Sage Events LLC Reviews

5 | Naples, FL

5 Reviews for Sage Events LLC

Kim · Married on 05/21/2016

Amber and her staff are amazing. She went out of her way to make my wedding perfect. She kept within my budget and she was always available when I needed her. Thanks again Amber!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

kevin · Married on 12/21/2015

Amber is great and her food is fantastic. I originally tried her food at an event at Food and thought and it has been a pleasure working with her and her company for our catering needs. I recommend her for any food prep you need done.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Amber and her team were amazing! We did not have an easy menu and had a very hard time finding a caterer who understood what we wanted, but from the beginning Amber was really excited about our ideas and was able to get our concept. She was able to fuse my Italian background with my husbands hispanic background, and our love of adventurous food; she made some of the best fried gator I've ever had. They nailed every part of it, and would recommend them 100%

Sent on 05/28/2018

Connie · Married on 10/14/2017

Sage Events went above and beyond delivering what I asked for. I worked with Amber Phillips and requested dishes that were off the 'menu' that came out delicious.
    The servers and bartenders were great and helpful.
    Sage Events, catered my wedding and rehersal dinner, and I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cathy · Married on 10/09/2016

Sage catering was very accommodating to our special dietary needs. The food was delicious and beautifully displayed.

Sent on 11/15/2016