Safeway Bakery Reviews

2 | Truckee, CA

2 Reviews for Safeway Bakery

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

Christy (sp?) and her staff made the most gorgeous bouquets imaginable for my wedding, for an extremely good price. They literally looked like they were out of a high-end bridal magazine! Safeway floral is always high quality and I'm thrilled these wonderful ladies were able to deliver exactly what I was picturing. All I did was bring in some photos I liked, gave my general color scheme and some flower suggestions, and they went from there making sure everything was in season and would work with the weather. I could not recommend them enough! They also made awesome boutonnieres for the groomsmen that were a simple white rose with some cool greenery that went perfectly with the bouquets. At this location they have not done a lot of weddings other than providing loose flowers for arrangements, but were definitely up to the challenge, were very willing to work with me, deliver ON TIME, and make me one happy bride at the end of the day :) Thank you Safeway floral department and Christy!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/25/2011

My husband and I decided not to spend $1000 on our wedding cake so we went to the bakery department in Safeway (Truckee). To our surprise, Safeway has a whole booklet of different cakes to choose from.

When we saw our cake at our reception, we were so happy to see that it came our beautiful and best of all tasted good! We had a few people ask us where our cake came from and were surprised that it was from Safeway!

The funny thing was that we paid more for our cake cutting fee then the cake itself. One of the best decisions that we made.

Thank you Safeway (Truckee) for your amazing work.

Sent on 07/13/2011