2 User photos
Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019
Rebekah and her team were fantastic! We hired them to serve beer, wine, and soft drinks that we purchased ourselves. They worked with some last minute changes and were fantastic at the wedding! I heard nothing but compliments from our guests!Sent on 06/22/2019
Carolyn · Married on 10/06/2018
Made sure no one went thirsty!
The bar tenders were great with my guests. The bar was set up very nicely and the quality of drinks were awesome! They were able to get my husband’s favorite craft double IPA from a local nano brewery for the keg and they worked well with the liquor and wine that we provided. Worth the moneySent on 12/06/2018
Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2018
They were fantastic! They kept the cocktails flowing throughout our wedding day! They even offered us (the bride and groom) some tequila shots to calm our nerves! The two bartenders were awesome. It was almost as if they were invited guests! They were super professional but had a good time with us as well. Would hire again in a heartbeat!Sent on 02/22/2019
Caiti · Married on 09/15/2018
Beers in Sac was so easy to work with for my wedding! They were quick to respond to my emails, and made the rental process extremely easy! The equipment was clean and worked great. I would definitely use them again!Sent on 08/22/2017
Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018
Beers in Sac was extremely helpful in coordinating kegs for my wedding. The beers were a huge hit and I highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding!!Sent on 07/01/2018
Leslie · Married on 07/21/2018
We used Beers in Sac for our daughter’s outdoor wedding in Napa. They picked up wine and flowers from our home, and beer from the brewery we had ordered. They also supplied us with ice, and still and sparkling water. Everything that required refrigeration was kept in the trailer. Guests enjoyed sampling the different beers on tap. It was convenient and fun and the staff from Beers in Sac were easy to work with and accommodating.Sent on 07/26/2018
J&k Wraithwall · Married on 07/14/2018
Amazing Vendor! Great beer and service
We loved working with the Beers in Sac crew, and were so happy to feature amazing Sacramento beers with their help. Everyone at the wedding loved the great and friendly bartenders. They made an incredible wine cooler, and kept the taps flowing all night. Scott and Becca were great to work with, and went way out of their way to get mostly seasonal beers we requested from 4 different breweries. Absolutely no complaints, and could not recommend them enough!Sent on 06/16/2019
Jessie · Married on 06/02/2018
Beers in Sac did a fantastic job bartending at our wedding in June. Leading up to the day, they enthusiastically worked with us on our beer menu, specialty cocktail, and even had the right equipment to serve my husband's homebrew at the event. They were one of our favorite vendors to work with - they were so excited about making sure we were 100% happy with their service! Rebekah and Drew were great to communicate with before and during the party - and did a first-rate job making sure our guests were taken care of. If you're looking for wedding bartending service, look no further!Sent on 07/31/2018
Leslie · Married on 04/07/2018
The team from Beers in Sac were wonderful. My only critique is that they disappeared at the end of the night and I couldn't tip them to show my appreciation. Highly recommend their service!Sent on 04/15/2018
Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018
Such Great people to work with! Answered all my questions big and small months before and even all the frantic crazy ones at the end. They fulfilled all expections and worked great with the coordinator so that I didnt have to even think about during the reception!! All our guests loved the service and were so impressed!! Thank You!!!Sent on 03/27/2018
Erika · Married on 10/28/2017
You guys were amazing!!! Thank you!!!Sent on 10/31/2017
Matt · Married on 09/02/2017
On time, helped setup, and kept our beer flowing!Sent on 09/11/2017
Scott · Married on 08/15/2017
Sacramento Beer Rentals!!!!!!!Sent on 08/15/2017
Steve · Married on 08/01/2017
Best wedding beer truck around!Sent on 08/21/2017
Patty · Married on 04/22/2017
Sacramento Beer Rentals was a vendor at a recent wedding reception that was held at our venu, White Arbor Weddings. They did a marvelous job of pouring beer with delightful service and personalities. We highly recommend this company and hope to see them again in 2018!Sent on 08/30/2017
Esther · Married on 04/22/2017
My husband and I hired Beers in Sac to provide the kegs, taps, and bartending service for our wedding back in April. They were so easy to work with and really know their stuff. We asked for the beers we wanted and there was one that wasn’t available in a keg and they were quick to suggest an alternative. The beer jockey they provided us made it a lot easier to pour than the alternative of having to pump the kegs. On the wedding day, Rebekah and Scott were very friendly to our guests, I highly recommend hiring Beers in Sac for your wedding if you’re looking to not have to stress about your beer/wine bar for a reasonable price. We provided the cases of wine and they brought the kegs, taps, ice, and poured all night.Sent on 09/19/2017
Steph · Married on 07/22/2017
Wonderfully flexible and responsive!!!!Sent on 09/07/2017
Kim · Married on 09/29/2018
Disappointed bride and groom
We found Beers in Sac while researching bar tending services for our wedding. After a few email exchanges with the BIS team, we felt their services and equipment were right for our wedding.
Rebekah, the owner and bar tender, was very pleasant and cheerful toward our guests. She is a good ambassador for her business, Unfortunately, on our big day, the execution fell short of our expectations. There were a several things we either noticed ourselves or heard from guests and other vendors which resulted in a less than desirable service.
- Our package included a water & lemonade station and coffee station. We had discussed prior to the event that potable water would not be provided by the venue. When BIS arrived at the venue they asked the owner for access to water for the station. They didn't bring any packaged water with them requiring one of the bar tenders to run out for water while the other continued to setup moments before guests started arriving.
- Our guests did not know what drink options were available from the bar because BIS did not have the signage they agreed to bring. In addition to not having signage, the bar staff did not do much to let our guests know what was available. Several guests were unaware there were three beer options and one of the options ran out by 8pm. I will acknowledge we only ordered a 7 gal keg of the beer that ran out, but we firmly believe this would not have been the case if guests were aware of the other options because the beer that ran out was Coors Light and many of our beer drinking guests share my affinity for craft beer, the other options available. Another reason for this was BIS only brought a two tap jockey box for the three kegs ordered. Any time a guest ordered the beer not hooked up they would swap one tap for the other beer. We were not informed or asked which 2 beers we would like tapped.
- We were very specific in the brand and type of wine we wanted at our wedding. BIS agreed to supply the wine we requested but when it came time for the event, the wine offered was not what was agreed to. Their explanation was the wine they brought was from a local winery and of better quality. While I cannot confirm the the wine they brought was better quality, I am of the opinion that what we ordered and billed for should be the wine served.
- We provided BIS with soda and sparkling water. Much of what was purchased was returned after the wedding. Without signage, many of the non-alcoholic beverages drinker were unaware of options other than the self-serve water and lemonade station. Not to mention, the soda was not properly chilled.
- The overall setup of the bar area looked unprofessional. All of the product was in plain view of the guests. The jockey box and lemonade station took up much of the bar space making it difficult to serve 2 guests simultaneously (we had 2 bar tenders). Additional table space was made available to them but not utilized. After last call, the BIS staff began wrapping up and leaving the bar, still containing alcohol, unattended while guests were still present.Sent on 10/21/2018