The Voyagers Reviews

15 | Huntersville, NC

15 Reviews for The Voyagers

Sean · Married on 05/07/2016

Sadie and Kyle were amazing! They paid such close attention to detail and captured some incredible images of our wedding. They were also very accommodating of our timeline, which I'm sure was challenging because it only allowed for about 30 minutes of photographs after the wedding! Nevertheless, Kyle and Sadie made sure to get the portraits we needed in that short time, and then proceeded to take the most amazing party pics at our reception! We absolutely loved working with them, and if we ever need a photographer down in the Captiva area again, we will definitely be calling them!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Allison · Married on 03/07/2015

Both Sadie and Kyle are absolutely wonderful. We found them at a bridal show in Fort Myers. We did an engagement shoot with them and we knew from then on we could count on them being awesome the day of the wedding. Well, we were right Kyle and his wife Sadie arrived to our venue early which worked out perfect, they were helpful in keeping everything on schedule and upbeat. They shot every aspect of our wedding and none of them are cheesy images that a lot of photographers do. They are very natural and not the typical poses that most photographers have you do. They were amazing with working with our guests and us, any picture that we needed or wanted taken they were right there to do it. They captured the day perfectly, all the smiles, all the tears, all the laughs, and even the cake smashing. They were very personal and acted professional but not boring and stiff! Which was a must for us. We can never thank them enough for the beautiful work they did for us! We will have these memories and photographers to show future generations. They are more than worth the money that you spend on them! Pictures really are worth a thousand words. XOXO Mr. and Mrs. Norris

Sent on 03/27/2015

Diana · Married on 09/20/2014

Kyle and Sadie were wonderful to work with. The value is great, and the communication was prompt and professional at all times. Plus, the photos are beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2014

Kyle was amazing and the pictures turn out beautifully. He did lacked some direction when it came to facial expressions and hand placement, which annoyed my husband because he had no clue what to do. Other than that he was wonderful. My advice would be to print out a list of photos and bring it with you. I tried sending it to him beforehand and we both ended up forgetting half the photos with everything going on, which I'm sure happens with every photographer. Overall, I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2014

kimberly · Married on 04/05/2014

It was such an amazing experience having Kyle and Sadie shoot our wedding, my husband and I couldn't have asked for better photographers!! I can't believe how PERFECTLY they captured our wedding. Every tear, every kiss, all the dancing, everything! Our photos are just perfect, and I love how all the shots are so natural and not cheesy like a lot of wedding photos you see. We are both so glad that we chose them to help us remember one of the happiest days of our lives!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Katrina · Married on 04/07/2013

Can't say enough great things about Kyle. He was a pleasure to work with, our pictures came out better than we could have imagined, and he was affordable! Our wedding album seriously looks like a fairy tale! We have received endless compliments and our wedding photographs, Kyle is incredibly skilled.
    I was also afraid that I would feel self-conscious with someone following us around with a camera but Kyle made us feel so comfortable that you hardly realized he was there! Not to mention he also brought his sweet fiance who took some pictures herself, so we kind of got two photographers for the price of one.
    We received our pictures very quickly and they are fabulous. I will definitely recommend Kyle to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • fcoulibaly

Fatim · Married on 09/17/2011

Kyle is an amazing photographer who was a great pleasure to work with. His work speaks for itself and my husband Eric and I couldn't have ask for a better photographer to capture the special moments of our wedding. He was very professional and flexible and attentive to every detail during the whole process.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Larissa · Married on 08/06/2011

We fell in love with Kyle's wedding portfolio, especially his artful eye and attention to detail. He was very flexible about working with us given our long distance situation (300+ miles). We found Kyle to be both personable and professional. He accommodated all of our shot requests, both planned and spur of the moment; we were thrilled with the results. We also enjoyed a day after shoot at the Naples Grande Hotel and beach for portraits. If you have the time for such a shoot, we highly recommend one! We really enjoyed working with Kyle and could not be happier with all of our photos.

See for yourself : http://kylescharf.com/2011/08/larissa-clay-naples-fl-2/

Sent on 10/19/2011

Penny · Married on 07/16/2011

Kyle goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding pictures are everything you want them to be! He is very professional...yet very personable which makes for a very good time at weddings and receptions...and that is just the start.....the pictures are gorgeous! Kyle really captures the true personalities of the bride and groom and even others in attendance! I seriously can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Lynnsey · Married on 07/16/2011

Kyle did an excellent job with my wedding and engagement photos. I would definitely recommend him to a friend/ family. It was such a pleasure working with him. My husband who hates pictures even enjoyed getting his picture taken.

Sent on 08/27/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2011

Kyle scharf was amazing he worked with me so well and never complained about anything. One of the best parts for me,and this is only one of them, was that he always worked with what I wanted ,he was so flexible which really took a lot of stress off of me when I really needed it. My husband and I thought he was so much fun and he really made the experience enjoyable for the both of us, it was like he was our good friend, which made it hard to say bye when it was all over. He loves his job and he loves going through the whole experience with you. He is very passionate And will really make sure you have the best time, like you should have. The main reason why I chose Kyle was because when I looked through his gallery I noticed that he was very creative and liked to have a variety of pictures, not just the same, too posy, boring pictures you would get from someone with a ridiculous price. (who says their a professional). Kyle was fun, creative, and extremely well priced. You won't go wrong picking him, I completely recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 06/11/2011

Liza · Married on 12/19/2010

Kyle was wonderful! He listened to what we wanted and made suggestions to help making capturing our day easier! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Amber · Married on 11/06/2010

Kyle was awesome, my pics were beautiful. There are certain photos that I cant believe he even captured. Just came out perfect! Was great handling the fact that we were a little late getting started, which means we had everything else going on a little later then planned.

Thanks Kyle love my pics

Sent on 08/01/2011

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2010

Kyle Scharf provides a quality of service that is absolutely second to none. Kyle's passion and knowledge of photography make it easy to understand why he's in the business. It is not his style to simply show up and snap stiff, awkward pictures, instead he gets to know you as a couple through his lense and documents your special day. My husband and I will be going on our 1 year anniversary and we are able to relive our wedding day each time we look through our pictures. So many photographers forget that photography is less about taking pictures and more about freezing a special moment in time. Kyle Scarf truely has an eye for photography and his attention to detail separates him from other photographers in the business. I would recommend him to anyone who desires quality pictures of their special day!

Sent on 04/04/2011