Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

182 | Drexel Hill, PA

182 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear

Joann · Married on 05/20/2017

Highly recommend. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in selecting and providing tuxes for my fiancé and his three groomsmen. Alyssa assisted us throughout the whole process and was available via phone and email. The groomsmen were able to come on separate visits for their fitting. We met with Sagets in December 2016. They had everything ready for our May 2017 wedding. A very positive experience!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

Sagets formal was absolutely amazing! My husband tried his pants on Thursday before the wedding, they didn't fit so we were a little worried. Sagets had another pair for him the next day ready and they were perfect! The boys looked so handsome and felt comfortable all day in their tuxes. This was the easiest choice we made when picking them to dress the men for our big day! They want you to have the best experience and we did!! Thank you!

From the Fortebuono's :)

Sent on 05/25/2017

Asdasdf · Married on 04/29/2017

They were great. It was easy for my out of town groomsmen to submit their measurements, and everything looked good.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/29/2017

Jimmy and his employees especially Alyssa did a fantastic job with helping us choose the perfect tux for our wedding. They had many options of the style we were looking for. They did a excellent job setting up the tux fittings for the guys and allowed us to do a group fitting which was a lot of fun. All the tuxes arrived ready to go for a large bridal party a few days before the wedding. They also have a great pick up service for the day after the wedding which makes it very convenient for those of us who were still a little too "tired" to drop them off that day. The prices were great for the style we chose and highly recommend Sagets for your future wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

Sagets Formal Wear was absolutely amazing from our first meeting! They were completely professional while making us feel completely comfortable. I would definitely recommend them for any formalwear services!

Sent on 05/17/2017

K · Married on 04/28/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sagets Formal Wear for tuxes for your wedding! Jimmy, Alyssa, and Jake are all awesome to work with and could not be more helpful! This is a place that truly cares how you look and feel and they really stand out in every aspect of the tuxedo rental process above all other places we've used in the past. Tuxes fit the groom and every groomsmen perfectly. They offer great prices and a huge selection of all the latest styles available. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere, go directly to Sagets and let them take care of everything!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Brian · Married on 03/11/2017

My wedding attire experience with Jimmy and the entire Sagets Formal Wear staff was exceptional, all around. From my first visit to the Drexel Hill location, their professionalism was on par. Jimmy always took the time to answer all questions and concerns in a timely manner. My groomsmen and I decided to go with suits as opposed to the traditional tuxedo attire, and we were not disappointed. Jimmy has excellent taste to fit anyone's needs, and with this he led in building me a custom suit that was perfect for the biggest celebration of my life to date. He also was able to rent suits to my groomsmen for a very reasonable price, and even take care of my brother's attire, though my brother did not arrive in town until the day before the wedding. Any issues we had with the fittings were taken care of, and the entire day went down without a hitch. Gentlemen, without reservation, I strongly recommend Sagets Formal Wear for all of your wedding attire needs, you will not be disappointed. This can be vouched for by my bride, as she was exceptionally happy with all of the guys attire for the wedding. Thanks again Sagets!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Cara M. · Married on 02/25/2017

Absolutely loved working with everyone at Sagets! They are all so knowledgeable and definitely know how to put your vision together. My husband and his groomsmen looked amazing and the fit couldn't have been any better. The bridal party consisted of super tall guys to super short and some even stocky but they were all fitted perfectly. Way better then anything you'd rent at a chain tuxedo rental place and way better service. 100% worth every penny!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Chrissy · Married on 02/19/2017

We had 8 groomsmen in our party. They were very helpful in assisting my guys with their fittings and their timeliness was incredible. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for an easy and professional experience. Their selection was modern as well!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Sara · Married on 01/28/2017

