Sabra Dettore Reviews

24 | Ortonville, MI

24 Reviews for Sabra Dettore

• Eden

Eden M. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome + Amazing + So Much More!!!

Sabra was so amazing to work with!!! We found her on weddingwire and knew right away that we wanted to work with her based on her reviews. After the first phone call with her we knew we found the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She really took the time to get to know us, answer all of our questions, made sure we were ready with our marriage license the day of, coordinated with our photographer for directing us and guests at the conclusion of the ceremony, made sure our ceremony music was all good to go (literally helped to get the bluetooth working and finding the correct version of the ceremony music), and included our pup in the ceremony! She even checked in on me (bride) before the ceremony started to make sure I was relaxed and good to go. I mean, she did so much more than just officiate our wedding, but she really helped to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. The first time I met Sabra in person was when she checked in on me, but it honestly felt like I had met her many times before. She was so, so nice. A few months before our wedding, Sabra reached out to us to see if we were thinking about moving our date due to Covid. While we never ended up moving the date, it really impressed us that she made the first move to reach out and be flexible about potentially moving things around. We could go on and on with all of the good things we have to say about her. We definitely recommend her to anyone in need of officiant services!! She will absolutely make the whole experience wonderful, personable, and completely unique to the two special people celebrating their love that day.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey H. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Such an amazing experience!

Sabra was able to make our ceremony everything we wanted and more. We had SO many compliments on how wonderful she did. She set up a consultation call with my now husband and I so that we could get to know each other and allow us to get a feel for her to make sure she could offer what we were looking for. She took the time to draft up questions for us and got as much detail as she could over the course of a few months and was able to put together something so wonderful for us. She was affordable, flexible, attentive to all details, and very affordable compared to other Officiants we had looked into prior. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Jacob B. 路 Married on 03/28/2020

Very flexible and involved

Sabra has walked us through the process from the beginning. She took the time to really find out who we are and what would work gold for us, even if we didn鈥檛 know ourselves

We were very excited for the ceremony Sabra had planned for us, (3-28-2020) but covid 馃 was looming on the horizon and it looked more and more likely that we would have to cancel

She has worked with us every step of the way including helping to perform a small ceremony in a park the day before the state shutdown, and letting us delay until everything settles down and we can find our footing post covid

Highly recommend, even if we haven鈥檛 have the grand ceremony yet

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 10/26/2019

So amazing!

Where do I even start? Sabra was everything we could have wished for and more as our officiant. She was professional, friendly, personable, and the ceremony she wrote was absolutely beautiful. She captured our relationship so perfectly and reflected it in the ceremony. She goes above and beyond in order to make the ceremony perfect.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Julia B. 路 Married on 09/14/2019

A great officiant

Sabra did a wonderful job!
    She is very professional & really personalized the ceremony to make it special and unique to us.
    Any suggestions I had about incorporating certain things she implemented & it turned out beautiful.
    We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Charles E. 路 Married on 09/11/2019

Sabra Detorre was the perfect choice for our wedding day

Oscar and I absolutely loved having Sabra as our wedding officiant. We met with her once after I provided basic information by telephone. Sabra used our thoughts and ideas and created an incredible ceremony. Two of our close friends who are officiants attended the wedding. Their comments and compliments about the ceremony have been endless. Sabra was truly the perfect choice for our special day. The memories will be with us forever! Many thanks to this beautiful soul . . . Charles and Oscar.

Her fee was extremely reasonable and a handsome tip was definitely in order.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle N. 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Gave us the wedding ceremony of our dreams!

