Sacred Harbor Photography Reviews

11 | Watertown, MA

11 Reviews for Sacred Harbor Photography

Jennifer G. · Married on 03/06/2021

SHP is amazing!

My husband and I won a free engagement session with Daniela a few months before our wedding. We initially weren't even going to do an engagement shoot but now we are SO GLAD we did! Having never had taken professional photos together, Daniela was a MASTER at helping us get comfortable in front of the camera. She was so sweet and clearly truly enjoys what she does.

We felt immediately comfortable with her and besides her brilliant ideas for photos she also listened to a few of our own suggestions of what to do and where.

She is clearly a natural! We would recommend her for absolutely anything. It's not often you would find someone so genuine and kind, she's the real deal! Thank you again Daniela for photos we will treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Caitlinn

Caitlinn C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding- Cait and Tim

Daniela is AMAZING to work with! We had an engagement session with her and our wedding day and I am beyond happy with everything she has done! Throughout the year Daniela was so easy to get in touch with and was always able to answer any questions or concerns. Planning a wedding during a pandemic has its many challenges but Daniela was a great resource and support through it all. Daniela and Erin were professional and funny and did such a good job wrangling up everyone for pictures and making us smile! I got so many positive comments from family and friends about how amazing my photographers were! Daniela also got everything back to us so quickly! I am so happy with my choice to go with Sacred Harbor Photography-- I would highly recommend and I cannot wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Stephanie K. · Married on 09/26/2020

Highly Recommend Sacred Harbor Photography!

Daniela did our engagement photos and they came out AMAZING. She is so talented and an overall lovely person. She was super helpful and told us how to pose for the best photos. The whole process was fun and easy. She even managed to get some awesome shots with our high energy dog. I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding this fall! Definitely check out her instagram and facebook pages to see all her pretty photos :)

Sent on 06/15/2020

Jeremy · Married on 06/14/2019

Daniela was incredible to work with, and even worked through the rain to get the perfect pictures. Highly recommend working with her. Best VALUE in Boston!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sacred Harbor Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you, even with the drizzles on the harbor! It was still very heartwarming and magical.

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2019

Daniela's photos of our engagement were absolutely beautiful and captured our happiness perfectly. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Neathery · Married on 12/16/2018

Great photographer

Great pictures and very open to accommodating my particular preferences.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sacred Harbor Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to photograph you and your family at Spontaneous Celebrations! It's easy to get great photos when you have the perfect family in front of you!
  • Lori

Lori C. · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommended, excellent work

We had a wonderful experience with Sacred Heart taking holiday photos of our dogs for us. It is hard to imagine how she achieved the shots that we received with the completely non -cooperative pups she had in front of her but miraculously the photos are beautiful and they look like sweet and obedient little angels. Highly recommended, excellent photographer.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sacred Harbor Photography's reply:

Thank you Lori! It was a pleasure to work with you and your pups (a little dog therapy goes a long way)!

Julie G. · Married on 12/09/2018

Pictures that speak volumes of her personality

Pet photography isn’t easy, like kids, it’s a moving target to draw them out and capture their essence; Daniela was patient, flexible, and quick to catch perfect shots of my dog, Darla.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth K. · Married on 10/13/2018

Sacred Harbor Photography

They were the best!!! On time, very knowledgeable about poses and wedding timeslines but were also flexible and would try to make sure they got all special shots we wanted. Our wedding photos were some of the best wedding photos I’ve ever seen....period!!! 🙂

Sent on 12/26/2018

Sacred Harbor Photography's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! It was so wonderful to capture your beautiful day. Mike and I were so excited to meet your family and friends!

Tali · Married on 01/26/2018

Daniela is an incredible photographer! She was very professional and made sure that the pictures were beautiful. I would recommend her work in a heart beat. She very responsible and accommodating. After the wedding all the people who looked at the pictures, asked me if the pictures are from magazines. It was a wonderful experience to work with Daniela and I am so glad that she got to capture our special day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sacred Harbor Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding and reception party were so fun to be a part of!
  • JOHN

John D. · Married on 06/10/2017

Daniela is fantastic!

Daniela at Sacred Harbor shot our wedding, and spent a day following up with us a year and a half later to take some shots of our family. She is wonderful to work with - easy going, fun, very professional, and a great photographer on top of it. We plan on working with her for years to come. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/17/2018