I used Sagets Formal Wear for my Groomsmen and they were fantastic to work with from start to finish! I had originally gone with Men's Warehouse, and was so displeased from the minute I walked through the door. I was put in touch with Jimmy from Sagets and explained to him my unhappiness with Men's Warehouse, and he instantly understood why I was unhappy and provided me with what I was looking for. Jimmy was such a pleasure to work with and both Jimmy and his team did an above beyond job in dressing my Groom and Groomsmen. The quality you will receive from going to Sagets is unlike any other tuxedo place. Most of my wedding party was from out of town, Sagets made it an easy and efficient process. All my Groomsmen were so pleased with their look and the convenience. If you want a great experience and the most up to date trends in men's suits/tuxedos, then Sagets in the place for you! Thank you Sagets for being such a big part of my wedding day! My wedding party looked perfect because of you guys!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2016

I met Jim from Saget's at a bridal show at the Crowne Plaza in KOP. He was very personable and his tuxes in the show looked amazing. My now husband let me know that he had used Saget's for his prom tuxes in high school. We immediately knew that we wanted to use them for the wedding. When Jim didn't hear from me a little after the bridal show he followed up via text message and actually remembered meeting me at the show, I thought that was very personal service! We went in to look at tuxes on a Friday and worked with Jake. Jake was fabulous! He gave opinions when we asked, while still allowing us to choose the tuxes we liked most. The men looked amazing at our NYE wedding in black and gold! We highly recommend Sagets! Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Dede · Married on 12/30/2016

The personal service at Saget’s is second to none. Jimmy and his staff take the time to get to know their grooms’ (and brides’) style before fitting for a tuxedo. Jimmy asked questions about our wedding, vision, and asked to see my dress before making suggestions of tuxes. That attention to detail showed me how much he cared about getting the look right for our wedding. Jimmy was able to fix the groom in a couple tuxedos before helping us select “the one”. He wanted the groom not only to look good but feel good! The fix and fabric of the tux we selected were noticeably more upscale than other rental places.
    Jimmy took his time when measuring the groom and father of the bride. His expertise really came through in this stage of the process. You can tell he takes pride in his craft by the way he fit both men. Jimmy was kind enough to come and dress the men on the day of the wedding. He tied perfect bow ties, pinned on the boutonnieres, and staged a few pictures. This was a fantastic way to make sure everyone looked their very best the day of the wedding. The boys looked dapper in their classic black tuxes and real bow ties.
    Jimmy, Jake, and Alyssa care about their customers. Upon every visit at Saget’s, we were greeted with a huge smile and the friendliest hello. They are extremely professional but very personal with each customer. Each visit was an absolute pleasure. I can’t imagine going anywhere else to rent a tuxedo. It is important to work with nice and competent people for your wedding. I am sure people do not get any nicer or more competent at their jobs than Jimmy, Jake, and Alyssa!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Maria · Married on 10/30/2016

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Sagets! Despite a couple of a groomsmen were from out of state and one from Greece, Sagets made the process very easy with their out-of-town program. They have an excellent selection of tuxedos. James was very helpful in the final selection of my husbands outfit (as his wore something very different from the groomsmen). He has excellent taste and was focused on helping us create the perfect attire for our special day. Additionally, James joined the groomsmen the morning of the wedding to help ensure everyone was dressed perfectly! Thank you James and Sagets for helping make our wedding so special and customized to our preferences!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/23/2016

Great looking suits, professional service, and friendly staff. Couldn't have asked for a better tuxedo company for my wedding! They have a wide range of styles and colors to match your color theme as well.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

We got all of our tuxes for our wedding on 10/15/16 from Sagets (groom, fathers, groomsmen) and we couldn't have been happier with how they looked and the customer service we received. When the guys went to get measured they all said how quick and easy it was. Then Sagets came the day after the wedding and picked up all the tuxes from the hotel we stayed at! The whole experience from beginning to end was wonderful. I would highly recommend Sagets for the men's attire for a wedding. We worked with a couple different people there and they were all so friendly and definitely knew what they were talking about when it came to tuxes.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jim and his team at Sagets. He dressed my husband, our dads, and the groomsmen. The dads and most of the groomsmen were from out of town, but they coordinated their fittings and arranged for them to come in once they got into town for last minute adjustments. Everyone's attire fit great and getting the tuxes back to them was a breeze. They picked them up from our hotel to save us the trip out to them. Also, my husband's attire was complimentary with the rental of all of the other tuxes, which was a definitely plus. Jim was responsive and had great suggestions when choosing the attire for our guys. It was simply a level of service you can't get at a Men's Warehouse or other chain. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Very happy with our experience.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2016