Sabra was an amazing officiant for our wedding this spring! She responded immediately to my initial inquiry and the process was smooth sailing from there. We had a meeting to go over all of the details and she made my now husband and I feel very at ease. We wanted a non religious quirky ceremony and she was more than accommodating. She included several nerdy references in our ceremony and it truly felt unique to us. Many of our guests told us how beautiful they thought the ceremony was and that they loved how personalized she made everything. If all of that wasn't already amazing enough, her prices were absolutely unbeatable. I would 10000% recommend Sabra to anyone looking for a magical wedding ceremony!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 05/01/2019

She was a great officient

She was early to my ceremony, checked in, and was very organized. She communicated back and forth in a timely manner and made the ceremony beautiful with myself only doing a small part which made my life a lot easier not having to worry about this part of the wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Enthusiastic and Caring

Sabra made us feel comfortable and helped us navigate these new waters. She truly cared and made sure that everything was perfect for us, right down to an added marriage blessing she put into the ceremony that we will hold onto and cherish the rest of our lives. She was sweet and caring but also wasn鈥檛 scared to wrangle the groomsmen at the rehearsal (thanks again for that, Sabra!)

Basically, you鈥檇 be crazy not to hire her because she鈥檚 amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie 路 Married on 12/01/2018

She is amazing!

She is absolutely wonderful to work with! We couldn't be more pleased with our experience! During our initial consult, my husband and I had mentioned that we are a bit geeky and more nontraditional and she did an amazing job with the wedding script! If you are looking for an officiant that is amazing to work with and is able to write up a ceremony tailored to you and your fiance, Sabra is the way to go!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jasmine 路 Married on 11/18/2018

5 stars across the board!!

Sabra was beyond helpful and answered all my questions. She helped calm my nerves and put any worries my husband and I might of had to rest. She did a beautiful ceremony that I will always treasure looking back. She really made the ceremony about us and to me it just made it feel all that much more Magical! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Amazingly Easy... and Fabulous!

Easy to work with, very responsive and offered up many ideas and suggestions to help make our day perfect. Professional and friendly - Sabra is the best!!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Can't recommend highly enough for every reason!

Sabra was professional in every way, personable and warm. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Sabra was great at suggesting a same day location and with short notice made it a special day for us!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor G. 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Very professional, organized, and overall amazing!

Sabra was amazing as our officiant for our wedding. She kept everyone calm and organized. She made us feel comfortable and took a lot of stress of of our shoulders. She gave us everything we asked for plus so much more. We can't thank her enough and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Breonna 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Sabra just recently did my wedding on September 22nd! My husband and I were very pleased with how our ceremony turned out! We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony was! Sabra surprised me with the ceremony (I did not want to read it before the big day) and it was absolutely beautiful! It was everything I could have hoped for and more! Sabra was also on top of everything!! If I had any questions she always responded right away with answers! Again, we were very impressed!! I would HIGHLY recommend Sabra!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lisa 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Sabra did an oustanding job. Very professional. I would highly recommend her for your special day. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Brianca 路 Married on 08/18/2018

The best out there!!!! You can tell she loves what she does! I would choose her a million times more ;)

Sent on 10/11/2018

Audrey 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Sabra was so helpful and very dedicated to making our wedding ceremony perfect for us! She personalized our ceremony and was genuinely passionate about making sure the ceremony was tailored to fit our relationship and values. She was a great communicator throughout the entire process! I cannot express how thankful I am that Sabra was our officiant. If you're looking for someone who cares about making your day special, Sabra is the perfect choice!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot put into words how wonderful Sabra was on helping make our day absolutely incredible! From the first time we spoke, all the way through the ceremony, she was extremely attentive and wrote a beautiful ceremony individualized for our family. She is a genuine and down to earth person. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Danielle 路 Married on 07/03/2018

Sabra performed our wedding ceremony at Stony Creek Metro Park on a 90 degree day on the beach and it was amazing!! She did such a great job catering the ceremony to fit us as a couple and was very helpful in many ways the day of! She is an incredible person full of love and laughter and I would choose her to marry us 100 times over!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 08/20/2017

Sabra helped us arrange the surprise wedding we dreamed of. Our best friend and will never forget all she did for us.

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Justine

Justine 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience loved every part of it

Amazing person all the way around I鈥檇 recommend her to anyone easy going, Nice and so much help thank you so much for taking a huge part in our wedding

Sent on 08/08/2019

Laura Y. 路 Married on 06/08/2019

would recommend Sabra!

Love love love Sabra! So glad I found her. She got to know us as a couple and really helped me make a one of a kind ceremony.

Sent on 07/21/2019