3 Reviews for Sabor Latin Bistro

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Valet (1)
3 Sabor Latin Bistro Reviews

My wedding day was PERFECT thanks to Sabor Latin Bistro! It was the perfect setting for my intimate wedding of about 70 guests. My ceremony was held outside on their patio and the reception was held in their upstairs dining area. It truly was magical! My guests are still talking about how delicious the food was! Estephany, the manager, is a true Gem! She was extremely patient, kind, very accommodating, responsive and full of ideas! She did everything possible to make sure the wedding went perfect! There aren't enough words to express how the thankful I am to Sabor Latin Bistro! We will be back soon!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If your looking for a intimate setting and amazing Latin food, Sabor is it. I knew that my wedding would be small so my criteria was great food and great music. Everyone raved about the food. Stephanie was my coordinator, she was on it. She was professional, very attentive and very helpful in making suggestions for the ceremony and menu options. They have just begun doing weddings so its not your typical wedding venues. There would only be one wedding at a time. Across the street is where we took pictures, we had the New York City Skyline which was beautiful. The place is conveniently located on River Road, its a orange building that you cant miss. The Decor has a Latin flare but not over the top. The restaurant itself has beautiful flower arrangements normally so I didn't feel the need to go over the top with flowers.
The room itself can accommodate up to 70 people. We had about 60 and it was perfect. I would highly recommend Sabor for weddings. We know for sure we will be back to celebrate future anniversary's.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/4/15, 3 Reviews