Sabrina & Co. Reviews

2 | San Jose, CA

2 Reviews for Sabrina & Co.

Sabrina & Co. 1
Sabrina & Co. 2
  • FutureMrsCarlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/18/2018

I can't even begin to put into words how absolutely amazing Sabrina is. But I will try my best. I was unbelievably calm on my wedding day and I know that it had everything to do with her. She is so organized that I was able to focus on getting ready and had the utmost confidence that she knew my vision. Our wedding day was a dream and I can't begin to thank her enough.

Sabrina & Co. 3
    Sent on 06/10/2018

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

If I could give Sabrina ten stars, I would! Hiring Sabrina was the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. I was consistently told I was "such a calm" bride and I swear it's because of her! I hired Sabrina shortly after getting engaged and booking my venue. I was planning from Chicago, so having Sabrina in CA was a huge plus. But beyond that, Sabrina immediately took control of every detail of wedding planning that I needed her to. She researched vendors, found the best pricing and then sent me final orders to sign off on. She helped make recommendations about color schemes, chairs, flowers and decor in general. She kept track of every vendor and acted as the main point of contact so I wouldn't have to. She even visited my venue multiple times to make sure she had an idea of where everything would go within the courtyard, including drafting up a layout/mock up of the venue. She kept me ahead of schedule, without ever pushing too hard and always responded to my questions/random texts about pinterest ideas within 24 hours. When the venue I picked changed management 2 months before the wedding, she called and introduced herself to the new mgmt and confirmed all of our contract details with them, taking all of the stress off of me yet again. Lastly, she kept track of all of the deposits and payments we had made, and made sure we knew how much we would owe and when to pay to each vendor. On the day of my wedding, Sabrina arrived early and was ready to greet vendors when they arrived. During the reception, we had one moment of panic, where the electricity went out in our courtyard because a fuse blew. I looked up and saw Sabrina running through the courtyard to get someone to fix it. The morning after the wedding, I woke up to a cart full of items from the reception, all lovingly labeled by Sabrina. There's truly nothing I could do to thank Sabrina enough for giving me the gift of being able to enjoy planning my wedding without stress!

Sabrina & Co. 4