Sacred Moment Music Reviews

8 | Rochester, NY

8 Reviews for Sacred Moment Music

• F

Frank · Married on 07/02/2016

They performed at our wedding in July of 2016 and we couldn't ask for a better music talent. We picked several songs and what they didn't already know, they learned for us! All of our guests commented on the high quality of music that was performed that day. Have also seen them perform outside of weddings and what they are able to do is impeccable. You'd definitely be making the right choice my choosing Sacred Moment Music!

s · Married on 05/16/2016

Brian and Brandon are amazing! We have seen them at multiple weddings and had the pleasure of having them play at our own in 2016. They are extremely professional, out of this world talented, and can play anything that is requested. Would recommend them over and over again of any occasion!

Phil · Married on 10/10/2015

Sacred Moment Music is awesome! They preformed at my wedding in 2015 and I've seen them in several other weddings as well. They take special requests and learned new music that my wife requested and knocked it out of the park. They really went above and beyond. I highly recommend them!

Sacred Moment Music was so great to work with and really made our ceremony special! We had very specific requests for our music, and they were able to learn and perform the requests flawlessly. Our guests so enjoyed their music before, during and after the ceremony. They are incredibly talented, and it was a true honor to have them as part of our special day!

Mike · Married on 09/01/2013

Brandon and Brian took care of everything for my wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They day of the wedding the music was great! They can arrange almost anything you want, from traditional hymns, to something you heard on the radio. Very talented. I definitely recommend meeting with and giving these guys your business.

Brooke · Married on 08/04/2013

They perform quality music for memorable events. They are wonderful people and very talented. Sacred Moments music is top notch and definitely a group you would want to hire.

Thomas · Married on 07/09/2011

My wife and I just celebrated 6 years of marriage this week! We will never forget the Hemry Brothers! They were fantastic. They learned new songs, suggested common options, and even put a twist on the wedding march. 6 year is a long time to remember who played at your wedding but when someone provides excellent service, you keep in touch. They have done 3 other of my friends weddings and each have also been extremely satisfied.

Michael · Married on 03/14/2009

These guys are amazing, and have been performing at special events for years!! They really made my wedding special with awesome vocals and customized music!