Saar Catering Reviews

Saar Catering 5
  • Tiji

Tiji George · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding was on August 31st at The Manor, West Orange NJ.
    We had two caterers for the evening...food from the caterers at the venue was served along with Saar. No one bothered to eat the venue food instead everyone was flocking to eat Saar catered food.
    They had creative ways of serving Pani Puri which everyone loved! People are still talking about their lamb chops and tandoori shrimp. They served an array of desserts which tasted amazinnggggg. People to this day state that we served the best food ever served at a wedding. This is all thanks to Saar. The owner of the restaurant was always receptive to communicating with us. He met with me in person and help curate a wonderful menu. Do yourself a favor and hire Saar. They will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sapan

Sapan Patel · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Partner

Saar Catering was great in making sure our event went without any issues.

Sent on 08/19/2019

John Hetling · Married on 07/27/2019

Would I recommend them to a friend? Hell yeah!

(A fair disclaimer - ours was a destination-micro wedding, I was planning a Beacon, NY wedding from Chicago, IL)

It is definitely true what they say, finding the right vendors is key to organizing a comfortable wedding. Saar was wonderful from the beginning!
    After speaking with a couple of vendors one kind-of get the hang of how the whole wedding - thing functions. Saar was a breeze to speak to and work with. They were quick to respond, just understood my vision. Seema, my point of contact at Saar, was an absolutely delight. She was easy to talk to, she didn't cringe that we were in Chicago, she listened patiently to what I wanted, and explained patiently if my ask was a little ridiculous (As opposed to just adding a $ amount to my quote every time we spoke!!). She also gave some great recommendations (although I must admit, I was skeptical about some – they turned out to be a great hit!!) I don’t think Saar ever said they wouldn’t be able to do something. They always worked with us to get us what we wanted or come close to it.

Once we figured the logistics out (venue, the style of the spread, # of people, etc.) we went ahead with the tasting to finalize the menu, and OH.MY.GOD was the food delicious!!! The flavor was phenomenally balanced and had the right amount of zing to it. Chef Hemant's hospitality was impeccable and deeply touching!

As it was a small wedding, getting rentals for 25 people was excruciatingly expensive. Seema worked with us to sort everything that required renting.

On the day off: The food was delicious, it was flavorful and served hot, the presentation was great, and the team was really polite and respectful to my guests. They cleaned up after the event and there was no drama or issues later.

(If I have to find something to complain about, I’ll say the bartender needed some guidance, but once we told Seema what we wanted, she took care of it immediately!)

A HUGE shout-out to the entire team! As all brides do, I do regret not eating as much!!

Pictures: Our lovely photographer, lily Szabo

Saar Catering 9
    Saar Catering 10
    Sent on 10/23/2019

violeta furculita · Married on 07/03/2019

Saar catering - the best cuisine one can ask for at a wedding

Surbhi and Hemant are phenomenal to work with. they created a dream wedding food and experience for us. We are an interracial couple with cuisine backgrounds from Europe and Asia and Surbhi designed a menu to cover both cuisines. Our wedding guests raved during the wedding about the food and well after the wedding. We are so fortunate to have worked with Saar and cannot recommend these Michelin start chefs enough to anyone looking to have memorable food at their wedding

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Sanjay

Sanjay · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Indian wedding catering vendor

SAAR catering performed very well is all categories of service for our daughter’s wedding in June 2019.
    The food quality was was high and we are still receiving accolades from our guest about the quality and variety of menu items.
    They are very good to work with and understand the needs of Indian wedding.
    They brought their team from NYC to Charlotte, NC and did a wonderful job.

Saar Catering 11
    Saar Catering 12
    Saar Catering 13
    Saar Catering 14
    Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Nisha

Nisha Mathur · Married on 06/08/2019

TV producer- mother of the bride

Chef Hemant, Chef Surbhi, and the entire team were flawless in their preparation and execution. The food was phenomenal with an unimaginable variety of delicacies to satisfy every pallet. The personal attention to detail is what added the magic touch to the entire weekend. The appreciation and positive feedback from our guests is still flowing in. I would strongly recommend this team for a delightful, classy, and simply perfect food experience!

Sent on 07/31/2019