedding day very special.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Robert · Married on 08/08/2014

Jim was awesome with my entire wedding party. The suits looked great and he was extremely flexible with pickups and drop offs. I highly recommend using Sagets for your wedding needs.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Bob · Married on 06/20/2014

Sagets was as professional as you can get, unlike the big corporate formal wear companies, Sagets cared more about me the customer, and how I looked on my special day, rather than how big of a sale they would get. A+++ service!! Thanks Jimmy!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Jimmy and his team for our May 16 wedding at the Down Town Club in Philadelphia. Jimmy couldn't have been a better person to work with. There were plenty of options to choose from and all at a reasonable price. The thing that sets Jimmy apart is his attention to detail and his level of effort to make you feel like you have your own personal tailor for the day. Any time I needed him, he was there and he even picked our tuxes up at our hotel the next day. I would recommend Jimmy to anyone, and I'll go back to him any time I need another rental. They also have a dry cleaning service which I plan to use. Our wedding was beautiful and we looked great thanks to Jimmy!

Sent on 07/03/2014

I used Sagets for my Tux Hybrid and Suits for my groomsmen. James hooked us all up and took the extra time to make sure that everything was perfect. I highly recommend Sagets for any event that you need rentals for. He even had a contact at Nordstroms that was able to get us a unique bow tie I was searching for. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Chris · Married on 04/25/2014

Easily one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process. Don't waste your time with Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A Bank...they are vastly overpriced and the customer simply does not come first. Jimmy and his extensive collection and knowledge helped me look my best for my big day. He also went out of his way to follow-up with me throughout the process...giving me advice on how to add special touches. My groomsmen were very happy with the tuxes, and, most importantly, my wife couldn't have been happier with how it looked and fit.

Word of advice...they do get packed during prom season (our wedding was in late April). Don't let that stop you from stopping by and picking Jimmy for your needs...it was 100% worth it.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Matthew · Married on 04/12/2014

After having a terrible, terrible experience at Men's Wearhouse, I decided to check into other tuxedo rental stores in my area. I heard nothing but good things about Saget's Formalwear, so I went in to check it out. I was blown away by how professional they were, and by how much of a selection of tux styles, ties, and colors that they had. They must have about 100x the selection of Men's Wearhouse! After about 5 minutes of just being in that store and talking to Jim, I knew I made the right choice. Tuxes fit perfectly for me and all of my groomsmen, and everything looked amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Andrew · Married on 11/30/2013

James Buchakjian's service was absolutely top notch. All except for one of my groomsmen (I had 6) were coming from out of town including from California, Illinois, Colorado, Florida and Connecticut. James made every effort to expedite and ease the process by providing at-hand service to all my groomsmen the day before and day-of the the wedding (on a Saturday!). I would highly recommend his service to anyone else looking for a formal outfitter in the area.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2013

Sagets was awesome! They were so hopeful and made everything so easy for our wedding day! Definitely use them if you are getting married in the Philadelphia area!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Beth · Married on 10/25/2013

My husband, the groomsmen, and the dads were all treated with such respect when at Sagets. All of them looked incredible. The attention to detail Sagets offers is truly one of a kind. I loved the way my husband looked and I don't think we would have been happier anywhere else.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Jim and all the staff at Sagets were extremely professional and so accommodating. We ordered the groomsmen's ties through Sagets as well and by mistake we were short one. Jim didn't even blink and was thinking ahead and let me borrow one for my big day. I looked great and felt great too in my suit. If there should be a need to rent formal wear again I will be sure to use Sagets again and will definitely recommend them too.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Sagets Formal Wear provided me with exactly wanted I wanted for my wedding and did it with supreme professionalism and customer service. Even though I was 900 miles away until the day before my wedding, I was confident that I was in the best of hands throughout my communication with Jim Buchakjian and his staff. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/11/2013
  • User4620595 · 2+ years ago

Top notch place to rent attire from. Jim is great at fitting and helping with decisions. Strongly recommend renting here.

Sent on 12/19/2014
  • Roger

Roger · Married on 05/31/2013

Jimmy and everyone at Sagets were fantastic! I had members of my bridal party from out of the States and two from out of town and within a week of bringing them in, his team was able to coordinate everything! The measurements were spot on to the point where all my groomsmen tried their tuxes on and didn't have to adjust anything but the belt buckles on the pants. I really wanted tuxedos that weren't baggy in the pants and even then they offer on the spot tailoring. Everyone looked fantastic! Jimmy was extremely professional updating me with phone calls with who still needed to come in and what action items were still left. I would highly recommend Sagets and the excellent service provided by Jimmy!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Joe · Married on 05/19/2013

After visiting a formal wear showroom in center city my fiancee and I went to Sagets. What a difference. Jim and his staff's professionalism and attention to detail with not only me but my entire party was priceless. He is a true professional and you can tell he loves what he does! Jim treated everyone in my party like they were the groom and it showed. I have to say we all looked amazing! He also made it easy for my brother in law who lives in L.A. to be fitted out there and pick up here. I would recommend Jim and his company to anyone.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Marty · Married on 05/18/2013

we have nothing but great things to say about our experiences with Saget's. The flexibility and quality of service was top notch. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for wedding attire.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Brandon · Married on 04/13/2013

The entire staff was amazing. Jim the owner made it a point to make sure everything was perfect for our special day! Everything was perfect and more then I expected! If your in the market to get a tux I highly recommend sagets!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Sue P. · Married on 12/29/2012

We got tuxes for all the groomsmen from Sagats, even the ones from out of town! The staff was very professional. Also had gowns fitted here. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Great to work with! Had such an easy time picking tux's it took less then 30 minutes! I would recommend them to everyone, the tux's were exactly what we wanted and looked perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • MrsKAllTheWay

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2012

My mother-in-law recommended Sagets to me and when I was impressed the moment I made contact with James. He was responsive and very professional about everything. The groomsmen had their suits fitted here--we went elsewhere for the groom since we don't live in the area anymore. James and the rest of the team over at Sagets were absolutely wonderful throughout the process. One of our groomsmen has a medical condition and was unable to get fitted until about a week and 1/2 before our wedding. Sagets handled it marvelously and I think it's fair to say all the groomsmen looked impeccable and their suits fit perfectly!

Sent on 01/18/2013
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 08/11/2012

Jimmy is AwEsOmE!!! Cliff and his men looked amazing! Jimmy worked with Cliff on every detail to make sure it is what he wanted. He was great! He is also perserving my dress, which I know will be beautiful!

Sent on 09/24/2012