It was great working with the staff at Sagets. They are very accommodating & professional. The tuxes are of very high quality and all the man looked great at the wedding. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jimmy and his team. They not only helped us pick out the perfect tuxes, including a second look for the groom, but were also there on the day of to make sure all the bow ties were tied correctly, pictures were staged and the guys looked absolutely perfect. We had a lot of groomsman coming in from out of town and they made it so easy for us to get their measurements in and make sure their tuxes fit perfectly.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Dane · Married on 10/01/2016

Don't hesitate to book Saget's for your tuxedo rentals. They're attention to detail is incredible and they will go above and beyond to make you look and feel great for your special event.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Jimmy and Alyssa at Sagets were amazing through the entire tuxedo selection process. Both were flexible and listened to what we were looking for. A majority of the groomsmen were from out of town, the process was pretty easy and we were able to get slight adjustments done the day before the wedding. We also had tuxes for the fathers and grandfather. Everyone looked sharp! Jimmy was always very responsive and a pleasure to work with during a stressful time. I look forward to stopping by next time I'm in the neighborhood to say hi!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tracy · Married on 09/09/2016

If you're looking for an establishment that remembers your name when you come back for the next visit, this is the place. I was so impressed by the whole process, especially with Alyssa and Jake! They were absolutely incredible to work with! Great personalities and genuinely interested in the details of our wedding. The manager, Jimmy made a surprise appearance at our venue to help all of our groomsmen with their bow ties and boutonnieres! He even stopped to see me (the bride) before the ceremony began. As a whole, Sagets Formal Wear was amazing to work with and I can't thank them enough for the fantastic work they did for our bridal party and especially my handsome Groom! I've already recommended Sagets to a few friends getting married in the near future.
    -Tracy Lawler

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2016

The team at Sagets in Phoenixville, PA was a pleasure to work with. They helped us with 7 tuxedos for our wedding. They were accommodating to everyone's individual schedules for fittings and pick up. They were very responsive to any adjustments that needed to be made. We would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Steve · Married on 07/16/2016

Since our weddings was being held in NJ in July 2016 and most of my bridal party was from out of state, I first did not even look into Sagets. After shopping at some of their local competitors a friend reached out to Jimmy at Sagets on my behalf. Jimmy set up a meeting with one of his sales associates, Jake, and I knew it would work from the get go. Jake showed us many different options and was able to give suggestions based on body type etc. Jake then set up a large group appointment for my groomsmen. We brought in pizza and had a room to ourselves. Jimmy, Jake, and the rest of the staff sized each person professionally and quickly. Picking up the tuxes were even easier, they arrived days before they were promised in perfect condition, any minor alterations were done on the spot. My now Father-in-Law raved at his experience using Sagets and with Jimmy saying that he did it the old fashioned way when it came to measuring him. I would recommend Sagets to anyone looking into formal attire for weddings or anything else.

-Steve

Sent on 07/27/2016

Bill · Married on 07/16/2016

Sagets goes above and beyond to make your wedding party look awesome!! Very easy to work with, great communication from fittings until your wedding, and even picked up all of my groomsman's tuxes from the reception venue so we didn't have to return them to the store. Very professional in everything they do and I highly recommend using Sagets for all of your formal wear needs.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Candice · Married on 07/15/2016

Jimmy and his team were extremely accommodating. I called his shop on a Sunday in the midst of prom season because my brothers were in the area visiting. Jimmy made time to get their measurements complete and earned my business. He and his staff have a high attention to detail and made sure that each suit was fitted to the needs of our groomsmen and particularly the groom. I would highly recommend getting your formal wear needs met with Saget's for a wedding or other affair.

Sent on 11/08/2016