Sadie Williams Photography Reviews

14 | Puyallup, WA

14 Reviews for Sadie Williams Photography

Elyse · Married on 07/28/2012

I knew I would hire Sadie the day I met her. As a wedding vendor myself, I had high expectations. Of all things I wanted to be great, it was my pictures. All of my expectations were met. Everyone was so comfortable with her. And my photos are beautiful. I cannot wait to work with her again and have more pictures taken with her eye and vision behind the camera! Thank you Sadie!

Sent on 12/08/2012

holly · Married on 06/04/2011

Sadie was a great addition to our wedding and we were so lucky to have her take our wedding photos! She has a great eye for different poses and ideas, while still capturing the main picture and all the details that get forgotten. We were very pleased with her service!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Erich · Married on 02/05/2011

Sadie did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. My wife and I love the photos and can't wait to share them with our our family and friends.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Jessie · Married on 08/28/2010

Sadie is so wonderful, she makes you feel so comfortable, and natural in every setting. She is so creative in her ideas, and photos are fantastic. She was very fast in showing us within a day or two about a dozen finished photos. The way she captured the moments brought all the emotions right back to that day.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Erich · Married on 08/21/2010

Sadie and Kim were wonderful on our wedding day. The pictures we received were beautiful and caputured the real essence of our celebration, and it was great that they were so unintrusive. We will be recommending these girls to all of our friends in the future.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Jamie · Married on 08/21/2010

The service we received for Sadie Williams Photography was amazing. We got beautiful photos that we can treasure for the rest of our lives together. The book we had made was exactly how I wanted it. It was organized by events and the last page had a beautiful ending. We also received two dvd's to make any additional photos which was really nice to send particular pictures to family members. Sadie really made the wedding great and was available whenever I needed her. She also answered all my questions and helped me make my wedding day wonderful.

Sent on 01/29/2011

Alicia · Married on 08/14/2010

I could never have imagined how beautiful my wedding pictures would turn out. Sadie and Kim did the most amazing job and I really couldn't thank them enough. The service was so wonderful, it felt like I had known them for years. Sadie saw exactly what my vision was and brought it to life. I truly could not have asked for more.

Sincerely,
    Alicia and Steve Kitchens

Sent on 10/20/2010

Amy · Married on 05/15/2010

I thought Sadie was so fantastic. She was on time, which was very helpful in this stressful packed time! Had a great attitude and understood what I was looking for with our style for pictures. I love them and would recommend her! I also liked that she really brought a sense of calm and relaxation to the shoots which made it easier to get some great shots!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Desi · Married on 08/31/2009

Sadie was absolutely wonderful. We found her extremely personable and fun, and she worked with us on our budget.

The style that Sadie Williams Photography does is more behind the scenes, catching you in your more private moments, and for me, that worked out best because I am not a big fan of the superficial smiles and standing for hours to take pictures.

And of course, the pictures turned out awsome. We got a lot of comical scenes, serious and sweet ones.

I would highly recommend Sadie Williams Photography!!!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Susan · Married on 08/02/2009

Sadie and Kim did a wonderful job on our Wedding Photos. We are very happy customers!

Sent on 11/03/2009
  • F

kate · Married on 10/07/2006

Sadie and Kim did a beautiful job photographing our wedding weekend on Orcas Island. I especially enjoy the more off-the-cuff shots. They have great talent for capturing moments that seem easy to overlook but now for me are the most deep. Their style is intuitive, playful, and spiritually informed.

Sent on 03/05/2010

Corena · Married on 07/18/2010

Sadie Williams Photography is an awsome team! We loved how they were so organized and willing to listen to any of our ideas that we had during the photo shoot and at the most stressful times.They stay professional and fun all at the same time. We will not forget nor regret the experience we had on our special day with Sadie Willams Photography.

Mr and Ms McWalters

Sent on 10/19/2010

s · Married on 08/15/2009

Sadie was a great catch. We are so glad to have had her with us on our big day. She was flexible and readily available to meet before the wedding and plan for the day. Pictures are artful and unique and she and her assistant fit right in with the family and the crowd. We both really enjoy the pictures!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Enola · Married on 10/03/2010

Sadie & Kim were wonderful leading up to and on the wedding day! I love that they take more photo journalistic type photos then the Cookie Cutter stand here photos. They were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2010